2017 SANLORENZO SL106
€7,500,000 tax paid
2017-launched SL106 planing superyacht
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||La Spezia, Italy|
|Engine||2x MTU 16V2000 M93 2,600hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||2800l|
DescriptionLightly used example of the semi-displacement GRP superyacht Sanlorenzo SL106. Launched in 2017 and benefitting from all the extras you could wish for.
The SL106 takes the timeless identity of the Sanlorenzo SL fleet and gives the concept even more room to breathe, stretching it over 32m.
This space can be felt the moment you step on board the yacht that takes full advantage of her seven-metre beam. The superstructure is wider on this model, which makes for a delightfully spacious interior which some owners have chosen to highlight in light, contemporary decor to really make the space really light up. Each Sanlorenzo yacht can be customised to meet every owner’s request for interior styling, no matter what colour, materials and motif you are after.
The SL106 stands out with huge windows on the main deck. This yacht is all about views. In fact, this yachtthe SL106 (and her sisters, such as the SL96) are designed so that panels on the superstructure outside of the master stateroom can slide down, giving the owner undisturbed views while in their cabin.
The tender garage can carry a 4.5 tender and a personal watercraft, freeing up the aft deck on the flybridge for nothing but entertaining and relaxation. Powered by optional twin 2,600hp MTU 16V 2000 M93 engines, this planing-hull motor yacht can reach a top speed of 30 knots, taking you wherever you need to go in speed and style.
The Sanlorenzo shipyard has been building high-quality motor yachts since 1958. It is a boutique firm in the yachting industry, building only a limited number of made-to-measure units per year. Each yacht is designed and produced according to the specific requests, style, and desires of the individual owner.
The shipyard’s headquarters are located on the banks of the river Magra, inside the Montemarcello-Magra natural reserve, in Ameglia, in the province of La Spezia, in Liguria, Italy. A second division is based in the Tuscan seaside town of Viareggio, the historic centre of motor yacht manufacturing in Italy, while the production of superyachts is located in the La Spezia shipyard.
Building a Sanlorenzo takes time and passion; this is why the shipyard can satisfy only thirty customers a year. In over half a century, the shipyard has manufactured and sold over 600 yachts each one readily distinguishable from all others. Since 2005, the shipyard has grown substantially, improving its skill in the customization of each individual yacht.
Over a period of approximately eight years, the shipyard has climbed the prestigious Global Order Book ranking, which is annually listed by Showboats International. Today, Sanlorenzo ranks second among the top 20 builders of yachts over 24 metres.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• White hull
• Teak laid decking
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MTU 16V2000M93 - 2 x 2,600hp
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• MTU cable control station connection
• Portable control station MTU with connection in cockpit
• Additional connection point for portable control station MTU on fly bridge
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 534 as of Summer 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hydraulic steering system
• Hydraulic stern thruster
• Electric fin stabilisers
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 24vDC battery banks for engine & generators starts and services
• Battery chargers
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• 2x 45kw 220vAC diesel generators – hours approx 953 and 792 as of Summer 2019
• Cablemaster-GlendinningCM8 for shoresockets100/125A
• N. 2 additional waterproof sockets220V in garage
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• N. 2 water heaters200 l in lieuof 150 l standard units
• Sweetenersystem IDROFATS 9100
• Idromar 180 litre per hour reverse osmosis watermaker
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 12,600 litres fuel tank capacity
• 2,800 litres water tank capacity
• Black & grey water holding tanks
• SawageTreatment system TECNICOMAR mod. Ecomar32
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• RaymarineDIAMOND package –diff. Form silver STD configuration + upgrade with larger monitors
• Upgrade to n. 2 displays RaymarineGS 195 in lieu of n. 2 GS 165 already included in RaymarineDIAMOND package in wheelhouse
• Upgrade to n. 2 displays RaymarineGS 165 in lieu of n. 2 GS 125 on fly helm station
• Upgrade to n. 1 display RaymarineGS 125 in lieu of n.1 display RaymarineA65 in crew dinette
• N. 2 additional displays RaymarineGS 195 in wheelhouse
• Upgraded VHF antennas 2 X 2,5 m
• Additional washing machine and dryer MIELE
• Wine cooler GAGGENAU 40 bottles in salon
• N. 5 towel heaters for cabin's bathrooms
• N. 4 TVs 43" LG for VIP and Guest cabins
• Internet Wi-Fi system 4G with harbourhot spot antenna
• Upgrade of the Audio Visual system on board with system for content streaming (i.e. from cell phones), speakers for exteriorstype Sonance Extreme, Fusion stereo in place of Pioneer (where foreseen), and independent control of the Fly Bridge audio system
• Tv-SatAntenna SEATEL ST24E
• EmptyRadome SEATEL ST24E
• PABX (Telephone switchboard) ,GSM modulewith dedicatedantenna, and cordless GigasetSL 400 (q.ty8)
Security / Onboard communications:
• RaymarineCCTV camera system composed by 2 fixed cameras in cockpit, 1 fixed camera in control room, 3 infra-red fixed cameras in the engine room
• Pullman berth in quest cabin
• N. 4 black out shades for VIP and Guests cabin
• N. 4 Electric curtains for VIP and Guests cabin –diff. from manual STD curtains
• N. 8 Electric curtains for main deck salon and corridor –diff. from manual STD curtains
• Electric door for the kitchen
• Electric door in MD cockpit
• Additional side door in mainsaloon
• Dimmerpackage for interiors(allcabins, bathrooms, galleyand wheelhouse)
• Owner’scabinn. 2 opening skilights
• American walnutwoodfloorin salon, ownercabinand lower lobby (diff. From STD carpet)
• American walnutwoodfloorin the VIP and Guestscabin( diff. From STD carpet)
• New wheelhouse design with vertical displays
• BesenzoniPresident Plus pilotseatwith sliding system on the floor
• Vimar Eikonswitches
• External INOX shower column
• Backlit stern name predisposition
• Sun awning for the stern area of the fly bridge
• Disappearing stern shower
• N. 12 Underwater lights LED
• Dimmerpackage for exteriors
• Bowarea sunawning
• Teak laidflybridge floor
• Tablewith electrichi-lo system Cockpit
• Custom made copilotcabinet to store the KenyonTexas BBQ (BBQ notincluded) –diff. From STD cabinet + coriandoorsfor pilotand copilotcabinets
• Paola Lenti forniture for flybridge
• Paola Lenti forniture for aft-cockpit.
• Tablewith electricalhi-low system for the bowarea
• KenyonTexas BBQ
• Compressedair system with 4 connections (bowarea, garage, engineroom and flybridge)
• Williams T425 jetrib with launching system in garage
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying La Spezia, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.