2014 SANLORENZO SD112
Light use high spec semi-displacement Sanlorenzo
|New or Used||Used|
|Lying||La Spezia, Italy|
|Engine||2x MTU M72 1,469hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||4000l|
DescriptionLightly used example of the semi-displacement GRP superyacht San Lorenzo SD112. Launched in 2014 and benefitting from all the extras you could wish for.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A lightly used, privately owned and beautifully presented example of the tri-deck semi-displacement SD112 from 2014. 5 en-suite cabins including an impressive main deck master suite. Main deck salon with twin fold-down balconies as well as a private upper deck sky lounge and extensive outside dining/relaxing areas including a dedicated sun deck with Jacuzzi.
Designed and built to the highest specification to ensure the utmost comfort and safety for her guests.
The SD112 was built to enhance the historic Sanlorenzo semi-displacement fiberglass line (named SD). It positions itself neatly between the SD92 and the SD126 and combines the best features of both.
The experience gained by Sanlorenzo in the production of over 30 SD sailing motor yachts has culminated in the shipyard developing this flawless motor yacht design.
The Sanlorenzo shipyard has been building high-quality motor yachts since 1958. It is a boutique firm in the yachting industry, building only a limited number of made-to-measure units per year. Each yacht is designed and produced according to the specific requests, style, and desires of the individual owner.
The shipyard’s headquarters are located on the banks of the river Magra, inside the Montemarcello-Magra natural reserve, in Ameglia, in the province of La Spezia, in Liguria, Italy. A second division is based in the Tuscan seaside town of Viareggio, the historic centre of motor yacht manufacturing in Italy, while the production of superyachts is located in the La Spezia shipyard.
Building a Sanlorenzo takes time and passion; this is why the shipyard can satisfy only thirty customers a year. In over half a century, the shipyard has manufactured and sold over 600 yachts each one readily distinguishable from all others. Since 2005, the shipyard has grown substantially, improving its skill in the customization of each individual yacht.
Over a period of approximately eight years, the shipyard has climbed the prestigious Global Order Book ranking, which is annually listed by Showboats International. Today, Sanlorenzo ranks second among the top 20 builders of yachts over 24 metres.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• Offwhite hull
• Teak laid decking
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MTU 12V2000M72 - 2 x 1469Hp
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• MTU cable control station connection
• Alfalaval fuel separation system
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 580 as of July 2018
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hydraulic steering system
• 380vDC electric bowthruster
• Electric fin stabilisers
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 24vDC battery banks for engine & generators starts and services
• Battery chargers
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• 2x Kohler 50kw 220vAC diesel generator – hours approx 1,300 as of July 2018
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element.
• Idromar 230 litre per hour reverse osmosis watermaker
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 25,000 litres fuel tank capacity
• 4,000 litres water tank capacity
• Black & grey water holding tanks
• Hamann waste water treatment system
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Wheelhouse: 3 multifunction 19” monitor (GPS-ECO-Radar) - Autopilot AP 70 - autopilot QS 80 joystick - control keyboard OP40 - n. 2 tridata - gyro compass
• AR 78 - Sailor 6222DSC VHF - Furuno Navtex NX-700
• Sun Deck: multifunction
• Kitchen: electric cooking top - oven - stem oven - microwaves - refrigerators - freezers - dish washer - Insinkerator
• Wine cooler and Ice maker in PDB hallway - refrigerator and Ice maker in Sun Deck.
• Crew area: refrigerator - n. 3, freezers - n.2 washing machines - n.2 dryers
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
• Bidets in guest cabins
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system in all cabins (240,000 BTU)
• TV with Hi-Fi system controlled by I pad in Saloon - TV with hi-fi system in upper deck saloon - TV with Hi-Fi in Owner’s cabin - TV in VIP cabin with Hi-Fi - TV
• in guests cabins with Hi-Fi - TV in dinette area.
• Sat TV antenna KWHM9
Security / Onboard communications:
• CCTV system
• Satin Elm wood and leather interiors. Main deck: saloon with 2 lateral doors, terraces and furniture - STBD hallway with door on side walkway, stairs to upper
• and lower deck - Day toilet - Master cabin in Bow area with furniture, vanity, 2 sofas, dressing and bathroom, with bath and shower - PBD hallway on side
• walkway, stairs to wheelhouse and dumb-waiter - kitchen with stairs to crew area.
• Upper deck: pilothouse with desk and sofa - saloon with furniture and dining table - lavatory area with sink and dumb-waiter - bathroom.
• Sun deck: Jacuzzi - second control station and sunbathing area.
• Lower deck: 2 VIP cabins with bathroom, 2 guests cabins with double beds and bathroom.
• Crew area: dinette with furniture - Captain’s cabin with bathroom - 2 cabins with bunk beds with bathroom - Laundry.
• Two winches with capstan
• Crane for rescue boat
• Hydraulic gangway
• Garage for tender and Jet Ski
• Williams T445 tender
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Two anchor windlass with capstan
• Two cockpit windlasses
• Warps & fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying La Spezia, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.