2009 MYLIUS 14E55
€230,000 tax not paid
Carbon variable draft performance cruiser!
|Designer||Mylius – Alberto Simeone|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH4-TE 75hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon Epoxy Sandwich|
|Keel Type||Lifting keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||40l|
DescriptionAbsolutely amazing carbon fibre, push-button variable-draft rocket ship from Mylius in 2009. Ultra-stylish, yet ultra-practical and set up for effortless short-handed fast cruising.
** Over 100 new photos from November 2018 available - Please contact us for download link **
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2009 as the last and custom developed of the lucky series of six Mylius 14E55 launched, ALCASO MIO is perhaps one of the most complete 48ft cruisers you could wish for, for sure is the most innovative of the semi-custom 14e55 series. For those who enjoy going fast, but with push-button simplicity, ultra-clean lines and the immense practicality of telescopic keel, there really isn’t anything to touch her. Her highlights include:-
• Telescopic performance keel
• Larger 75 hp engine
• Two water tanks can be used as ballast
• Mastervolt gel batteries – 2017
• MK2 electronics
• Rod rigging – checked in 2009
• Carbon fibre mast – new paint 2017
• Ubi Mayor Jiber
• Webasto diesel heating system
• Retractable hydraulic bow thruster
• RINA 2018
• Hydraulic aft transom
Launched in 2009, the Mylius 14E55 is one of the early success of Mylius.
Design for maximum safety, comfort and pleasure of life outdoors, the Mylius 14E55 deck is characterized by the large and spacious aft sun deck area and the comfortable cockpit. The interior is characterized by three large cabins, with the forward head dedicated to the master cabin and two aft cabins with an head in common.
AL CASO MIO is equipped with a very special retracting keel for a draught of just 1.70 m, but which extends to up to three metres with a hydraulic telescopic system dedicated, without taking up any room in the interior. This will allow an easy sealing and easy access to every marina without compromising the performances.
Mylius was born in 2003 from a dream and the love for sailing of three men. Mario Sassi, Alberto Simeone and Mauro Montefusco always lived sailing as their big passion. After various professional experiences in other sectors, they launched a completely new company, able to reflect their way of living and loving the sea.
From the end of 2011, the Mylius SRL was 51% owned by the Twinpack Group, world leaders in the packaging industry, based in Podenzano near Piacenza. This was the best way of celebrating the long-lasting relationship between Luciano Gandini, President of Twinpack and now Mylius too, and the three founding partners.
The new headquarters, inaugurated in March 2015, consists of an area of over 17,000 square meters with six production and two office buildings, plus a private heliport. The lamination’s activities take place in Poland, in a structure of about 10,000 sq.m. with about 40 people, in partnership with Rega Yacht, highly specialized in composite construction, with an experience of almost 100 boats.
In the new shipyard in Podenzano several interesting synergies are implemented between two very different and very complementary industries. The shipbuilding experience and design excellence of Mylius are now combined with a solid industrial base, able to respond to all production requirements and technological challenges. Also thanks to these synergies, many ideas and projects are springing up, with a constant growth also in international markets.
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE certification A.
Hull and deck Construction:
• Carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich with vacuum-bag and post-cure techniques
• Bulkheads and deck are glued to the hull through structural epoxy adhesives
• Male mould for hull and female mould for the deck
• The whole construction is then subjected to 80° post-cured
• Watertight bulkheads forward and aft
• Kevlar reinforcement in bow sections
• Antiskid deck and cockpit
• Hull topsides and superstructure painted
Keel & Rudder:
• Telescopic lead bulb keel retracting hydraulically
• Carbon balanced rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH4-TE 4-stroke, vertical, turbo charged diesel engine producing 75 hp @ 3200 rpm.
• Sail drive gearbox
• Fresh water engine cooling
• Single lever throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 800 hours as of November 2018
• Date of last engine service – 2018 turbo overruled.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Folding propeller
• Twin helm pedestals with carbon wheels
• Composite steering cables
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shore power or inverter.
• 5 x Mastervolt AGM 12v for services
• 1 x Mastervolt AGM for engine starting
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt Mass Combi 12vDC charter with inverter
• 1 x 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for start batteries
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with 12v pressure pump
• Hot water tank with engine driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element
• Pressurised fresh water inlet from shore connected directly to fresh water supply (not for filling tanks)
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 1x 200 litres fuel capacity
• 2x 200 litres fresh water capacity that can be used as ballast with dedicated pump plus an aft water tank
• black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
In Cockpit / On deck:
• 2x NKE Autopilot Gyropilot Graphic display
• Garmin Chartplotter with AIS- 2018
• Steering compass
• VHF with DSC
At Chart Table:
• NKE Multigraphic display
• Digital barometer
• Stainless steel gimballed stove with 3 burners, oven.
• Top opening stainless steel fridge
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supplies
• Salt water supplies
• Electric freshwater heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply to sinks
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating
• Stereo system with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6 berths in three double cabins plus saloon
• Teak interior joinery
• Teak flooring
• White leather upholstery
• Stainless steel worktops in galley
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Owner’s ensuite heads aft with dedicated shower cubicle to port
• Owner’s cabin with double bed.
• Saloon with bench settee starboard side, central table, central seats opposite
• Linear galley port side with extensive cupboard storage
• Chart table opposite to starboard with settee.
• Twin cabins to port and starboard with common central ensuite head for both cabins.
• Carbon fibre mast and boom – painted 2017
• Keel-stepped fractionally-rigged mast with two sets of swept-back spreaders
• Navtec hydraulics for hydraulic controls: vang, backstay
• Mast jack
• Batten-car track for fully-battened mainsail with ball-bearing batten-cars
• Mainsheet traveller
• Ubi Maior JIBER, structural Jib and Genoa furler with under deck carter and drum- 2017
• Rod standing rigging
• Bowsprit for gennaker
• Total sail are upwind: 130 mq.
• Carbon fibre boom for spinnaker – never used
• 2 x two speed self tailing Harken winches.
• 2 x two speed self tailing Harken jib winches
• 2 x two speed Harken
• 2 x two speed self tailing Powered Harken main winches
• Banks Sails Carbon Mylar fully-battened mainsail
• Banks Sails Carbon Mylar furling jib
• Gennaker race
• Gennaker cruise with snuffer
• Code 0 with furler
• Pushpit, pulpit and twin gaurdwire stanchions
• Flush deck hatches
• Aft locker
• Cockpit table
• Hydraulic aft transom with a dedicated engine
Covers & Canvas:
• Canvas sprayhood
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric reversing anchor windlass
• Anchor and chain
• Recessed mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
• Carbon fibre foldable gangway
• Swimming ladder
• Fire extinguishers
• Flare pack
• 12 people Liferaft – last serviced 2018
• Jon buoy
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.