2003 RIZZARDI CR-50 TOP LINE
€195,000 tax paid
3-cabin, 3-heads sports cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Rizzardi CR-50 Top Line|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x MAN D2848 680hp|
Description2003-launched example of this stunning Italian 53ft 3-cabin, 3-heads open sports cruiser. Professionally maintained from the Captain with fantastic specification including air-conditioning and powerful 680hp MAN engines.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Rizzardi CR 50 Top Line is a motor yacht with an iconic Italian yacht manufacturer with over 40yrs of family ownership under their belts. The CR-50 is a sporty, powerful, yet luxurious yacht offering three accommodation cabins plus three heads within her spacious interior. Externally, she boasts two large sun decks one accessible from the aft platform step ladder and the other bow, huge, free and clean classic American yacht style, accessible from the side decks. The cockpit features a sofa-arrangement equipped with table allowing guests to remain outside in comfort and safety during navigation.
Powered by ultra-reliable 680hp MAN 8-cylinder diesel engines, the Rizzardi CR-50 Top Line cruises effortlessly at 28-30 knots and will go on to up to 36 knots if needed.
PINELLI was launched from the Rizzardi factory in 2003 and she been offered for luxury charter by her owner. She is fully handled and maintained by register Captain and deck hand and has had extensive refurbishments since April 2018, including all new antifouling and anodes, and entire gelcoat re-polishing. She is also EU VAT-paid. Her specification highlights also include:-
• 3-cabin, 3-heads internal layout
• New leather upholstery in saloon and the master cabin headbord - 2018
• Galley and deck fridges new - 2018
• Mase generator
• Hydraulic gangway
• Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform
• New seacocks
The history of Rizzardi Yachts stretches back over 40 years as a family business which today is famous all around the world. A love of the sea, an obsession with research and perfection and attention to the latest trends and innovate styling have allowed the Rizzardi family to launch over 500 boats.
Rizzardi Yachts are never mass-produced, with their designs open to customisation for their owners in terms of layouts, materials and finishes. It is very unlikely to see two Rizzardi Yachts exactly the same. The yacht are designed and built in-house at the Rizzardi Shipyard in Sabaudia on the Mediterranean coast between Rome and Naples. Rizzardi Yachts are 100% Italian.
The current-day Rizzardi Yachts line includes a range of open planing yachts between 48ft & 57ft and flybridge motor yachts between 77ft & 122ft.
“PINELLI is a rare and exceptional example of this model of Rizzardi, that will have the new owner enjoy a vessel with almost no remodelling or renovation works needed.”
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• White hull
• Stainless steel rubbing strake
• Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform - 2018
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MAN D2848 LE401 8-cylinder diesel engines producing 680hp each (1,360hp combined)
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Shaft drive
• Morse engine controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 1,200 as of August 2018
• Cruising speed: approx 30 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 36 knots
• Engine serviced 2018
Propulsion & Steering:
• 4-bladed propellers.
• Hydraulic steering system
• DC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, inverter or generator
• 12vDC engine start batteries
• 180 Ah 12vDC services batteries
• Automatic battery charger
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Mase generator
• Generetor hours: approx. 500 as of August 2018
• Completely serviced in January 2018 (new fuel pump)
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by DC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• Electric bilge pump
• Addition stern automatic bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 2,000 litres fuel tank capacity
• 2x tanks for 800 litres water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Geonav 11 Sunshine, color LCD 10.4’’ GPS chart plotter – service needed
• Furuno Radar – service needed
• Speed, depth & log transducers
• Navicontrol AP 3003 autopilot
• VHF Garmin - 2018
• Electric hob
• 220vAC microwave oven
• Sink with pressurised water
• Front opening fridge in galley - 2018
• Deep freezer
• Wet bar in cockpit
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating system
• Stereo system with speakers in cockpit and saloon
• LCD TV in saloon with DVD
• Cherry interior joinery throughout
• Wood floors
• Cloth upholstery
• White vinyl panelling to deckhead and exposed hull sides
• Moulded counters in galley and heads
Layout from Forward:
• Master cabin forward with centre-line double berth, hanging lockers and ensuite heads with shower.
• Saloon aft to port with L-shaped seating.
• Galley opposite to port.
• Day heads aft to port.
• Twin cabin opposite to starboard.
• Crew/occasional guest accommodation at stern with two single bunks, hanging locker and heads with shower.
• Tempered mineral crystal windscreen with stainless steel frame
• Exterior table with a large sitting area
• BBQ with sink and gas hotplate and burner
• Sunbed area aft with sunbed cushions
• Foldable bimini - 2018
• Bathing ladder
• Deck shower
• Bathing ladder
• Cockpit cushion
• Electro-hydraulic passarelle
• Searchlight with controller - 2018
Anchoring & Mooring:
• DC Anchor windlass
• Anchor and chain.
• Warps & fenders
Tender and outboard:
• 2.5 hp 4 strokes outboard engine – 2018
• 2,5m Yamaha Dinghy
Viewing arrangementsLying: Salerno – Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.