2015 MYLIUS 60
€1,000,000 tax paid
Stunning carbon performance cruiser with full spec
|Designer||Mylius – Alberto Simeone|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy|
|Engine||Volvo D3-110 110hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||600l|
DescriptionHuge spec, professionally maintained, and very well-presented Mylius 60 with carbon rig and winged racing boom. Almost every possible option ticked including generator, watermaker, air-con, bowthruster, electric racing winches and so on.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
SUD, former Twin Soul, is a beautifully-presented of the Alberto Simeone designed Mylius 60. Number 3 out of 4 built between 2013 and 2015, she boasts a fantastic specification for both racing and cruising.
Fitted out with a comprehensive wardrobe of North Sails, SUD has proven to be successful in the Med-based Mini Maxi circuit. She has never been put away wet and now that her owner is willing to move on to fresh projects.
Her specification highlights include:-
• 19.50 m LOA with bowsprit
• Centreline owner’s forward layout plus two further guest cabins
• 3.50m T- keel
• Carbon fibre mast
• North Sails 3di sail wardrobe plus furling Code 0 and asymmetric spinnakers
• Harken electric winch package
• Volvo D3-110 engine
• 3-bladed Max prop folding propeller
• Retractable electric bowthruster
• 24vDC domestic system
• Fischer Panda 8000i 6.4kw generator
• Dessalator watermaker
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• 2x Fridges
• Electric heads throughout
• Holding tanks
• Complete B&G H5000 instrument package with mast-mounted 20/20’s and Zeus plotters
• Teak decks
• Carbon fibre passarelle
• Tender garage for 3.2m tender
• Hydraulic swimming ladder
SUD is now offered for immediate sale full equipped for racing or cruising.
RECENT REFIT WORKS:
• 2020 – NEW PBO backstay
• 2020 – NEW hull and deck black paint
• 2020 – NEW complete overruled of the engine and generator
• 2020 – NEW 4g Wifi hub
• 2020 – complete overruled of the hydraulics
• 2020 – service of all winches and pumps
• 2020 – overruled of the teak deck
• 2020 – all stanchions straightened and extra lamination where needed
• 2020 – NEW sprayhood
• 2020 – NEW li-ion batteries
• 2018 – NEW Bamar furler for higher loads
• 2018 – NEW man, jib and gennaker sheets
• 2018 – NEW 2:1 main and direct jib halyards
• 2017 – NEW deck and hull painting
• 2017 – NEW custom forward port-side double bed extension
• 2017 – NEW larger generator
• 2017 – NEW custom racing boom with lazy jacks
• 2017 – NEW upgraded B&G Hercules software
• 2017 – NEW all GEL Batteries
Launched in December 2014 for the President of the Company (as Twin Soul), is now owned by a young and passionate Dutch entrepreneur who uses the boat for cruising and racing in the whole Mediterranean Sea.
In true Mylius style, with elegant choices and colours, essential in all details, SUD is a very complete boat in terms of systems and equipment.
The dinette has a classic layout; the kitchen, very modern, includes a fixed stove, dishwasher and combi oven.
The owner’s cabin has separate beds (one of which expandable with a removable element), with a sliding door access to the dinette. The aft cabins are twin, with separate beds and en-suite heads. The wood interior are in classic teak.
Mylius was born in 2003 from a dream and the love for sailing of three men. Mario Sassi, Alberto Simeone and Mauro Montefusco always lived sailing as their big passion. After various professional experiences in other sectors, they launched a completely new company, able to reflect their way of living and loving the sea.
From the end of 2011, the Mylius SRL was 51% owned by the Twinpack Group, world leaders in the packaging industry, based in Podenzano near Piacenza. This was the best way of celebrating the long-lasting relationship between Luciano Gandini, President of Twinpack and now Mylius too, and the three founding partners.
The new headquarters, inaugurated in March 2015, consists of an area of over 17,000 square meters with six production and two office buildings, plus a private heliport. The lamination’s activities take place in Poland, in a structure of about 10,000 sq.m. with about 40 people, in partnership with Rega Yacht, highly specialized in composite construction, with an experience of almost 100 boats.
In the new shipyard in Podenzano several interesting synergies are implemented between two very different and very complementary industries. The shipbuilding experience and design excellence of Mylius are now combined with a solid industrial base, able to respond to all production requirements and technological challenges. Also thanks to these synergies, many ideas and projects are springing up, with a constant growth also in international markets.
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE certification A.
Hull and deck Construction:
• Carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich with vacuum-bag and post-cure techniques
• Bulkheads and deck are glued to the hull through structural epoxy adhesives
• Male mould for hull and female mould for the deck
• The whole construction is then subjected to 80° post-cured
• Watertight bulkheads forward and aft
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit – serviced 2020
• Hull topsides and superstructure painted black
Keel & Rudder:
• Welldox stainless steel blade keel with lead torpedo bulb
• Keel externally bolted using stainless steel bolts
• Carbon balanced rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D3-110 110 hp diesel engine
• Shaft drive gearbox
• Fresh water engine cooling
• Single lever throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 1700 hours as of November 2019
• Date of last engine service – 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
• 24vDC MaxPower bowthruster
• Folding propeller
• Twin helm pedestals with carbon wheels
• Composite steering cables
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shore power, generator or inverter.
• Lithium Ion service batteries - 2020
• 2 x Mastervolt AGM 24v bow services (windlass, Sanguinetti, jib-furler, bowthruster).
• 1 x 90Ah for engine starting
• 1 x 90Ah for generator starting
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt Mass Combi 24vDC battery charger with inverter
• Fisher Panda 6.4kw generator - 2017
• Engine hours – approx. 100 hours as of November 2019
• Generator overhauled 2020
• 1 x 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for start batteries
• 1 x 24vDC 150Ahg Mastervolt engine-mounted alternator for services batteries
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with 24v pressure pump
• Hot water tank with engine driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element
• Pressurised fresh water inlet from shore connected directly to fresh water supply (not for filling tanks)
• Schenker Modular Electron 60 Watermaker producing up to 60 litres per hour or 30 litres per hour at just 100w power consumption
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 360 litres fuel capacity
• 600 litres fresh water capacity
• 3 x black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
In Cockpit / On deck:
• B&G4x 20/20 displays at mast
• B&G wind, speed and depth transducers
• B&G autopilot
• B&G 2x Zeus3 colour GPS chart plotter at the helm station
• Steering compass
At Chart Table:
• B&G Vulcan 7’ colour GPS chart plotter in the crew cabin
• Marine PC with LCD screen at chart table
• Mastervolt Domotics system running on the Marine Pc
• 3x Mastervolt monitors for backup (owner cabin, crew cabin, dinette)
• B&G H50 VHF with DSC with second handset for cockpit
• 4g WiFi hub/router - 2020
• Stainless steel electric stove with 2 electric burners
• Siemens combination microwave oven
• Siemens dishwasher
• Front opening stainless steel fridge
• Isotherm 220vAC ice-maker
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supplies
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Electric freshwater heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply to sinks
• Dedicated shower cubicles
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air conditioning system
• Recessed LCD TV in saloon
• Stereo system with BOSE speakers and subwoofer
• USB and 220 Sockets all around
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 7 berths in three double cabins
• One berths for crew in bow
• Teak interior joinery
• Teak flooring
• White leather upholstery
• Stainless steel worktops in galley
• Carbon fibre sinks in heads
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Crew cabin in forepeak with one berth.
• Owner’s ensuite heads aft with dedicated shower cubicle to port
• Owner’s cabin with twin bunks to port and starboard and twin hanging lockers.
• Owner’s port side bed can be enlarger to become a double master bed.
• Saloon with bench settee to port, central folding table, occasional seats and two settee seats to starboard.
• Linear galley aft to port with extensive cupboard storage
• Chart table opposite to starboard.
• Twin cabins to port and starboard with dedicated ensuite heads for both cabins.
• Southern Spars carbon fibre mast
• Southern Spars carbon fibre boom with additional winged
• Keel-stepped fractionally-rigged mast with two sets of swept-back spreaders
• Navtec hydraulics for hydraulic controls: outhaul, vang, backstays, swimming ladder
• Batten-car track for fully-battened mainsail with ball-bearing batten-cars with switch system
• 24vDC Bamar electric genoa furler – can be removed for racing
• Rod standing rigging
• Bowsprit for gennaker
• PBO split backstays with multi-purchase adjustment – 2020
• Main area: 122 mq / 1313 sq.ft.
• Jib area (108%): 89 mq / 989 sq.ft.
• Gennaker: 320 mq / 3444 sq.ft.
• Racing forestay
• 4 x 60.3 Self Tailing carbon fibre electric Harken control winches
• 2 x 70.3 Self Tailing carbon fibre electric Harken main sheet
• North Sails 3Di black fully-battened mainsail - 2017
• North Sails 3Di black horizontal or furling medium jib – 2017
• North Sails 3Di black heavy jib – 2017
• DOYLE light jib - 2019
• North Sails furling A-0 – 2018
• North Sails Code 1 North Sails – 2016
• North Sails Gennaker A1 – 2016 – optimized in 2018 by North Sails
• Ullman A-2 gennaker – 2017
• Ullman A-4 gennaker – 2019
• North Sails cruising full batten mainsail – 2016
• Pushpit, pulpit and twin gaurdwire stanchions
• Flush deck hatches
• Aft tender garage
• Cockpit table convertible in a sun decking area
Tender & Outboard:
• 3.20m tender with 9.9hp outboard engine – stowable in tender garage.
Covers & Canvas:
• Canvas sprayhood
• Winch covers
• Canvas deck cover
• GRP deck cover for racing
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar 24vDC 2000w electric reversing anchor windlass
• Sanguinetti retractable electric mooring windlass
• Anchor with 110 m 10 ø chain
• Recessed mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.