2008 REGINA 35
£165,000 tax paid
Configured for twin-handed effortless cruising
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Argyll, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Engine||Volvo D2-40B 39hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||320l|
DescriptionHigh quality Swedish-built aft cockpit deck saloon specified for short-handed cruising with Solent cutter rig, self-tacking jib, in-mast roller reefing mainsail and electric winches. Just two owners since new.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Like all the yachts in the Regina af Vindo range the Regina 35 offers all the benefits and build quality of her larger sisters in a vessel which is ideally suited to a short-handed crew and very easily handled by a couple.
In only her second ownership WEARDALE III has proven herself an ideal cruising boat with a crew of just two. Her Solent cutter rig with the self-tacking jib, in mast roller reefing main and electric winches provide effortless sail handling while delivering a rewarding performance under sail. Below decks she is fitted out to the high standards the Regina af Vindo brand have built their reputation on. Khaya mahogany joinery work coupled with thick alcantara covered upholstery. Two double cabins with a large heads compartment provide comfortable accommodation for owners and guests with the living space enjoying panoramic views from the deck saloon windows.
Lying afloat and in commission in Argyll WEARDALE III is available for viewing by prior appointment.
We wanted to realize our dream of deck saloon yachts with unsurpassed quality and sailing performance, in Orust. We wanted to create a new concept in the area of deck saloon sailing, a concept for the quality-conscious, for those who only want the best. We also wanted our boats to be built without the need for compromise, all in the same exclusive style. Round-the-world sailors, coastal cruisers, magnificent masterpieces down to the smallest detail.
Don’t draw any hasty conclusions about a 35 footer being too small. Even though this is our smallest boat she comfortably has enough space for four people and a couple of occasional guests.
The Regina af Vindö yachts shipyard is right at the heart of boat building industry Vindön on the northern
Orust. They are a family business who have been building boats since 1972. The company is synonymous
with cleverly-designed and beautifully constructed deck saloons that are also excellent to sail. The Regina af
Vindö values are that everyone in the company should have the same feeling for the customer, strive for the
best possible quality and that the customer should get the boat of their dreams.
• Our understanding is that the yacht certified to CE Category A (unlimited ocean voyages)
• Hand laid laminate sandwich construction.
• Isophalic polyester AMT technology.
• Core constructed of end grain balsa.
• Deep integral keel sump.
• Moulded fully bonded internal structure.
• Plywood bulkheads glassed to the hull and deck mouldings.
• The hull color in White finish and the deck color in White finish.
• Waterline and trim lines laid in to the gelcoat.
• Underwater hull epoxy coated from new.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• One piece deck and superstructure moulding.
• Stanless steel tubular bowsprit.
• Teak laid decks and cockpit.
• Teak capping rail and eyebrow on superstructure.
Keel & Rudder:
• Bolt on lead external ballast keel.
• Stainless steel bolts securing keel.
• Partial skeg supported rudder
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-40B. 39hp marine diesel engine.
• 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
• Volvo Penta MS130S-B sail drive.
• Single lever morse type cockpit cable controls with digital ignition panel.
Maintenance & Performance:
• 1,350 recorded running hours at September 1st 2018
• Last full service autumn 2017.
• Saildrive diaphragm replaced for 2018 season.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Side Power 60/185 bow thruster
• 3 blade, bronze folding propeller.
• Ambassador ‘Stripper’ rope cutter
• Whitlock wheel steering system.
• Lewmar folding, hide covered stainless steel wheel.
• Emergency tiller steering system.
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC start circuit and 230v AC via shorepower
• Engine bank – 1x 12v 75Ah, AGM battery. (2016)
• Domestic bank – 3x 12v 100Ah, AGM batteries. (2016)
• Mastervolt 12v, 25amp.
• Remote control panel and status indicator for charger at nav station
• Mastervolt BTMII battery condition monitoring system at nav-station
• Single 60Ah engine mounted alternator.
• Adverc smart alternator control system.
• Aerogen 4 wind generator (2010)
• Mounted on stainless steel pole aft.
• Charging via 8amp blocking diode.
• Solara S40 semi flexible panel mounted on superstructure roof.
• Solara SR135TL charge controller.
• Single 16amp shore power connection.
• 13 amp sockets throughout interior.
• 12v DC domestic and engine systems
• 12v charging sockets outboard of saloon seating and at nav-station.
• Single 16amp shore power connection.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Fully pressurised hot and cold water system.
• 12v freshwater pressure pump with accumulator tank.
• Hot and cold faucets provided in Galley and heads.
• Shower provided in heads.
• Deck shower in cockpit with hot & cold water.
• Isotherm 40L calorifier with engine and 240V immersion heating.
• Manual bilge pump
• Electric bilge pump manually switched.
• Single 175ltr capacity.
• Stainless steel tank
• Single deck filler.
• Primary filter with water trap in engine space.
• Analogue fuel gauge.
• Single 320ltr Capacity.
• Stainless steel.
• Single deck filler.
• Analogue fresh water tank gauge.
• Stainless steel holding tank for heads discharge.
• Heads discharging overboard or via tank.
• Tank discharging overboard.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine E80 Classic MFD providing plotter functionality mounted in pod on pedestal.
• 2x Raymarine ST70 multi-function displays providing depth, log and wind information.
• Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot control head.
At Chart Table:
• Raymarine E80 Classic MFD providing plotter functionality.
• Raymarine ST70 multi-function display providing depth, log and wind information.
• Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot control head.
• Raymarine S100 wireless remote control.
• Raymarine SmartPilot series course computer.
• Raymarine Linear drive direct to quadrant.
• Furuno NX300 Navtex
• Raymarine 240E DSC VHF
• 2x CommandMic Controls.
• CommandMic stations at nav station & cockpit
• SeaMe powered radar reflector.
• Plastimo Pacific 3000 galley stove. Gas fired with 3 burners and oven.
• Top loading 75ltr built in fridge with Isotherm chiller plate.
• Stainless steel sink with smaller half sink.
• Single pressurised faucet providing hot and cold water
• Manually pumped salt water faucet.
• Single heads aft.
• Jabsco manual marine toilet.
• Hot and cold faucets.
• Shower & stall provided with electric pump out.
Heating & Ventilation:
• Eberspacher D4 diesel fired blown air heater mounted in cockpit locker.
• Thermostatic cabin controller.
• Outlets in forward cabin, saloon, heads and aft cabin.
• LED type lighting throughout accommodation space.
• Blaupunkt Brighton MP27 CD/Radio head unit.
• Speakers in saloon.
• LCD TV display with DVD player, no antenna.
• 240v Marine dehumidifier.
• Surge protection extension lead and time clock for above.
Summary of Accommodation:
• Maximum of 5 berths in double cabin forward, master double cabin aft with additional occasional bunks on port side in saloon. Single heads aft.
• The interior is mainly made of Khaya mahogany, varnished to a satin finish
• Floorboards of teak with holly inlay strips
• Fitted carpets in main saloon area
• Alcantara upholstery in saloon.
• Headlining in the saloon and galley area is of ash finished in a satin varnish
• Corrian worktop in galley
• Corian counter top, sink and sole plate in heads
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• Two single berths in v-configuration.
• In-fill section to create large double berth.
• Ample stowage above and below bunks with hanging lockers port and starboard aft.
• Large locker through bulkhead at forward end of bunk.
• Large locker through door in aft bulkhead.
• Large deck hatch for ventilation.
• Black out screen for deck hatch.
• Saloon with wrap around U-shaped seating to port.
• Cupboards provided beneath forward and aft sections of U-shaped settee.
• Storage provided in lockers outboard of seating back and below outboard seat base.
• Portlights in superstructure and windscreen forward provide panoramic view from saloon seating.
• Forward facing chart table with dedicated seat positioned aft of saloon to port.
• Shelf space and spaces for navigation instruments.
• Chart storage within table and 4 drawers beneath.
• Counter top aft of navigators seat with small shelved locker beneath.
• Electric panel, tank gauges, charger control panel, VHF and multi repeater.
• Opposite saloon to starboard, aft of nav-station. Linear configuration.
• Corrian counter tops with corrian fiddle rail all around.
• Gas galley stove, 3 burner and oven.
• Stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water.
• Cupboards and drawers for food and utensil stowage below counter top and outboard.
• Accessed through door to starboard at aft end of galley.
• Double berth to starboard.
• Hanging locker forward to starboard.
• Moulded watertight finish to compartment.
• Jabsco manual marine toilet.
• Corrian worktop with wash hand basin forward outboard.
• Hot and cold faucets.
• Shower stall provided with electric pump out.
• Selden keel stepped 19/20ths fractional, cutter rigged sloop. Twin aft swept spreaders. Solent cutter.
• Selden Furlin mast in mast roller reefing mainsail
• Selden Furlex 200s roller reefing system for genoa.
• Selden Furlex 200s roller reefing system for self-tacking staysail.
• Stainless steel 1x19 wire standing rigging with Hasselfor rigging screws.
• Selden mechanical backstay adjuster
• Running backstays for use in heavy weather.
• Selden telescopic spinnaker pole, stowing on mast track.
• Selden rod kicker.
• Alloy tube type chafe protectors for rigging screws.
• All winches are from Andersen with stainless steel drums.
• Primaries – 2 x 48 self-tailing, two speed. Port primary with is electric with Andersen pressure sensitive speed control switch.
• Reefing Winch, port side of cockpit – 1 x 28, electric self-tailing, two speed with Andersen pressure sensitive speed control switch.
• Mast Halyards – 2x 18 self-tailing, two speed.
• Sails removed and stowed indoors for winter during current ownership.
• Sails professionally valeted and serviced by Owen Sails winter 2017/18.
• Lundh Sails Mainsail. Vertech in Pentex with vertical battens and UV protection panel at clew.
• Lundh Sails 120% Genoa. Pentex Cruising Laminate with UV strip.
• Lundh Sails Staysail. Pentex Cruising Laminate with UV strip.
• Cruising chute with snuffer. Used once.
• Lewmar Ocean deck tracks and cars for genoa.
• Lewmar Ocean track and car system for self tacking staysail.
• Spinlock rope clutches on mast and deck for halyards and reefing lines.
• Guardwire gates on port and starboard sides.
• Folding teak cockpit table, fits to front of pedestal.
• G&T Seats built into port and starboard pushpit rails.
• Folding swim ladder on transom.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans Project 1000, 12VDC electric reversing anchor windlass.
• Plug in remote control on foredeck with switch controls on pedestal.
• Twin bow rollers on bow sprit
• 16kg Manson Supreme (suitable for boats 35-40’) anchor on 50m calibrated, 8mm chain rode.
• Delta plough type kedge anchor
• Selection of mooring warps.
• Selection of fenders.
• Fender board.
• Sprayhood, cream with windows forward. Hide covered grab rail aft.
• Cockpit tent, windows port, starboard and aft. Roll-up panel port, starboard and aft. Tent stows on frame aft with storage bag.
• Windscreen and portlight covers for superstructure.
• Hatch covers for all deck hatches.
• Winch covers for cockpit winches.
• Blue Performance halyard bags in cockpit
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Port & Starboard & Stern running lights.
• Steaming light at first spreaders.
• Deck flood light on mast.
• Anchor light at masthead.
• 2x Horseshoe lifebuoy.
• 1x lifebuoy light.
• Webbing jackstays.
Viewing arrangementsLying Craobh Haven, Argyll, Scotland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Mark Cameron
Tel: Mobile: +44 (0)7988 763254
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.