New build option of the Nordic-designed and built Navis Pro 34 Alpha Cruiser for 2022/23 delivery, priced with basic standard specification with further options available at cost.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The new 34 Alpha Cruiser is a luxury sedan planing motor yacht from Navis Pro in Lithuania. Constructed to an extremely high standard and with a decidedly Nordic design focus, the 34 Alpha Cruiser is conceived to provide safe and comfortable cruising in all weather conditions.
This particular example is a new build option for 2022/3 delivery and is offered with a basic standard specification featuring twin Yanmar 4LV-230 230hp diesel engines. The specification can be changed (there are five engine options ranging from the twin 230hp 4LV to twin 370hp 8LV Yanmar), along with fitment of options according to client requirements. Please enquire for further details.
From an industry expert - Stråhlmann Yacht Design - comes a versatile yacht for the XXI century.
At 10.3m / 34' in length, the Alpha Cruiser is a testament of Nordic ingenuity and commitment to seafaring.
Modern lines and bold architecture will surely turn heads in every marina.
The exterior areas provide ample space and comfort for activities both in the bow and the aft. By moving the cabin away from the centre, we have built a generous path on one side for comfortable movement around the deck, which the captain can easily access through a wide side door right from the wheel.
The spacious interior will allow you to enjoy cruising on water year-round, while the large windows provide incredible 360 degrees visibility. The 2-passenger seat next to the helm is easily adjustable to face either the bow, or the seating area. The helm position is fully adjustable to ensure the captain's comfort throughout short and long journeys.
The galley area is conveniently placed to serve the seating area both outside and in, both of which will accommodate up to six people. For your comfort, we have designed the aft access door and window to open the space between the deck and the cabin, allowing you can serve your company from the galley with ease.
The 34 Alpha Cruiser features two separate double berths that will accommodate your friends or family overnight in comfort and privacy, while large cupboards in both bedrooms will take care of all your storage needs. A spacious bathroom with a nearly 2-meterheight shower is comfortably placed next to the bedrooms.
The stunning glass fiber 34 Alpha Cruiser comes with single or double inboard engines of your choice for smooth cruising around shores or open seas.
Design your next yacht with a classic wood finish or slick modern GRP look. Possibilities are endless. Freedom is your choice.
UAB Navis PRO is a newly established boat-building company located in Lithuania, Petkeliskiu village. The company has an extensive experience in the business with the owners and partners having over 40 years of boat building experience between them.
In March 2020, we acquired various fishing and leisure type boats, their moulds and the rights to build those boats from a market leader with its luxury 8-15 meter boats in the past.
"Even before Navis PRO was officially created, the founders of the company have agreed that quality is the number one priority in our boats.
This was the idea that kept echoing in every meeting, and we knew that in order to make something special - a strong and comfortable product - we had to set ourselves the highest standards from the beginning.
To achieve this very important goal, we have partnered with some of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of everything maritime."
Vytautas Šyvys, co-founder and CEO of Navis PRO
• We understand the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull construction in vacuum-infused GRP construction with Urethane foam sandwich construction above waterline
• Urethane foam sandwich to stringers under berths
• Bow protection (to approximately 30 cm under water line)
• Integral swimming platform with rubber fender
• Off-white gelcoat finish to topsides
• Off-white non-slip gelcoat finish to side decks
• Off-white gelcoat finish to deckhouse with dark blue sun cap
• 2x primer and 2x black antifouling coats
• Red waterline stripe
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Yanmar 4LV-230 In-line, 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled diesel engines producing 230hp (169kw) each at 3.800rpm
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Twin lever electronic throttle/gear controls.
• Yanmar ZT370 marine gear boxes with Z-drive
• fuel/water seperator
• Engine space sound insulation
• Yanmar active corrosion protection system
• Air inlet on aft deck for ventilation of machinery space
• Gas struts on engine room hatches
• Cruising speed (with twin Yanmar 230hp engine option) – approx. 24-27 knots at 2,700rpm
• Maximum speed (with twin Yanmar 230hp engine option) – approx. 32 knots at 3,800rpm
• Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 50 litres per hour
• Range at cruising speed – approx. 430 Nm
Propulsion & Steering:
• 12vDC 80kgs bowthruster
• 4x 3-bladed stainless steel propellers
• QL trim tabs with control at helm
• Power trim control panel with display
• Hydraulic power steering system with angle-adjustable console and teak steering wheel at helm
• 12vDC domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220vAC via shore power
• 1x 12vDC 145Ah AGM start battery
• 3x 12vDC 145Ah AGM service batteries joined in parallel to supply 435Ah @ 12vDC
• 1x 12VDC battery for bowthruster
• Battery cross-over switch
• Mastervolt 12vDC/220vAC 50Amp automatic battery charger with monitoring and control panel
• 2x 12vDC engine mounted alternators
• 16Amp 50Hz 220vAC shore power inlet wired into the yacht AC system in cockpit. Also supplied is a 25m shore power line with connectors either end.
• 5x 220vAC sockets internally
• 12VDC and USB socket at helm
• Scanstrut wireless charger
• AC/DC Panel with Volt/Amp meter and controls
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 12vDC fresh water pumps
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a two well-insulated 20 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater elements.
• 3x 12vDC automatic bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump to machinery space
• Grey water discharge pump for showers
• Fuel capacity – approx. 800 litres in 1x stainless steel fuel tank
• Fuel tank level gauge
• Fresh water capacity – approx. 150 litres in 1x tank
• Water tank level gauge
• Black water holding tank capacity – 100 litres
• Membrane pump-out and level gauage
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Magnetic steering compass
• Navigation packages available as additional options
• Windscreen wipers with double arms, interval 2-speed
• Magnetic compass
• Gas stove with 2x burner and oven
• Stainless steel 65 litre capacity 12vDC refrigerator
• Sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• Electric seawater heads in heads compartment
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies to Corian basin and to shower
• 12vDC grey water pump-out for shower
Heating and ventilation:
• Solar powered ventilator on top of pilothouse with stainless steel cover
• LED floor lights in pilothouse
• LED lights with dimmer in pilothouse
• Reading light in pilothouse
• Two reading lights in front berth
• Two reading lights in center berth
• Two reading lights in center cabin
• Three spotlights in toilet
• Chart light
Summary of Accommodation:
• Large owner’s cabin forward with centreline walk-around double berth.
• Second double cabin amidships
• Heads compartment with shower to starboard.
• Pelon Marina cabin wall upholstery, beige
• Teak panel to deckhead and to rear of pilothouse
• Teak floor in pilothouse
• Beige carpets
• Vertically adjustable saloon table
• U-shaped sofa with tipping backrest forward to create navigator’s seat
• Driver’s seat
• Foot rests for driver and navigator
• Panel for instruments above front window
• Small angled teak box for switches in front of steering wheel
• Navigation table with stowage lockers and cup holder
• Curtains and curtain tracks on all windows
• Cupboard behind driver’s seat
• Chart locker on starboard side wall
• Four opening portlights plus two non-opening stainless steel portlights in hull
• Wardrobe in forward cabin
• Eight cupboards in forward cabin
• Wardrobe in centre cabin
• Foldable stainless steel ladder and stainless steel handle
• Self-draining fore & aft decks
• Wide passageway on starboard side of pilothouse
• Two stainless steel U-shaped bow rails "shark fin" on fore deck
• Stainless steel handrails on fore and aft decks
• Stainless steel stanchions and side railings
• Two stainless steel handrails on both sides of pilothouse
• Double teak fore deck seat
• Double foldable seat with storage behind pilothouse
• Sliding pilothouse doors on starboard side
• Aft deck access door
• Stainless steel protection on doorsteps
• Running lights
• Flag pole
• Radar Mount
• Searchlight, 100W, adjustable from pilothouse
• Aft work light, 55W
• LED light cable with dimmer under the sun cap
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor box
• Eight stainless steel bollards, two stainless steel fairleads
• 6x 10m mooring warps
• 5x fender with fender covers and fender stowage
• Boat hook
• Fire extinguisher in machinery space
• 2kg Fire extinguisher for internal cabin spaces
Lying: ex-Factory, Lithuania
Available to view strictly by appointment.
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.