2011 MATTIA 52
€770,000 tax paid
Available September 2018
|Designer||Enrico Contreas & Marco Veglia|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Yanmar 4JH5E 54hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||430l|
DescriptionAMETISTA is hull No.2 of the Italian-designed and built vacuum-infused Mattia 52 performance cruising catamaran. Featuring updated carbon rig, membrane sails and a huge blue water inventory.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2011 as the second in the Mattia 52 series, AMESTISTA is a particularly highly specified example of this high performance Italian cruising catamaran. Updated in recent seasons with a taller rig, her performance is blistering. In terms of specification, her highlights are many and include:
• Vacuum resin infusion hull construction
• Carbon rudders and daggerboards
• Carbon Pauger mast – 2015
• Rod rigging - 2015
• Banks membrane sails - 2015
• Furling genoa, staysail and code 0
• Fully-battened mainsail
• Harken electric winches
• Raymarine instrument package with radar and plotters
• Structural GRP bimini with stainless steel frame
• Davits with RIB
• Twin Yanmar 54hp engines with saildrives
• Schenker watermaker
• Webasto diesel heating
• Three large double cabins with ensuite heads and separate shower cubicles
• Light oak joinery throughout
This 15m catamaran is the result of long work of the designers of which include names such as Henry Contreras , owner of the shipyard, Roberto Prever and George Provincial , who have drawn the water lines, while Marco Vaglia has occupied with design and interior ergonomics.
According to the designers themselves, the strengths of this new catamaran, all made in Italy, are the elegance and design of the deck, the comfort of navigation, superior performance combined with good maneuverability in all situations.
The shape of the hulls of the two hulls have been studied and optimized to ensure a very gentle entry on the wave, so as to reduce the pitch and the hydrodynamic drag to progress to a minimum . The hulls and deck, in order to minimize weight, were made using the vacuum infusion technique. In this way a better catalysis and a greater resistance to degenerative processes such as osmosis and stratified delamination are guaranteed.
The interiors can be customized thanks to the modularity of the spaces. This even allows you to take advantage, behind the bed area, of two large spaces where you can install a technical area or crew cabins.
From the photos of the first interior designs, you immediately notice the refinement of the Italian style that combined with the deckhouse line, with large windows, allows optimal lighting of the square, amplifying at the same time the feeling of space and comfort.
We hope to be able to try it in the water and check its sailing characteristics that should be at the top of the range, thanks to the generous canvas surface that exceeds 125 square meters.
Yachtvela.com – October 2010
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Vacuum infused GRP construction
• Grey painted hull topsides
• GRP non-slip side decks
• Teak laid cockpit seating
Keel & Rudder:
• Carbon fibre balanced rudders
• Carbon fibre retractable daggerboards
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Yanmar 4JH5E 4-cylinder naturally aspirated marine diesel engines producing 54hp each at 3,000rpm
• Fresh water cooling via raw water intakes and heat exchangers
• Saildrive gearboxes
• Single lever throttle/gear controls
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 700 as of April 2018
• Date of last engine service – serviced every year
Propulsion & Steering:
• Wheel steering with hide covered stainless steel helm wheels
• 2 x Volvo three bladed folding propellers
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via inverter, generator or shorepower.
• 2x 12vDC 115Ah maintenance free engines start batteries
• 4x 12vDC 115Ah maintenance free service batteries joined in parallel and series to provide 460Ah @ 24vDC
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt 60 Amp automatic battery charger for service battery charging
• 1,600w inverter
• Paguro Generator 8 kw
• 2x Yanmar engine-mounted alternators
• 220vAC shore power system with 220vAV ring main
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 2 x pumps
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into 2 x 55 litres well-insulated hot water tanks, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Carbon filter for fresh water supply
• Schenker 220vAC modular reverse osmosis watermaker producing approx 210 litre/h.
• Manual bilge pump
• 4x 12vDC electric bilge pumps with float level switches
• 430 litres in 2x 215 litre fuel tanks
• 430 litres in 2x 215 litre fresh water tanks
Grey & Black Water:
• 3x 61 litres black water tanks with level indicator panels
• 3x 60 litres grey water tank for each heads shower sump with indicator panel
• 100 litres grey water tank for the galley with indicator panel
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine touchscreen GPS radar chart plotter display at starboard helm
• Raymarine digital closed-array 2.2kw radar scanner on side of mast
• Raymarine p70 autopilot controls to port and starboard
• 2x Raymarine i70 graphical multi-repeaters
• Raymarine wind, speed and depth transducers
At Chart Table:
• Raymarine touchscreen GPS radar chart plotter display
• Raymarine AIS receiver
• Raymarine p70 autopilot control
• Raymarine i70 graphical mult-repeater
• Raymarine VHF with DSC
• Second station for Raymarine VHF at starboard helm
• Stainless steel 3-burner gas hob
• Techimpex gas oven
• 133 litre stainless steel refrigerator
• 108 litre stainless steel freezer
• Sink with mixer tap
• Vitrifigo icemaker
• Bosch compact dishwasher
• 3x 12vDC electric heads
• Hot and cold pressurised water supplies to showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system
• LCD flat screen TV in saloon
• BOSE Hi-Fi Lifestyle CD / DVD / FM system with speakers in the dinette and watertight speakers in the cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• 6 berths plus occasional saloon settee berth in three double/twin cabins. Three ensuite heads with dedicated shower cubicles.
• Panels of furniture made of very light sandwich
• Polioli in sandwich "Stratifìl" process, maintenance-free, Wengè finish
• Cabinetry and light oak cladding, natural satin varnished finish
• Anti-roll edges in solid oak or chosen by the customer
• Insulating headlinings covered in "Suedine"
• Lighting with spots
• Blackout curtains on each porthole window and fly screens
• Isothermal external curtains in deckhouse.
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Centrally located between hulls.
• Large L-shaped settee to starboard with dining table – seating for 8 crew
• To port of saloon area and forward facing with dedicated chart seat.
• Aft of saloon area to port.
• U-shaped galley with ample counter space.
• Located in aft starboard hull and extended to full length of hull
• Large double berth positioned aft
• Hanging lockers and settee seating
• Ensuite heads forwards with separate shower cubicle
• Located in port hull with double/twin cabins forward and aft.
• Both cabins have ensuite heads compartments with separate shower cubicles
• Pauger pre-preg carbon fibre rig – fitted 2015
• Fractional-rigged mast taller than standard with 1-set of swept-back spreaders
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging – 2015
• Furlers for forestay and cutter stay
• Furling Code-sail stay
• Self-tacking staysail track
• Jib tracks on coachroof
• Low-fraction mainsail cars on mast track
• Bridle mainsheet aft sheeting to port and starboard winches
• 2:1 mainsail halyard
• Spectra running rigging
• Harken deck gear with ball-bearing blocks
• 1x Harken 50.2 2-speed electric self-tailing central halyard winch in cockpit
• 2x Harken 50.2 2-speed electric self-tailing sheet winches
• 2x Harken 50.2 2-speed electric self-tailing gennaker winches
• 1x Harken 50.2 2-speed manual mast-halyard winch
• Banks Sails fully-battened carbon/Kevlar membrane mainsail – 2015
• Banks Sails furling carbon/Kevlar membrane 130% genoa – 2014
• Banks Sails furling carbon/Kevlar membrane self-tacking solent jib– 20??
• Banks Sails furling carbon/Kevlar membrane Code 0 with PBO anti-torsion cable– 2015
• Stainless steel guardwires with stanchions
• Composite passarelle
• Davits for tender
• Structural GRP bimini top with stainless steel support frame
• Cockpit table with U-shaped settee seating
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 1,700w 12vDC electric anchor windlass
• 30kgs Delta anchor with 70m 100m chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions
• Stackpack for mainsail with lazyjacks
• Zip-in sprayhood fronts for bimini
• Window covers
Tender & Outboard:
• Arimar 3.60m RIB
• Honda Four Stroke outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying – Bari, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.