2005 SACS MARINE STRATOS 12
€87,500 tax not paid
40ft cabin RIB with twin 425hp V8's and 50 knots!
|Manufacturer/Model||SACS Marine Stratos 12|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Engine||2x Mercruiser Mag 496 425hp V8's|
|Drinking Water Capacity||120l|
DescriptionItalian 40ft cabin RIB with twin 425hp petrol V8’s offering 50 knots potential. Seriously rapid, seriously strong and just perfect for having fun in the sun.
Launched in 2005 and fitted out with some of the largest engine options available in the Sacs Marine range, GALAXIE is powered by twin Mercruiser 425hp petrol V8’s to offer 50 knot performance with 30 knots easy and economical cruising. Luxuriously fitted out with full teak decking externally and a comfortable double berth plus heads below decks, she is the perfect day-boat with overnight possibilities.
SACS is proud to call Italy home. Renowned for creating supremely elegant design icons, Italian craftsmen put their spirit and soul into every piece they put their stamp on. SACS is no different. Founded in 1990 in Milan, the epicentre of Italian design, SACS focuses on the production of luxury rigid inflatable boats (RIBs).
RIBS have become the vessel of choice for yacht owners, thanks to their lightweight, high-performance construction and durable, non-damaging tubes, and those boaties who seek the exhilaration of being close to the waterline.
The SACS’ philosophy is that the RIB is no longer a mere means of transport but becomes the fulfilment of a dream and a way of asserting one’s personality. Whether used as day boat or luxury tender, SACS boats complement the coastal lifestyle and are second to none in all facets of comparison with their rivals.
• Our understanding is that the vessel conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘B’
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP hull and superstructure
• White gelcoat
• Teak laid decking with foredeck, side decks, aft cockpit and bathing platform
• Hull and superstructure painted bronze colour – Spring 2017
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Mercruiser Mag 496 425hp V8 petrol engines
• Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Trim tabs
• Throttle/gear controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 525 hours as of April 2018
• Cruising speed: approximately 30 knots
• Maximum speed: approximately 50 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Stern drives with stainless steel propellers
• Hydraulic steering
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power
• 12vDC engine start banks
• 12vDC service battery bank
• 2x engine-mounted 12v alternators
• 220vAC shore power connection
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply
• Calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element.
• Manual bilge pump
• Electric bilge pumps
• Approx 600 litres fuel tank capacity
• Approx 120 litres water tank capacity
• Black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• GPS chart plotter
Exterior galley Equipment:
• 12vDC refrigerator
• Sink with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tap
Heads & Shower:
• Marine heads in cabin
• Cockpit shower
• 2-berth in forward double berth
• Heads aft starboard
• Transom shower
• Swimming ladder at bathing platform
• Cockpit table
• Cockpit wetbar with sink and fridge
• Cockpit seating
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Bow anchoring system
• Stainless steel anchor with chain/warp
• 12vcDC electric anchor windlass
• Mooring cleats
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• RIB tube covers
• Canvas covers for helm binnacle, cockpit seating, foredeck and aft sundeck areas
• Leatherette cockpit upholstery
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Ibiza - Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.