2003 MARINE COMPOSITE MC46 RACE CARBON
€165,000 tax paid
Carbon composite IRC-optimised speed machine
|Manufacturer/Model||Marine Composite MC46 Race Carbon|
|Designer||Ceccarelli Yacht Design|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH3-SD50 75hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon composite|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||210l|
DescriptionWell maintained and extensively updated high performance custom design carbon composite hulled boat from the legendary Ceccarelli Yacht Design, combining exhilarating performance with a comfortable cruising interior.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
SEAWONDER was launched in 2004 as a performance racer cruiser designed the award winning Ceccarelli Yacht Design and built by Marine Composite. In 2004 her owner won the “Owner of the year” prize thanks to the commanding results during the 2004 season. Since then the boat was always upgraded to compete under IMS and most recently under IRC rating systems.
SEAWONDER is now looking for a new proud owner with the benefit of lots of expenditure in her equipment. Her specification highlights include:-
• Carbon Prepreg SP hull
• Carbon and corecell foam composite deck construction.
• Carbon mast
• Mast Jack with hydraulic pump.
• Carbon boom Axxon - 2017 with
• Carbon spinnaker pole
• Carbon fibre retractable cruising bowsprit.
• Carbon Spinnaker pole.
• CNC milled steel fin kell – 2008
• Carbon fibre rudder with JP3 Bearings
• Cruising hydraulic backstay
• Hydraulic vang.
• Tuff luff.
• Roller furler headsail.
• Yanmar 75hp diesel engine (serviced annually).
• Extensive sail wardrobe.
• Twin carbon wheels.
• New paint - 2019
“Marine composite. Daire Chemicals, Marine Composite’s parent company, is without doubt a leader in the development and distribution of specialized polymers for the italian automotive industry. Marine Composite works in synergy with Daire to develope new applications for tecnopolymers in composite marine sector.
All projects are entrusted to world renowned designer. It’s founder and CEO Vittorio Urbinati created Marine Composite to further devel¬op these materials for the nautical market.
Marine Composite has discretely become one of italy’s foremost composite raceboat builders: the 2003 built MC 46 Sea Wonder gained fame in the Mediterranean winning numerous regattas in both IMS and IRC; the MC 42 race Sea Winner won the overall italian IMS championships and Mascalzone Latino’s IACC hulls ITA-90 and ITA- 99 will certainly be a force to reckon with in 32nd America’s Cup”.
From a Marine Company’s presentation
• Our understanding is that the yacht is built in accordance with CE Boat Category A-ocean.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction/Finish:
• Carbon Prepreg SP hull.
• Carbon and epoxy composite
• Post cured Corecell foam
• Composite structural framework for the rig/keel loads.
• Deck Jotun Megagloss paint - 2018.
Keel & Rudder:
• CNC milled steel fin keel and lead bulb – 2018
• Isotop carbon fibre rudder
• Dual steering chain.
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH3-SD50 Diesel engine producing 75 HP on a Yanmar saildrive gearbox.
• 4-cylinder water cooled direct injection.
• Single Morse Spinlock ACTU lever throttle and clutch control.
• Fuel filter
Maintenance & Engine Hours:
• Engine hours – approx. 2,000 as of September 2019.
• Last serviced – September 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Carbon fibre Isotop steering wheels port and starboard.
• Maxprop 3-blade cruising propeller.
• Aluminium emergency steering tiller.
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC start circuit and 220v AC via shore power or inverter.
• 2x 12vDC 180 Ah Engine start batteries – One is from 2019.
• 2x Service batteries (engine, anchor windlass)
• Automatic battery chargers.
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternators
• Mastervolt inverter
• 12vDC sockets.
• 220vAC shore power system with 220vAC ring main and power sockets internally.
• 12-volt DC distribution panel.
• Battery condition meter.
• Circuit breakers of appropriate amperage.
• Amp meter.
• Volt meter.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 12vDC Jabsco pressure system
• Hot water supplied via engine cooling with a calorifier or via 220vAC immersion heater element from shore power.
• Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads, shower and stern shower.
• 25 litre hot water tank.
• Flush seacocks on all openings below DWL.
• 3x RULE electric bilge pumps.
• 1x Manual Whale bilge pump
• Gas locker in separate drained compartment.
• 140 litre stainless steel fuel tank.
• Deck fill.
• 3x 70 litre tanks (210 litres combined).
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G Hydra Performance with Deckman output.
• B&G H300 CPU
• 2 x FFD in cockpit.
• 4 x 20/20 at mast.
• Furuno GPS plotter.
• B&G T2 autopilot plus Hydra pilot display.
• Furuno VHF.
• Eberspaecher heater
• Double stainless steel sink.
• Techimpex 3-burner plus stove.
• Frigoboat 60 litre icebox.
• 2-Burner oven with electric stove.
• 2 x Electric WCs in heads with sink
• Pioneer stereo with internal/external speakers.
Summary of Accommodation:
• Aft cockpit layout with one double cabin
• Owner’s forward cabin with an en-suite heads..
• The guest/day head is forward to starboard.
• Black cabin sole with non-slip surface.
• L style galley to port side.
• U shape saloon seating and dining area to portside at midships.
• Navigation area to starboard side between the saloon area and the entrance to the aft head.
• White led and halogen lights for general illumination.
• Light black coloured cushions
• Cruising orange cushions
Accommodation from Forward:
Owner’s Fore Cabin:
• Central double berth with mattresses covered in a grey coloured upholstery.
• Hanging locker.
• Ventilation/escape hatch.
• Shower cubicle.
• Electric flush marine WC.
• wash basin inset to a vanity unit.
• Ventilation deck hatch.
• Steps lead down from the companionway.
• Sofa with a dining table with clear carbon edging.
• Cabin superstructure windows to both the starboard and port sides.
• L style galley positioned to port side
• White coloured units comprising cupboards and draws.
• Twin sink with mixer taps over.
• Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner oven with gas stove over and stainless grab rail.
• White coloured work tops.
• Top opening Frigoboat refrigerator inset to the work top.
• a electric flush marine WC.
• wash basin.
• Double berth.
• Hanging locker.
• And bench seat.
• 2-spreader high-modulus carbon mast by D-Tech(USA).
• 2018 Axxon racing boom
• Navtec Nitronic 50 standing rigging 2014
• Enerpac mast jac.
• King Composites spinnaker pole.
• Harken (under deck MKIV) plus Harken Carbo Racing Foil jib furler.
• All Dyneema Gottifredi and Maffioli sheets, halyards and control lines.
• Cariboni Vang plus Sailtec pump and control panel.
• Harken blocks, tracks and cars.
• Custom carbon racing plus cruising (with anchor roller) bow sprits.
• 2 x T-top Harken 530
• 2 x 48.2 St Harken
• 2 x 58.2 St Lewmar
• 2 x 44.2 St Lewmar
• 3 x Racing Mains plus 1 x Cruising Main (North/Zaoli).
• 9 x Racing jibs (North/Zaoli).
• 6 x Spinnakers (North).
• 5 x Gennakers (Zaoli).
• 1 x Code Zero (Zaoli).
• 2 x Staysails, plus lazy bag and 2 x boom covers.
• Lewmar low profile hatches
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans X1 anchor windlass.
• Delta anchor.
• Removable carbon anchor arm
Tender & Outboard:
• 2.4mt RIB with 3.3hp Mercury outboard.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 2 x Arimar (6-man) offshore liferafts.
• McMurdo EPIRB.
• Lopolight LED navigation lights
Viewing arrangementsLying Liguria, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.