2004 RIZZARDI CR-73 HT
€490,000 tax paid
73ft Hardtop with 35-40knots from 1,500hp MAN's
|Manufacturer/Model||Rizzardi CR-73 HT|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x MAN D2842 1,500hp|
Description2004-launched example of this stunning Italian 71ft 4-cabin plus crew hardtop sports cruiser. Professionally maintained with fantastic specification including powerful 1,500hp MAN engines affording 35-40 knot performance.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Rizzardi CR 73 HT, means Hard Top version, is a motor yacht with an iconic Italian yacht manufacturer with over 40yrs of family ownership under their belts. The CR-73 HT is a sporty, powerful, yet luxurious yacht offering four accommodation cabins plus the crew cabin. Externally, she boasts two large sun decks one accessible from the aft platform step ladder and the other bow, huge, free and clean classic American yacht style, accessible from the side decks. The cockpit features a sofa-arrangement equipped with table allowing guests to remain outside in comfort and safety during navigation.
Powered by ultra-reliable 1500hp MAN 12-cylinder diesel engines, the Rizzardi CR-73 HT cruises at the incredible speed of 35 knots and will go on to up to 40 knots if needed.
The Rizzardi 73 – HT is also EU VAT-paid. Her specification highlights also include:-
• 4-cabin, 4-heads internal layout plus crew
• 18kw generator
• Miele washing machine with dryer
The history of Rizzardi Yachts stretches back over 40 years as a family business which today is famous all around the world. A love of the sea, an obsession with research and perfection and attention to the latest trends and innovate styling have allowed the Rizzardi family to launch over 500 boats.
Rizzardi Yachts are never mass-produced, with their designs open to customisation for their owners in terms of layouts, materials and finishes. It is very unlikely to see two Rizzardi Yachts exactly the same. The yacht are designed and built in-house at the Rizzardi Shipyard in Sabaudia on the Mediterranean coast between Rome and Naples. Rizzardi Yachts are 100% Italian.
The current-day Rizzardi Yachts line includes a range of open planing yachts between 48ft & 57ft and flybridge motor yachts between 77ft & 122ft.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• White hull
• Stainless steel rubbing strake
• Teak laid cockpit and bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MAN D 2842 LE409 12-cylinder intercooling diesel engines producing 1,500hp each (3,000hp combined)
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Shaft drive
• Morse engine controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 650 as of Spring 2019
• Cruising speed: approx 35 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 40 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• 4-bladed propellers.
• Hydraulic steering system
• DC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, inverter or generator
• 12vDC engine start batteries
• 180 Ah 12vDC services batteries
• Automatic battery charger
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Mastervolt Inverter
• Mase generator 18 KW
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by DC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• Electric bilge pump
• Addition stern automatic bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 4,500 litres fuel tank capacity
• 1,200 litres water capacity
• IDROMAR 180 lt/h wartermaker
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Simrad 48mn Radar
• Simrad GPS CP44 chartplotter 11’’
• Simrad IS 15 Tridata
• Simrad Autopilot Ap20
• Electric hob with 4 burners
• 220vAC microwave oven
• Sink with pressurised water
• Front opening fridge in galley
• Deep freezer
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating system 60.000 BTU
• air conditioning in the cockpit
• LCD TV 42” with foldable in cockpit
• LCD TV Sharp 20” in the owner cabin
• LCD TV in the aft VIP cabin
• LCD TV 14” in guest cabin
• SAT TV Antenna SEATEL
• DVD and Stereo system with speakers
• Cherry interior joinery throughout
• Wood floors
• Cloth upholstery
• White vinyl panelling to deckhead and exposed hull sides
• Moulded counters in galley and heads
Layout from Forward:
• Crew cabin with bunk bed and heads
• Master cabin forward with centre-line double berth, hanging lockers and ensuite heads plus shower.
• Double twin guests cabin with double berth, hanging lockers and ensuite heads
• Galley aft with U shape
• VIP guest cabin aft with independent entrance centre-line double berth, hanging lockers and ensuite heads
• Tempered mineral crystal windscreen with stainless steel frame
• Exterior twin table with a large sitting area
• BBQ with sink and fridge
• Sunbed area aft with sunbed cushions
• Foldable bimini
• Bathing ladder
• Deck shower aft and froward
• Cockpit cushion
• Electro-hydraulic passarelle OPACMARE
• Searchlight with controller
• OPACMARE hydraulic swimming ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• DC Anchor windlass
• Anchor and chain.
• Warps & fenders
Viewing arrangementsLying: Naples – Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.