2007 MAIORA 20S
€790,000 tax paid
Lightly used, high spec planing flybridge
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x MTU 10V2000 1,500hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||2000l|
DescriptionLightly used and very high specification example of the full planing Italian flybridge from FIPA Group. Fantastic layout and a very attractive price for a fast sale.
The Maiora brand hides one of the most important companies in the yachting world. Maiora came to life in the early 1970’s and was the pioneer of fibreglass boat manufacturing. In 1985, after about a decade of collaboration, the brand was purchased by the FIBA shipyard and that important stage gave a strong impetus to achieving the quality and style level for which the Maiora vessels are known today throughout the world.
From the outset we wanted to give you a personal style to each model. Our craftsmanship and the creation of customizable products made everything feasible. The careful selection of high-quality materials and exclusively handcrafted workmanship entrusted to the most skilled and qualified workers make each Maiora yacht a materspiece of excellence, unique and special.
Maiora yachts are produced entirely on the shores of Tuscany, in Massa and Viareggio.
Part of the FIPA group, Maoira sits alongside AB Yachts producing between 58ft and 166ft and CBI Navi producing in steel/aluminium from 24m to over 80m.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• White gelcoat
• Teak laid decking
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MTU 12V20002 - 2 x 1,500Hp
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 1,000 as of Spring 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
• Hydraulic steering system
• Hydraulic trim tabs
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 24vDC battery banks for engine & generators starts and services
• 3x Mastervolt battery chargers
• Mastervolt inverter
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• 2x Onan 9kw 220vAC diesel generator – hours approx 3,300 as of Spring 2019
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 2x high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• 2x 80 litres hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element.
• 400 litre per hour reverse osmosis watermaker
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• Gianneschi sea water pump
• Grey & black water treatment system
• 7,800 litres fuel tank capacity
• 2,000 litres water tank capacity
• Black & grey water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine autopilot system with rotary control
• Raymarine LCD GPS chart plotter displays with open array radar scanner
• 2x Raymarine plotter displays at lower helm
• Raymarine speed, depth and log instrument displays
• Raymarine GPDS antenna
• Simrad VHF system
• KVH Trackphone comunications
• Fridge and Freezer by Liebher
• Electric cooking top
• Dishwasher and oven by Miele
• Ice maker
• Fridge at flybridge
• Bar cabinet at flybridge with sink and ice-house.
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Air conditioning by Condaria with 6x chillers and 2x compressors
• Saloon: TV LED by Panasonic with up/down sistem; Decoder sky, Audio Sistem by Bose
• Guests cabin: TV by Sony, Decoder Sky, DVD/audio system by Denon; Crew's Cabin: Tv and Decoder
• Hi-Fi system in cockpit and flybridge
• Antenna Sat TV KVH
• Interiors in oak satin finishing;
• White leather ceiling in salon and guests areas
• White lacquered ceiling in kitchen and crew area
• Parquet floor in salon and wheelhouse
• Black marble top in the kitchen
• Carpet floor in guest cabin
• Parquet floor in the restroom of the cabins
• Salon consisting in q.ty3 sofas on port side (disposed in "c" shape) fabric covered and fixed lower table; TV with up/down system in the starboard side furniture;
• White lacquered counters in the kitchen; black granite top; dishwasher, oven and electric cooking top by Mile; double sink in stainless steel with tap
• White leather dashboard in the wheelhouse, dashboard panels in aluminium with carbon finishing; dinette on starboard side, with "C" shaped sofa and fixed table with two pouffs
• Cabin on amidship; oak furniture and bulkhead; moquette floor and lacquered white matt ceilings; tissue covered bed headboard; sofa on starboard side; wardrobe on portside; restroom on portside on bow bulkhead, with marble floor, sink, wc, bidet and separate shower.
• Cabin on starboard side; oak furniture and bulkhead; moquette floor and lacquered white matt ceilings; double single bed; tissue awnings; restroom with parquet on the floor, furniture in oak, WC and shower.
• Cabin on bow; oak furniture and bulkhead; moquette floor and lacquered white matt ceilings; tissue covered bed headboard; sofa on starboard side, drawer both on starboard and portside; restroom on portside on stern bulkhead with parquet floor, sink, wc, bidet and separate shower.
• Cabin on bow with double single bed, moquette floor, furniture and bulkheads in oak and lacquered white matt ceilings; Restroom with sink, wcand separate shower.
• Caprail in natural Teak; teak floor on main deck and flybridge
• Fixed table in aft cockpit with top made in Teak, fixed sofa fiberglass made and cushions
• Garage for tender and crane
• Expanding fixed table on flybridge, fiberglass sofa with cushions, bar cabinet with sink and ice-house
• Underwater led lights
• Gangway by Pincraft
• Crane for tender by Mor Saverio
• 3x Handshowers on bow, stern and flybridge
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Hydraulic windlass by Lofrans
• 2 capstans on stern;
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Rimini, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.