Lightly used and privately owned Nimbus ‘Tender 11’ form 2019. Almost every possible option ticked including twin Verado 350hp engines, joystick control and even FLIR night vision with augmented reality! Turn key in every possible way.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
MEJA IV is a single-owner 2019 example of the Nimbus ‘Tender 11’ walk-around sports cruiser. Commissioned by her private owner as an upgrade from his previous Nimbus T9, MRJA IV was ordered with almost every possible option ticked including upgraded Verado 350hp outboard engines.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Structural T-Top with retractable aft bimini and cockpit enclosures
• Teak laid side decks, foredeck and cockpit
• Twin Mercury Verado L6 350hp outboard engines with circa 45 knot performance potential and low hours run
• Joystick control for close quarters manoeuvring
• Sleipner bowthruster
• Humphrey Interceptor active trim system
• Solar panels
• Garmin instruments with twin 12” plotter displays, HD radar and AIS
• FLIR Thermal IP night vision camera system with AR module and Raymarine Axiom 9” MFD display
• LED and Laser spot lights
• Twin stainless steel fridge/freezers
• Glass-top ceramic stove
• Electric heads plus shower
• Webasto diesel heating system plus windscreen demisters
• Top of the range Fusion Bluetooth stereo system
• 4G WiFi router
• Electric bow and stern windlasses with remote controls and stainless steel anchors
• Triple pilot seats at helm area
• 2,500 litre lazarette locker with electro-hydraulic hatch for storage of tender and watertoys
• Teak interior joinery
• Synthetic stone countertops
• Saloon carpeting
Over the years, our family has enjoyed owning this magnificent Scandinavian-designed motor yacht. Many sunny days have been spent aboard, filled with laughter, joy, and memories that will forever warm our hearts.
What's truly special about her? Aside from the spacious decks and cozy seating areas perfect for those cherished family moments, it’s the craftsmanship. Every inch speaks of the renowned Scandinavian dedication to quality. She's held strong through all our adventures, and I can personally vouch for her resilience in even the toughest marine environments.
Navigating under the starlit skies? Absolute magic. Equipped with the latest technology, like the LED and laser searchlights and a top-notch FLIR night vision camera, she's been our guiding star ensuring we sail safely through the night.
And for those curious about mooring, even our youngest has become quite the little captain with the user-friendly computer-controlled joystick steering. It's a testament to how seamlessly she blends sophistication with simplicity.
It's time for another family to create their own sea-tales with her. I hope she brings as much joy to you as she has to us. Safe travels and clear skies.
The T11 is Nimbus’ vision of the perfect day boat with the ambition of perfecting easy living at sea while
providing a social playground for friends and families. In short, that means a large lounge area with adjustable seating arrangements, multiple sun-beds, outdoor cuisine, gyro stabilization, XXL stowage for gear and toys and an impressive amount of deck space which provides an overwhelming freedom of movement. Packaged in contemporary Scandinavian design.
The T11 is a 12.4-meter-long walk-around for excursions with plenty of space for up to 12 people to socialize or take part in activities, while also providing enough room for everyone onboard to face the direction of travel when moving at higher speeds.
“We are seeing a clear trend in boat usage right now which is characterized by more effective utilization over shorter periods of time. This often corresponds to day trips or weekend getaways with an overnight stay where boat users can relax and have a good time together with their family or friends. The new T11 is designed to meet these needs in full. It offers multiple opportunities for socializing, relaxation and activities onboard. There is space for four people to stay overnight in two spacious berths and the boat has been consciously packed with functional features for a superbly comfortable life at sea” says Jonas Göthberg, commercial manager of Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
The T11 series has a new, well-balanced stepped hull with great high-speed properties in combination with a low planning threshold. The front hull is sharp in order to easily cut through the waves and it is fitted with an ample flare that protects against spray and makes for a drier ride. The boat comes equipped with two Mercury Verado V8 300 motors as standard and the speed range is between 20 and 40+ knots.
The T11 is a model in the Tender series which is a replacement for the successful Nova series. In contrast to Nova, which was primarily intended for the Scandinavian market, the Tender series aims itself at a broader target group by meeting the needs of users in Southern Europe, Oceania and the USA.
• Our understanding is the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure
• Hull is finished in white
• Grey rubber rubbing strake
• Teak laid decking, foredeck and cockpit
• Raised ‘walkaround’ bulwark
• Structural GRP T-Top
• Large integrated hull windows
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Mercury Verado L6 350hp in-line six-cylinder 4-stroke outboard engines producing 350hp each – white finish
• Mercury VesselView Mobile with integrated GPS Active Trim
• Engine systems monitoring integrated to Garmin 12” screens at helm.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 330 as of Summer 2023
• Last date of engine service: Spring 2023
• Cruising speed: approx 30 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 45 knots
Steering and Propulsion:
• Electro-hydraulic steering
• Mercury joystick control for slow-speed manoeuvring and autopilot control
• Sleipner 12vDC bowthruster with radio control handset
• Humphrey Interceptor X-450 active trim system with control panel and auto-trim and auto-list
• 4-bladed stainless steel propellers
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power or inverter
• Mastervolt EasyView 5 digital colour screen battery and charge monitoring system
• 2x 12vDC engine start batteries
• 6x 12vDC service batteries - 2022
• 2x 12vDC bowthruster batteries
Charging & Inverter:
• Mastervolt Combimaster 12v/2000va-60A 60Amp battery charger with integral 2,000w inverter
• 3x 100w solar panels on T-Top
• Mastervolt Chargemaster 25 MPPT solar charge controller
• Volvo Penta Alternators
• 220vAC shore power connection with internal ring main
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply to head, shower, galley and bathing platform shower.
• Isotherm 40 litre hot water tank heated by 220v immersion heater element or via Webasto diesel heating system.
• 2x 12vDC electric automatic bilge pumps with manual overrides and alarms at DC panel
• Manual bilge pump
• 850 litres fuel tank capacity
• Digital fuel tank gauge
• 135 litres water tank capacity
• Analogue water tank gauge
• Diesel tank for Webasto heating system
• Manual tank gauge
• 75 litres in 1x blackwater holding tank discharging to sea of via deck outlet
• Holding tank level monitoring system
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Garmin GPSMap 12” GPS chart plotter displays
• Garmin GMR xHD digital radar scanner
• Garmin depth transducer
• Garmin digital compass
• Autopilot system
• Garmin AIS 800 Blackbox transceiver
• Raymarine Axiom 9“ MFD WiFi plotter display
• FLIR M232 IP stabilised pan & tilt Thermal Imaging Camera system with AR200 Augmented Reality Module connected to Raymarine Axiom MFD
• Additional FLIR IP camera in lazarette space
• NMEA 2000 / Seatalk Ng bridge connecting Garmin to Raymarine systems
• Garmin VHF 215 VHF with DSC
• Peplink Max Transit Duo 4G LTE WiFi router
• Solgas flameless gas-under-glass hob with 2x burners under ceramic hob
• Vitrifrigo 70 litre 12vDC stainless steel opening refrigerator and freezer (freezer can be used as second refrigerator)
• Sink with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tap
• 12vDC electric heads
• Sink and shower with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system
• Windscreen defrosting system
• LED lighting throughout with integrated USB charge sockets
• Fusion RA-770 Bluetooth stereo system with touchscreen, remote control at aft sunbed, amplifier, subwoofer and 6x speakers in cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
• 4 berths in one cabin aft plus saloon. Large heads/shower compartment.
• Forward double berth dimensions – 1,990mm x 1,620mm
• Aft double berth dimensions – 1,980mm x 1,240mm
• Headroom in saloon area 1,770mm
• Headroom in heads 1,810mm
• High quality varnished teak joinery throughout.
• Carpeting in saloon area
• Alcantara bulklhead panelling
• Blackout screens and curtains
• Beige cloth upholstery
• Custom mattress topper for main forward double berth
• Brand new and unused mattresses for forward and aft double berths
• Synthetic stone counters in heads and upper cockpit galley area
• Lounge area with flexible seating
• Teak folding cockpit table with stainless steel frame
• Wetbar area aft of helm position
• Stainless steel fixed guardrails running aft to deckhouse
• Windscreen with windscreen wipers, washers and demisters
• Stainless steel bathing ladder
• Hot & cold pressurised shower at bathing platform
• LED deck lights
• LED underwater lights
• Large 2,500 litre aft storage lazarette and electro-hydraulic hatch opening
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar V1 12vDC electric anchor windlass
• Stainless steel bow anchor and chain
• Engo Maxi44 12vDC electric stern anchor windlass
• Remote control of forward and aft windlasses via Sleipner bow thruster radio control handset
• Bruce 15kgs stainless steel stern anchor with lead line
• Stainless steel mooring cleats
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Blue leatherette cockpit cushions and aft sunbathing cushions
• Blue leatherette sunbathing and seating cushions for foredeck with tonneau cover
• Bimini electrically extendable from aft of T-Top with stainless steel frame
• Sprayscreen extension between windscreen and T-Top
• Cockpit clears surrounding T-Top
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navigation lights
• Dual searchlights – LED and Laser (illuminating dots up to 10km away)
• Fire extinguishers
Lying: Gothenburg, Sweden
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Matias Renlund – Grabau international (Scandinavia)
Tel: +358 406861501
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.