Design ingenuity, style and attention to detail from three nations; Italy, Switzerland and Argentina have come together to create this extremely cool & very capable fast tender or day boat, ideal for some fun-in-the sun!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Italian flagged T/T MARISNA, launched in 2005 and with just 521 hours on her twin Volvo Penta Aquamatic Duoprop KAD300/DP engines, each producing 285-hp with their counter-rotating stainless-steel propellers and combined with hydraulic power steering, she must surely make for the most effortlessly fast and stylish tender/dayboat, which is sure to turn heads wherever she goes! With space for 12 people and with plenty of performance of between 35 & 39 knots, practical features such as her Mase Generator, her large sun bed located to aft, open transom and bathing platform plus numerous seating positions; most covered by a practical hardtop, she would surely excel as either a fast and stylish super yacht tender or for just fun day trips with family and friends.
Specification highlights include:
• Volvo Penta KAD300/DP engines, each producing 285-hp.
• Duoprop stern drives with stainless steel counter-rotating propellers.
• Bow thruster.
• VHF radio.
• GPS chart plotter.
• Tridata compass/speed/depth.
• Retractable mooring cleats.
• CD Player with cockpit speakers.
• Rigid T-Shaped hardtop.
• Teak to side decks, cockpit, foredeck and bathing platform.
• Electric heads under a console.
• Hydraulic power steering.
• Additional LED lighting kit with remote control.
• Under water fibre optic lighting.
• Bathing platform shower.
• Cockpit seating with replaced upholstery.
• Forward & aft sun beds with replaced upholstery.
• Our understanding is that the vessel conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘B’ with a maximum of 12 persons.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• polyester resin, honeycomb sandwich, balsa sandwich construction.
• ‘T-Top’ hardtop structure providing a structural bimini over the helm position area and the seating area.
• Teak and caulking to the soles of the side decks, cockpit, foredeck and bathing platform.
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Volvo Penta KAD300/DP 6-cylinder 4-valves per cylinder engines, each producing 285-hp (570hp combined).
• Engines have a silenced compressor, turbo and aftercooler controlled an EDC (electronic diesel control) for improved torque throughout the rev range whilst also improving fuel economy and emissions.
• Seawater cooled exhaust elbow of cast iron with a stainless-steel insert.
• Exhaust driven freshwater cooled turbo.
• Belt-driven compressor with silencer of an absorption type on both the inlet and outlet port.
• Duoprop stern drives with counter-rotating propellers helps to improve better top speed, acceleration and driveability combined with better steering and maneuvering.
• Seawater strainer and impellor pump.
• Volvo Penta engine control panel.
• Digital instrument for drive trim angle with Power Trim for electrically operated hydraulic trimming of the boat.
• Electronic digital throttle/gear controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 521 hours as of March 2019.
• Cruising speed: approximately 35 knots.
• Maximum speed: approximately 39 knots.
• Engines last serviced - 2019.
• Water pump replaced – 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Stainless steel counter-rotating propellers.
• 12vDC bow thruster.
• Hydraulic power steering.
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power or generator.
• Battery Banks: Engine start batteries and service batteries linked in parallel - 2018.
• Mase Generator.
• 2x engine-mounted 12v 60A alternators with Zener diodes to protect the system from peak voltage.
• Charging regulator with battery sensor for maximum use of the alternator.
• 220vAC shore power connection.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system.
• Cold freshwater pressurised water supply to the Heads compartment and bathing platform shower.
• Manual bilge pump.
• Electric bilge pumps.
• 2x 350 litres fuel tank capacity with tank level indicator.
• 150 litres water tank capacity in 1x tank with tank level indicator.
• 50 litres black water holding tank with tank level indicator.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine GPS chart plotter.
• Raymarine Tridata – depth, speed & compass.
• Raymarine VHF radio.
• Helming compass.
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supply.
• Electric marine flush heads.
• Sony CD Player with cockpit speakers.
• Compartment housing the heads accessed from the cockpit.
• Marine electric flush heads.
• Sink with hot & cold tap over.
• Glass fronted cabinet for storage.
• Teak & holly to the cabin sole.
• Central helm’s seat with further seating to either side, upholstery replaced - 2019.
• Tinted windscreen.
• 2x additional seats behind the helm seating, upholstery replaced 2019.
• Both rows of seats are covered by the T-shaped hardtop which has two supports, a search light and a mast with navigation lights.
• Aft double sunbed, upholstery - 2019.
• Forward double sunbed, upholstery replaced - 2019.
• Cockpit, foredeck area and bathing platform are all covered with teak and caulking.
• Teak capping to the hull with integrated hand holds.
• LED lighting with remote control.
• Underwater lighting to the hull.
• Stainless-steel bathing ladder.
• Removable stainless-steel aft awning supports.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Retracting bow anchoring system.
• Stainless steel anchor with anchor chain.
• 12vcDC electric anchor windlass.
• Stainless steel retractable mooring cleats.
• Stainless-steel fairleads and matching sampson post to the bow.
• Warps & fenders.
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• White coloured cockpit upholstery to the seats.
• Forward and aft sunbeds with custom fitted white coloured cushions.
• Additional weather resistant covers for the cockpit seats and sunbeds.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs
Lying: Ibiza - Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: James McNeil – Grabau International (South Coast)
Tel: +44 (0)7979 907210
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.