2009 RIZZARDI 55 IN
€690,000 tax paid
45 knot performance via Top-System surface drives
|Manufacturer/Model||Rizzardi 55 IN|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x MAN V10 1100hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||700l|
Description2009-launched example of this stunning Italian 60ft three-cabin plus crew hardtop sports cruiser. Fantastic specification including powerful 1,100hp MAN engines affording 38-45 knot performance thanks to the ultra-modern TOP System surface propulsion system.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Rizzardi IN 55 (IN standing for ‘incredible’) hard top, is a performance motor yacht from an iconic Italian yacht manufacturer with over 40yrs of family ownership under their belts. The IN 55 is a sporty, powerful, yet luxurious yacht offering four accommodation cabins plus the crew cabin. Externally, she boasts two large sun decks one accessible from the aft platform step ladder and the other bow, huge, free and clean classic American yacht style, accessible from the side decks. The cockpit features a sofa-arrangement equipped with table allowing guests to remain outside in comfort and safety during navigation.
Powered by ultra-reliable 1100hp MAN 10-cylinder diesel engines, the Rizzardi Inc.- 55 cruises at the incredible speed of 38 knots and will go on to up to 45 knots if needed thanks to the TOP SYSTEM surface propulsion system.
The TOP SYSTEM is a surface propulsion system with a variable direction and asset for high performance planning motor yachts with a unique construction made of stainless steel AISI 316. The system is made of three parts: the stern tube with propellers and the movable directional fin (the drive), the folding joint and the transom. The core of the system is the joint unit which is patented by Top System which allows the torsion of the whole unit. The articulation of the unit allows a great manoeuvrability of the boat while the stainless steel AISI 316 construction allow a great reliability and low maintenance compared to the traditional surface propulsion systems.
The Rizzardi IN 55 is also EU VAT-paid. Her specification highlights also include:-
• 3-cabin, 3-heads internal layout plus crew
• Hydraulic bow and stern thruster
• 13kw generator
• TOP SYSTEM surface propulsion system
• Garage tender up to 3 meters
*** Further July 2019 photos available on request ***
The history of Rizzardi Yachts stretches back over 40 years as a family business which today is famous all around the world. A love of the sea, an obsession with research and perfection and attention to the latest trends and innovate styling have allowed the Rizzardi family to launch over 500 boats.
Rizzardi Yachts are never mass-produced, with their designs open to customisation for their owners in terms of layouts, materials and finishes. It is very unlikely to see two Rizzardi Yachts exactly the same. The yacht are designed and built in-house at the Rizzardi Shipyard in Sabaudia on the Mediterranean coast between Rome and Naples. Rizzardi Yachts are 100% Italian.
The current-day Rizzardi Yachts line includes a range of open planing yachts between 48ft & 57ft and flybridge motor yachts between 77ft & 122ft.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• White hull
• Stainless steel rubbing strake
• Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MAN V-10 10-cylinder Common Rail direct fuel injection with electronic control intercooling diesel engines producing 1,100hp each (2,200hp combined)
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• TOP SYSTEM 75s surface propulsion system
• Morse engine controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 770 as of Spring 2019
• Cruising speed: approx 38 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 45 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• 4-bladed propellers.
• Hydraulic steering system
• DC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, inverter or generator
• 12vDC engine start batteries
• 180 Ah 12vDC services batteries
• Automatic battery charger
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Mase generator 13 KW
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by DC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• Electric bilge pump
• Addition stern automatic bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 2,650 litres fuel tank capacity
• 700 litres water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Radar 24 nm
• Raymarine GPS Chartplotter 12’’
• Raymarine tridata
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Raymarine VHF with DSC
• Electric hob with 4 burners
• 220vAC microwave oven
• Sink with pressurised water
• Front opening fridge in galley
• Deep freezer
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Condaria Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating system 36.000 BTU
• air conditioning in the cockpit
• LCD TV 42” with foldable in cockpit
• LCD TV Sharp in the owner cabin
• LCD TV Sharp in the owner saloon
• SAT TV Antenna SEATEL
• DVD and Sony Stereo system with speakers and Dolby surround
• Oak interior joinery throughout
• Wood floors
• Cloth upholstery
• White vinyl panelling to deckhead and exposed hull sides
• Moulded counters in galley and heads
Layout from Forward:
• Crew cabin with bunk bed and heads
• Master cabin forward with centre-line double berth, hanging lockers and ensuite heads plus shower.
• Double twin guests cabin with double berth converting in double beds, hanging lockers and ensuite heads
• Galley aft with L shape
• Garage tender
• Tempered mineral crystal windscreen with stainless steel frame
• Exterior twin table with a large sitting area
• BBQ with sink and fridge
• Sunbed area aft with sunbed cushions
• Foldable bimini
• Bathing ladder
• Deck shower aft and froward
• Cockpit cushion
• Electro-hydraulic passarelle
• Searchlight with controller
• Squba underwater lights under the swimming platform
Anchoring & Mooring:
• DC Anchor windlass
• Anchor and chain.
• Warps & fenders
Viewing arrangementsLying: Nr. Rome – Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.