2011 MYLIUS 19E95
€900,000 tax paid
Custom built for the yard owner. Immaculate!
|Designer||Mylius – Alberto Simeone|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH 110hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon Fibre & Epoxy Sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||800l|
DescriptionTWIN SOUL 6 is arguably one of the highest-specified Mylius ever built. Custom built to the order of the shipyard owner and winner of the Nautical Design Award and the Premio Progettista dell’Anno. Professionally maintained since launch.
RECENT REFIT WORKS:
• 2020 – NEW hull and deck paint
• 2020 – NEW teak deck
• 2020 – NEW park avenue boom
• 2020 – Engine and generator completely overhauled
• 2020 – all major systems overhauled
• 2017 – NEW chartplotters and VHF
• 2017 – NEW Future Fibre ECsix carbon fibre standing rigging
• 2017 – NEW Schenker water maker
• 2017 – steering chain replaced
• 2017 – NEW Profurl electric genoa furler
• 2016 – NEW custom illuminated buttons on the steering wheels
• 2016 – NEW deck and stern painting
• 2016 – NEW steering wheel, steering column painting
• 2016 – NEW engine control level
• 2015 – NEW PBO BACKSTAY
• 2015 – NEW Dynema stays cover
Launched in 2011, the Mylius 19E95 has represented a significant innovation of the Mylius style and is the ancestor of all subsequent projects: no coincidence that her project has received some important awards such as the Nautical Design Award in the category “Sailing yacht up to 24 m” and the Designer of the Year Award.
Design for maximum safety, comfort and pleasure of life outdoors, the Mylius 19E95 deck is the characterized by the large windows on the low and sleek coachroof, which hides all the maneuovres. Clean lines and open spaces offer elegance and usability. The large and spacious cockpit includes two separate living and manoeuvring area immediately forward of the steering wheels.
The interior is characterized by large windows on the deckhouse, which illuminates the dinette creating an ongoing dialogue between interior and exterior. Positioned in direct relation to the access ladder and at a slightly raised level, the dinette is separated by the master cabin by two carbon sliding doors.
Mylius was born in 2003 from a dream and the love for sailing of three men. Mario Sassi, Alberto Simeone and Mauro Montefusco always lived sailing as their big passion. After various professional experiences in other sectors, they launched a completely new company, able to reflect their way of living and loving the sea.
From the end of 2011, the Mylius SRL was 51% owned by the Twinpack Group, world leaders in the packaging industry, based in Podenzano near Piacenza. This was the best way of celebrating the long-lasting relationship between Luciano Gandini, President of Twinpack and now Mylius too, and the three founding partners.
The new headquarters, inaugurated in March 2015, consists of an area of over 17,000 square meters with six production and two office buildings, plus a private heliport. The lamination’s activities take place in Poland, in a structure of about 10,000 sq.m. with about 40 people, in partnership with Rega Yacht, highly specialized in composite construction, with an experience of almost 100 boats.
In the new shipyard in Podenzano several interesting synergies are implemented between two very different and very complementary industries. The shipbuilding experience and design excellence of Mylius are now combined with a solid industrial base, able to respond to all production requirements and technological challenges. Also thanks to these synergies, many ideas and projects are springing up, with a constant growth also in international markets.
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE certification A.
Hull and deck Construction:
• Carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich with vacuum-bag and post-cure techniques
• Bulkheads and deck are glued to the hull through structural epoxy adhesives
• Male mould for hull and female mould for the deck
• The whole construction is then subjected to 80° post-cured
• Watertight bulkheads forward and aft
• Kevlar reinforcement in bow sections
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit - 2020
• Hull topsides and superstructure painted white - 2020
Keel & Rudder:
• Welldox stainless steel blade keel with lead torpedo bulb
• Keel externally bolted using stainless steel bolts
• Carbon balanced rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH 110 hp diesel engine
• Shaft drive gearbox
• Fresh water engine cooling
• Single lever throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 1583 hours as of November 2017
• Date of last engine service – 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
• 24vDC MaxPower bowthruster (new joystick control – 2017)
• Folding propeller
• Twin helm pedestals with carbon wheels
• Composite steering cables
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shore power, generator or inverter.
• 6 x Mastervolt AGM 24v for services
• 2 x Mastervolt AGM 24v bow services (windlass, Sanguinetti, jib-furler, bowthruster).
• 1 x Mastervolt AGM for engine starting
• 1 x Mastervolt AGM for generator starting
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt Mass Combi 24vDC charter with inverter
• Mastervolt WhisperPower 10kw generator
• Engine hours – approx. 334 hours as of November 2017
• 1 x 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for start batteries
• 1 x 24vDC engine-mounted alternator for services batteries
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with 24v pressure pump
• Hot water tank with engine driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element
• Pressurised fresh water inlet from shore connected directly to fresh water supply (not for filling tanks)
• Schenker Modular Electron 60 Watermaker producing up to 60 litres per hour or 30 litres per hour at just 100w power consumption – installed May 2017
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 650 litres fuel capacity
• daily tank safety fuel tank from Merin Srl
• 800 litres fresh water capacity
• 3 x black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
In Cockpit / On deck:
• B&G 20/20 displays at mast
• B&G wind, speed and depth transducers
• B&G autopilot
• B&G Z3 colour GPS chart plotter – May 2017
• B&G Chartplotter ZEUS 3 – may 2017
• Steering compass
At Chart Table:
• B&G Z3 colour GPS chart plotter – May 2017
• AFL-10A 10.4” touch screen computer for Mastervolt Domotics system
• Marine PC with LCD screen at chart table
• B&G H50 VHF with DSC with second handset for cockpit – May 2017
• Stainless steel gimballed electric stove with 4 electric burners, oven and grill
• Miele combination microwave oven
• Front opening stainless steel fridge and freezers – new air cooled compressor 2016
• Isotherm 220vAC ice-maker
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supplies
• Electric freshwater heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply to sinks
• Dedicated shower cubicles
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air conditioning system
• Recessed LCD TV in saloon
• Stereo system with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6 berths in three double cabins
• Two berths for crew in bow
• Teak interior joinery
• Teak flooring
• White leather upholstery
• Stainless steel worktops in galley
• Carbon fibre sinks in heads
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Crew cabin in forepeak with twin berths.
• Owner’s ensuite heads aft with dedicated shower cubicle to port
• Owner’s cabin with twin bunks to port and starboard and twin hanging lockers.
• Saloon with bench settee to port, central folding table, occasional seats and two settee seats to starboard.
• Linear galley aft to port with extensive cupboard storage
• Chart table opposite to starboard.
• Twin cabins to port and starboard with dedicated ensuite heads for both cabins.
• Southern Spars carbon fibre mast and boom – lacquered carbon finish
• Park Avenue carbon boom - 2020
• Keel-stepped fractionally-rigged mast with three sets of swept-back spreaders –refinished 2016
• Navtec hydraulics for hydraulic controls: furler, outhaul, traveller, vang, main
• Harken batten-car track for fully-battened mainsail with ball-bearing batten-cars
• Harken mainsheet traveller
• Recessed self taking jib track
• 24vDC Profurl electric genoa furler – motor replaced September 2017)
• PBO standing rigging
• Bowsprit for gennaker
• Split backstays with multi-purchase adjustment
• Main area: 450 mq / 4843,76 sq.ft.
• Jib area (108%): 112 mq / 1205,56 sq.ft.
• Gennaker: 450 mq / 4843,76 sq.ft.
• 4 x 990.3 ST carbon fibre electric Harken control winches forward of helm
• 1 x 990.3 ST carbon fibre electric Harken main sheet
• 2 x 65.3 ST electric Harken halyards
• North Sails 3DL fully-battened mainsail
• North Sails 3DL furling jib
• Pushpit, pulpit and twin gaurdwire stanchions
• Flush deck hatches
• Aft tender garage
• Cockpit table
• Carbon ensign staff
Tender & Outboard:
• 2.60m tender with 9.9hp outboard engine – stowable in tender garage.
Covers & Canvas:
• Canvas sprayhood
• Canvas helm pedestal, wheel and winch covers
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar 24vDC electric reversing anchor windlass
• Sanguinetti retractable electric mooring windlass
• Anchor and chain
• Recessed mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.