New build (Hull No.4) option of the Moon Yacht 60 sailing catamaran for 2023-season delivery, priced with standard specification with further options available on request.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Originally debuted at the 2021 Cannes Yachting Festival, the Moon Yacht 60 is a new luxury bluewater cruising catamaran from WWK Shipyard in Gdansk, Poland. Constructed to an extremely high standard and offering one of the largest sundeck areas in her category.
This particular example is a new build option (Hull No.4) for 2023 delivery and is offered with a basic standard specification and 5-cabin, 5-heads layout, plus two further single crew cabins. The interior layout specification can be changed (various alternative layouts including 4-cabin or 6-cabin plus crew options are available), along with fitment of options according to client requirements. Please enquire for further details.
Moon Yacht is a completely new quality in the world of catamarans. Our inspiration was the moon and its amazing power. Moon from the earliest times helps in navigation and allows you to maintain a good course. Its positive energy affects each of us. It improves and increases inner strength, and in us it triggered a new idea.
Our project is a response to the growing customer demand for spacious and specially personalized lifestyle units.
The architecture of the Moon Yacht redefines the concept of luxury and space for catamarans.
The unique superstructure made it possible to level the saloon and the main deck, creating a sun deck.
The combination of a traditional sailing boat with modern styling is perfect for relaxing on the seas and oceans.
• We understand the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull construction in vacuum-infused GRP construction with sandwich construction above waterline
• Epoxy resins used below waterline
• Deck and flybridge construction in vacuum-infused GRP sandwich
• Non-slip finish to side decks
• White gelcoat finish to topsides, decks and superstructure
Keel & Rudder:
• Stainless steel keels laminated to hull
• Twin GRP spade rudders
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Yanmar 4JH80 80hp 4-cylinder Common Rail Diesel engines
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Twin electronic lever engine controls.
• Yanmar Saildrive gearboxes
• Twin fuel/water filters
• Engine space sound insulation
Propulsion & Steering:
• 2x 3-bladed aluminium fixed propellers
• Stِِeering wheel on flybridge main station
• Hydraulic steering system
• 24vDC domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 240vAC via shore power, generator or inverter.
• 2x 90Ah 12vDC engine start batteries
• 12vDC AGM service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 800Ah @ 24vDC
• Battery monitoring system
Charging & Inverters:
• Victron Quattro 12/5000 - 12vDC 120Amp automatic battery charger with 5kw integral inverter
• 2x 125Amp 12vDC engine mounted alternators
• 32Amp 50Hz 220vAC shore power inlet wired into the yacht AC system in cockpit. Also supplied is a shore power line with connectors either end.
• 220vAC sockets (2x in each accommodation cabin, 1x in each heads, 4x in saloon and 4x in galley)
• AC/DC Panel with Volt/Amp meter and controls
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 2x 24vDC fresh water pumps
• Deck connections for fresh water hoses
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a two well-insulated 60 litre hot water tanks, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater elements.
• Fresh water inlet
• Automatic bilge pump system with 4x units and 4x high level bilge alarm sensors
• 2x manual bilge pumps
• Grey water discharge pump
• Fuel capacity – 2x 500 litres
• Fresh water capacity – approx. 1,000 litres in 2x 500 litre tanks
• 2x 110 litre black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Choice of Raymarine, Garmin, B&G or Simrad
• Wind, speed and depth transducers with display at helm
• 220vAC 4-burner induction hob
• 220vAC multifunction oven
• 2x 220vAC fridge/freezers (190l litre and 59 litre freezers)
• Twin sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• Electric freshwater heads in all heads compartments
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers.
• LED interior lights in ceiling panels
• 2 reading lamps by each bed
• LED interior lights in ceiling panels,
• LED lights in the ceiling panels in the aft cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• 5 cabins 5 heads, central galley (1 owner's cabin, 1 VIP cabin, 3 guest cabins, each with private bathroom)
• Crew cabin for 2 persons in the aft (bunk bed, head with shower, storage, entrance from the aft cockpit)
• Sofas and interior settees made of fabric (choice of colours)
• Interior style choice of colours),
• Bathrooms with white gelcoat,
• Countertops finished with hard HPL,
• Side panels and ceilings finished with synthetic leather (choice of colours)
• Manual blinds on deck hatches
• Aluminium alloy anodised mast and boom
• Deck-stepped fractionally-rigged mast with 2x sets of swept back spreaders
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging
• Lazyjacks and stack pack for mainsail
• 2x 2-speed self-tailing manual winches adjacent to mast and cockpit
• Dacron fully-battened square-headed mainsail – 106sqm
• Dacron furling headsail – 64sqm
• Stِِainless-steel 316 deck hardware
• Front and main (sliding) entrance living room doors
• Poِِrt and starboard flybridge staircase entrance
• Swimming ladder
• Shower with hot and cold water on starboard side
• LED navigation lights
• deck light
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 3,000w elِِectric anchor winch
• 63 kg galvanised anchor and 100m chain
• Automatic fire extinguisher in machinery space with manual control
• All interior spaces have fire extinguishers per CE requirement.
Lying: ex-Factory, Poland
Available to view strictly by appointment.
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.