2009 NAJAD 511
€460,000 tax paid
Lightly used, high spec Judel Vrolijk Najad 511
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||San Giorgio di Nogaro, Italy|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
DescriptionBeautifully-appointed 3-cabin centre cockpit Judel Vrolijk Najad with comprehensive blue water spec. Absolutely ready of the ‘off’ but now offered for sale having been lightly used in her two ownerships.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Originally ordered with the specific brief to create a safe, comfortable and easily-managed world-cruiser for a husband & wife crew, PULLA has proven herself to be all of this and more. Her specification highlights include:-
• Selden electric in-mast furling system
• Selden electric furling jib system
• Andersen electric winches
• Removable inner forestay with adjuster
• Three cabin, two heads layout
• 12vDC domestic system
• 6kw Generator
• 60 l/h watermaker
• Eberspacher Hydronic heating
• BOSE Home theatre
• 3 kg Washing machine
• VHF (ICOM MF/HF MARINE)
First launched in 2009, PULLA was bought from the first owner with the intention of a World cruising voyage which never happened. Sold to her second (current) owner in 2013, PULLA sailed Sardinia and Sicily until 2017 together professionally manage from the captain. Unfortunately, poor health and a general change of plans has meant that her owner will not be embarking on other extended cruising. As such a rather unique opportunity now exists to buy a stunningly-built Swedish centre cockpit blue water cruiser and the bulk of her annual depreciation long since completed. Yachting will of course always cost money but with a new yacht there will be the added cost of depreciation whilst with an older yacht there are the inevitable refit costs, but with PULLA, neither of these apply. Just cast off and enjoy…
** A further 90+ newly taken photographs are available on request **
• The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages) is supplied.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The hull is built in a sandwich construction and hand laid with multiaxial glass fibre reinforced ISO polyester; full forward of the mast reinforced with kevlar.
• The surface layer is of NGA gelcoat with maximum protection against water penetration.
• The bilge is reinforced with a longitudinal and transverse floor plate construction, which supports the keel fittings, mast, engine frame, tanks and cabin soles.
• Additional reinforcements longitudinal in the hull as stringers.
• All main bulkheads and the transverse chain plate fittings are laminated to the hull.
• 2 x Watertight bulkheads.
• The rubbing strake is combined with the toe rail and is fitted with a brass capping for protection.
• The colour is white with a blue trim line and water lines laid in the gelcoat.
• Below the water line the hull is treated with epoxy primer and antifouling paint.
• The hull is topcoated internally.
Keel & Rudder:
• The lead keel is bolted on with 16 x 20mm acid resistant steel bolts.
• Semi-balanced rudder in GRP reinforced polyester.
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110hp 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled turbocharged diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: Approximately 1.000 hours as of May 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• Steering pedestal in GRP reinforced polyester with leather covered stainless steel 1100mm wheel, compass and top-fitted single lever control for the engine and engine board. Space for instrumentation in the pedestal.
• Adjustable friction brake on wheel.
• Cardan steering.
• Emergency steering on rudderpost by tiller.
• ‘Spurs’ prop protector.
• Max Power bowthruster.
• Flex-o-fold propeller.
• 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, inverter or generator
• 12vDC outlets.
• Folding switchboard located in navigation area for easy access; equipped with circuit breakers and prepared for additional circuits.
• Services batteries
• Engine/Genset sealed battery
• Mastervolt battery monitor at chart table
• Victron 12 volt battery charger
• Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/2000-60 (230 V) battery charger and inverter
• Mastervolt inverter controller at chart table
• Mastervolt 6kw 220v
• Generator hours: to be confirmed, lightly used
• 12vDC 80amp for start batteries
• Additional alternator for domestic banks.
• Voltage isolation transformer 220v/120v 50/60hz allowing connection to shore power in both Europe and the US.
• Shore power cable
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water pressure system with outlets in heads and galley. Pump with automatic pressure switch.
• Surejust twin coil stainless steel 80 litre calorifier tank with 24kw titanium element heating water via Eberspacher Hydronic, or engine.
• Fresh water manual foot pump in galley.
• Spectra 24vDC watermaker 60 l/h
• 3 x Electric bilge pumps.
• 1 x Whale Gusher manual bilge pump.
• 2x Gas bottle in the locker
• Total capacity of 870 litres stainless steel tanks.
• Manual fuel tank gauges at chart table
• 630 litres
• Manual water tank gauges at chart table
• Holding tanks on both fore and aft heads.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Raymarine Hybrid Touch chart plotter
• Raymarine ST60+ depth, speed, wind, rudder
• Raymarine HD radar scanner
• Simrad AIS transponder
• NAVTEX RECEIVER NX-300
• SSB Icom VHF
• Satellite phone
• Twin sinks.
• Gimballed gas cooker with 3 burners with oven
• Fixed gas pipes with remote controlled shutoff valve between cooker and gas bottle.
• 3 x air-cooled refrigerators
• Microwave oven.
• Waste basket under sink.
• Cutting board.
• 3 kg washine machine
• Electric heads.
• Separate box shower in both heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Clima air-conditioning systems
• Eberspacher hot water heating system
• Ventilation consisting of opening skylights, dorade ventilators, portlights in the cabin sides
• BOSE Home theatre CD/Radio
• Stereo speakers in cockpit and main saloon.
• LCD TV
• Satellite TV antenna system
• Satellite decoder
Summary of Accommodation:
• Three cabin version with standard forward cabin layout with two separate bed.
• The first class interior is handcrafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish.
• Profile milled cupboards and doors.
• The isolated moulding above the berths is lined in mahogany.
• Flooring of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay.
• Removable hatches for the bilge and tank gauges.
• Headlining of white vinyl covered panels with mahogany strips.
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
• Corian grating.
• Wash basin and countertop in Corian.
• Hot & cold water supply with additional shower handset
• Electric marine head
• Stainless steel holding tank
• Cupboards above and below the washbasin.
• Ventilation through opening deck hatch
• V berths that can be converted in a large double berth.
• Stowage in shelves and lockers above and outboard.
• Stowage beneath berth
Port side bunk beds cabin:
• Double bunk beds cabin aft port side.
• Stowage in shelves and lockers above and outboard.
• Large L-shaped settee to port.
• Lockers and shelf stowage outboard
• Large fixed dining table
• Twin armchairs to starboard with drinks lockers in between
• Stowage lockers outboard
• Ample bookshelves and cupboards.
• Grab rail on both sides of the companionway stairs.
• The galley is located amidships starboard side.
• Large work areas in easily cleaned and durable Corian.
• Stowage for groceries.
• Cupboards with fiddles for plates, cups and glasses.
• The navigation area is located amidships close to the companionway on the starboard side.
• Chart table with stowage for charts.
• Drawers and a separate chart stowage area under the deck.
• Ample space for individual instrumentation and modern navigation equipment.
• A passageway on the port side leads to the aft cabin.
• Amidships a large, wide double berth.
• Berth bottoms are unvarnished and ventilated with holes to avoid dampness.
• 5 x Portholes and a skylight than can also be used as an emergency exit.
• Fixed port lights in the transom.
• 2 x Large wardrobes to starboard side.
Aft Cabin Ensuite Heads:
• The separate heads compartment contains an electric W/C, a washbowl, and a separated shower section.
• Selden 3 Spreader keel stepped electric furling mast.
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging
• Electric furler on genoa
• Navtec hydraulic backstay, boom vang and forward babystay; panel in cockpit.
• Deck hardware - Lewmar.
• 4x Andersen electric self-tailing winches
• North Sails furling main with slats
• North Sails 140% furling Genoa – 2016
• North Sails furling jib
• 1x Gennaker with sock
• Staysail made of Mylar
• Stainless pulpit and pushpit.
• Pushpit seats
• Mid ship gates.
• Bow stern and mid ship cleats.
• Boarding ladder stern.
• 2X Davits.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Delta Anchor, with chain.
• Lofrans 1500W electric anchor windlass with remove control
• Spare Bruce anchor and rode.
• Mooring and spring cleats
• Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions
• As per Italian standard
Viewing arrangementsLying North Adriatic - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.