2013 MYLIUS 60
€1,250,000 tax paid
Complete update/refit in 2017
|Designer||Mylius – Alberto Simeone|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH 110hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||600l|
DescriptionHuge spec, professionally maintained iconic hull nr. 1 of the Mylius 60 series with carbon rig and PBO standing rigging. Almost every possible option ticked including 10kw generator, watermaker, air-con, bowthruster, electric racing winches.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
BLACK LEGEND S, former SUD, is a beautifully-presented two owners example of the Alberto Simeone designed Mylius 60. Number 1 out of 4 built between 2013 and 2015, completely refitted by the current owner in 2017 she boasts a fantastic specification with an extensive racing and cruising sails wardrobe.
Her specification highlights include:-
• 19.50 m LOA with bowsprit
• Centreline owner’s forward layout plus two further guest cabins
• 3.50m T- keel
• Carbon fibre mast
• North Sails cruising and racing sails wardrobe
• Harken electric racing winch package
• Retractable electric bowthruster
• 24vDC domestic system
• Mastervolt WhisperPower 10KW generator
• Dessalator watermaker
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• 2x Fridges
• Electric heads throughout
• Holding tanks
• Complete B&G H3000 instrument package with mast-mounted 20/20’s and Zeus plotters
• Teak decks
• Carbon fibre passarelle
• Tender garage
RECENT REFIT WORKS:
• 2017 – NEW deck and hull painting
• 2017 – NEW Yanmar 4JH 110hp Engine
• 2017 – NEW generator
• 2017 – NEW shaft drive gearbox
• 2017 – NEW PBO Standing rigging service
• 2017 – NEW PBO backstay
• 2017 – NEW EC6 headstay
• 2017 – New mast paint
• 2017 – NEW steering cables
• 2017 - NEW windlass
• 2018 – NEW engine and generator start batteries
• 2019 – NEW MasterVolt WhisperPower 10KW
The most seductive Mylius 60′ ever built. Launched in July 2013 as “SUD” for a young Italian lawyer, is now owned by an important business man.
The black colour of the hull and deck enhance the sleek profile of the first Mylius 60′, considered by many to be the most seductive Mylius ever built.
The dinette has a classic layout. The master stateroom has separate beds with sliding door to the dinette, and an en-suite with separate shower box. The aft cabins are twin, with separate beds and en-suite. The internal woods are classic teak.
BLACK LEGEND S is arguably one of the highest-specified Mylius ever prepared. Built in 2013 and bought in 2017 by her current owners, Black Legend S is now known by her design and elegance in the Mediterranean sea. She had a complete refit and upgrade, following a maintenance at the highest level by her professional crew and dedicated Owner.
Combining comfort and performance, she has been prepared in 2018 for her first race, involving no more than 12 professionals sailors from all over the world.
Mylius was born in 2003 from a dream and the love for sailing of three men. Mario Sassi, Alberto Simeone and Mauro Montefusco always lived sailing as their big passion. After various professional experiences in other sectors, they launched a completely new company, able to reflect their way of living and loving the sea.
From the end of 2011, the Mylius SRL was 51% owned by the Twinpack Group, world leaders in the packaging industry, based in Podenzano near Piacenza. This was the best way of celebrating the long-lasting relationship between Luciano Gandini, President of Twinpack and now Mylius too, and the three founding partners.
The new headquarters, inaugurated in March 2015, consists of an area of over 17,000 square meters with six production and two office buildings, plus a private heliport. The lamination’s activities take place in Poland, in a structure of about 10,000 sq.m. with about 40 people, in partnership with Rega Yacht, highly specialized in composite construction, with an experience of almost 100 boats.
In the new shipyard in Podenzano several interesting synergies are implemented between two very different and very complementary industries. The shipbuilding experience and design excellence of Mylius are now combined with a solid industrial base, able to respond to all production requirements and technological challenges. Also thanks to these synergies, many ideas and projects are springing up, with a constant growth also in international markets.
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE certification A.
Hull and deck Construction:
• Carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich with vacuum-bag and post-cure techniques
• Bulkheads and deck are glued to the hull through structural epoxy adhesives
• Male mould for hull and female mould for the deck
• The whole construction is then subjected to 80° post-cured
• Watertight bulkheads forward and aft
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit
• Hull topsides and superstructure painted black – 2017
Keel & Rudder:
• Welldox stainless steel blade keel with lead torpedo bulb
• Keel externally bolted using stainless steel bolts
• Carbon balanced rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH 110 hp diesel engine – 2017
• Shaft drive gearbox – 2017
• Fresh water engine cooling
• Single lever throttle control
• Cruising speed approx. 9 knots
• Consumption 10 l/h
• Range 300 nm
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – unknown
• Date of last engine service – 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• 24vDC MaxPower bowthruster
• Folding propeller
• Twin helm pedestals with carbon wheels
• Composite steering cables
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shore power, generator or inverter.
• 4 x Mastervolt li-ion 24vDC for services
• 2 x Mastervolt AGM 24v bow services (windlass, jib furler, bowthruster)
• 1 x Mastervolt AGM for engine starting – 2018
• 1 x Mastervolt AGM for generator starting – 2018
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt Mass Combi 24vDC battery charger with inverter
• Mastervolt WhisperPower 10kw generator - 2017
• Engine hours – approx. 550 hours as of August 2019
• Last service Marc 2019
• 1 x 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for start batteries
• 1 x 24vDC 150Ahg Mastervolt engine-mounted alternator for services batteries
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with 24v pressure pump
• Hot water tank with engine driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element
• Pressurised fresh water inlet from shore connected directly to fresh water supply (not for filling tanks)
• Schenker Modular Electron 60 Watermaker producing up to 60 litres per hour or 30 litres per hour at just 100w power consumption
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 350 litres fuel capacity + daily tank
• 600 litres fresh water capacity
• 3 x black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
In Cockpit / On deck:
• B&G H3000
• B&G wind, speed and depth transducers
• 4x 20/20 displays at mast
• B&G autopilot with display at both helm stations
• B&G 2x 9’ chart plotter at the helm station
• Steering compass
At Chart Table:
• B&G 12’ chart plotter
• Asus Marine PC with LCD screen at chart table
• C-Map expedition connected with 4G
• Mastervolt domotic system
• Watermaker control panel
• Generator control panel
• Simrad RS12 DSC
• Simarad portable VHF
• AIS: NAIS 500 Class B
• Stainless steel gimballed electric stove with 4 electric burners
• Combined microwave oven and grill
• Miele microwave-oven
• 2x Front opening stainless steel fridge
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supplies
• Electric freshwater heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply to sinks
• Dedicated shower cubicles
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air conditioning system
• Recessed Samsung 32’’ LCD TV in saloon
• Stereo system with BOSE speakers and subwoofer
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6 berths in three double cabins
• One berths for crew in bow
• Teak interior joinery
• Teak flooring
• White leather upholstery
• Stainless steel worktops in galley
• Carbon fibre sinks in heads
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Crew cabin in forepeak with one berth.
• Owner’s ensuite heads aft with dedicated shower cubicle to port
• Owner’s cabin with twin bunks to port and starboard and twin hanging lockers.
• Owner’s port side bed can be enlarger to become a double master bed.
• Saloon with bench settee to port, central folding table, occasional seats and two settee seats to starboard.
• Linear galley aft to port with extensive cupboard storage
• Chart table opposite to starboard.
• Twin cabins to port and starboard with dedicated ensuite heads for both cabins.
• Southern Spars carbon fibre mast
• Southern Spars carbon fibre V-boom
• PBO Standing rigging (D1/d2 replaced in 2017, V1 replaced in 2018)
• PBO backstay - 2018
• Keel-stepped fractionally-rigged mast with two sets of swept-back spreaders
• Navtec hydraulics for hydraulic controls: outhaul, vang, backstays, traveller
• Recessed self tacking jib track
• Batten-car track for fully-battened mainsail with ball-bearing batten-cars with switch system
• 24vDC Profurl electric genoa furler – replaced 2017
• Bowsprit for gennaker
• Split backstays with multi-purchase adjustment
• Main area: 122 mq / 1313 sq.ft.
• Jib area (108%): 89 mq / 989 sq.ft.
• Gennaker: 320 mq / 3444 sq.ft.
• 2 x 55.3 Self Tailing carbon fibre electric Harken control winches
• 2 x 990.3 Self Tailing carbon fibre Harken main sheet winches
• 2 x 65.3 Self Tailing carbon fibre electric Harken for halyards
• All sails are North Sails
• Cruising wardrobe with painted logos:
• Hal batten main sail
• Furling jib
• Full batten mainsail
• Batten furling jib
• A1 Asymmetric spinnaker
• A2 Asymmetric spinnaker
• Racing Sails with removable stickers:
• 3Di half batten mainsail – 2018
• Jib 1 – 2018
• Jib 2 – 2018
• Jib 3 – 2018
• Jib 4 – 2018
• A1 Asymmetric spinnaker
• A2 Asymmetric spinnaker
• 3Di Code0
• Spinnaker staysail
• Pushpit, pulpit and twin gaurdwire stanchions
• Flush deck hatches
• Aft tender garage
• Cockpit table convertible in a sun decking area
Tender & Outboard:
• 2.60m inflatable tender with 9.9hp outboard engine – stowable in tender garage.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar 24vDC 2000w electric reversing anchor windlass – 2018
• Sanguinetti retractable electric mooring windlass - 2018
• Anchor with 110 m 10 ø chain
• Recessed mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
Covers & Canvas:
• Canvas sprayhood
• Winch covers
• Canvas deck cover
• GRP deck cover for racing
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 3 powder extinguisher
• 1 powder extinguisher in the engine room
• Flares package
• 8x Life jackets
Viewing arrangementsLying Monaco
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.