1990 SCIARRELLI 50
€300,000 tax paid
Stunning Spirit of Tradition wooden sloop
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH2E 55hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||600l|
DescriptionExtremely high-quality Spirit of Tradition yacht to Sciarrelli designs and built in mahogany. Stunning lines and beautifully maintained, she perfect for the passionate sailor is looking for timeless beauty and value.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
** Over 100 further photographs available on request **
ELISIR is project number 118 designed by Carlo Sciarrelli, built by Cantiere Nautico Studio Altura in Venice. ELISIR is now under her third ownership and she was always kept at top condition, continuously upgraded for summer cruising with the family she is now a beautiful and evergreen high quality wooden built Sciarrelli design.
ELISIR was bought by her current owner in 2005 and she has been continuously well maintained with all the needs for summer cruising in comfort and style. Her highlights include:-
• Khaya mahogany construction
• Structural teak deck
• Three cabins layout, 2 heads layout
• Sail locker convertible in crew cabin
• Opening from the pulpit bow
• Cockpit table extension
• 80 litres/hour Water maker
• Yankee, jib and staysail rigged
• 2x Aluminium mast painted
• Black water tanks
• Grey water tanks
ELISIR is now for sale as her owner embark on a new project.
“Carlo Sciarrelli was born in Trieste on 6 July 1934 and died in Trieste on 24 September 2006. He was a difficult man, sometimes grumpy, but endowed with a great sensibility forgotten by studying completely by himself and by a profound knowledge of both technical and psychological boating.
Truly “Triestino”, son of a railway and himself an employee of the FFSS, in March 2003 received a degree in architecture "honoris causa" from the University of Venice.
Author of "The Yacht - Origin and evolution of the pleasure craft", an important book published in 1970 with the history and exchanges of the sailing yacht and the with the publication of most of its achievements.
Sciarelli has created more than 400 boats starting with ANFITRITE in 1960 and AGLAIA in 1964, then moving on to projects that are still competitive as SAGITTARIUS of the Italian Navy that still today compete at high levels. and then via ASTARTE II, AURIGA, CHIRONE, ATTICA, NABABBO, TIZIANA IV, SANDRA II, ISABELLA, CHAPLIN and many others.
"The beauty is not new and the new is not beautiful." He used to say and, indeed, all his design still refers to a classically pure line, with recurring motifs like the heart stern. Surely it is one of the major representatives of Italian yachting of the last century; he was a lover of "beauty" and of boats made "like the sea commands".
We have absolutely loved the past 15 years of cruising the med on Elisir. It will be hard to part ways with her. We are looking for a new owner who will love and care for her as much as we have.
The only reason we are considering selling Elisir is that we have purchased a larger boat with more “creature comforts” - a Sweden Yachts 54 - and it isn’t practical for us to keep 2 boats simultaneously.
• Our understanding is that the vessel is exempt from the European Union’s Recreation Craft Directive as she was first placed into use within the EEU prior to June 1998.
• Laminated Khaya mahogany planking with four diagonally opposite crossed layers.
• Transverse structures with a continuous keel from aft to bow.
• Ordered with a maximum interval of 350mm.
• The entire hull is treated with West System resins.
• Hull topsides painted - 2015
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Structural deck made entirely in teak – replaced 2012
Keel & Rudder:
• Lead fin keel.
• Spade rudder
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH2E 4-cylinder 55hp diesel engine
• Mechanical reduction gearbox
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Single lever engine control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine annually serviced
• Approximate hours circa 2000 as of September 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• Max-Prop 3-bladed feathering propeller with dual-adjustable (forward reverse) pitch
• Wheel steering with hide-covered stainless steel wheel
• 12vDC domestic circuit with 12vDC starting circuit and 220vAC via shorepower.
• Electrical system refitted
• 1x 50Ah 12vDC engine start batteries
• 6x 12vDC batteries - 2012
Charging / Inverter:
• Quick 70Ah 24vDC automatic battery charger
• 12vDC 90Amp engine-mounted alternator for start bank charging
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 230vAC shore power supply with sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 3 Jabsco pressure pumps one for each sinck
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 30 litre well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Schenker 80lt/hours watermaker
• Manual pump for salt water
• Manual bilge pump
• 2x Jabsco electric bilge pump
Grey & Black Water:
• Black water tanks, one each head
• Grey water tank
• 400 litres total fuel capacity in 2 aluminium tanks of with gauge at DC panel and manual gauge at tanks – 2012
• 600 litres fresh water capacity in 4 stainless steel tank - 2012
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine plotter with Navionics charts
• Raymarine p70 autopilot
• 2x Raymarine i60 Multi-display
• Raymarine i60 Wind display
• Plath steering compass – overhauled 2014
• Quick windlass remote control
At Chart Table:
• Raymarine Hynridtouch display
• Raymarine i60 multi-display
• Raymarine p70 autopilot
• Raymarine colour radar with closed array scanner on mast
• WEMPE Clock, barometer and hygrometer
• Raymarine VHF with DSC – chart table
• Rayamarine VHF remote in the cockpit
• Alpes 3-burner gimballed gas stove with oven
• 12vDC top opening fridge
• 12vDC front opening fridge
• Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• Manual fresh and salt water supplies
• Jabsco manual aft head
• Jabsco manual head in forward cabin
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
• Black water tanks in each heads
• Sinks that drain into grey water tank
• Dual water pumps (automatic and manual foot pump)
• Fusion MS-CD600 marine hi-fi system
• JBL loudspeakers
• “Rock the Boat” external speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 9 berths in three double cabins. Two heads.
• Mahogany and solid wood interior joinery
• Blue upholstery
• Beige leather in dinette
• There are two forward cabins port and starboard with bunk beds and head and shower in between accessed from each cabin. Each cabin has two opening port holes for ventilation.
• The galley is on the port side of the salon.
• Aft to port still in the salon is the navigation chart table area. All switches and electronics are mounted in this comfortable forward facing area.
• Through the main bulkhead to the master aft cabin with two beds
• Aft to starboard side is an head and shower area with sink and storage.
• Chain locker is accessed from the sail locker on deck.
• Aluminium anodised mast and boom painted white
• Keel-stepped mast with 1 set of inline spreaders and masthead rigged.
• Stainless steel standing rigging
• Mechanical backstay adjuster
• Harken low-friction ball-bearing battencar system with mast track
• Manual Jankee furler
• Spitfire with removable foretay
• Removable snatch block
• Harken mainsheet traveller system – 2014
• Harken deck gear and towable Yankee tracks
• Spinnaker track on mast
• Dyneema running rigging and halyards
• 2x Antal 225 ST 2-speed self-tailing manual winches
• 2x Antal 227 ST 2-speed self-tailing main winches
• 2x Antal 224 ST 2-speed self-tailing winches
• 1x Antal 221 ST 2-speed self-tailing cockpit main winch
• 2x Antal w40 ST 2-speed mast halyard winches
• 1x Antal w40 ST 2-speed on the mast winch
• 2x Antal 224 ST 2-speed self-tailing winches on the mast
• North Sails dacron full batten main – 2012
• North Sails dacron full batten main - 2006
• North Sails dacron Yankee - 2012
• North Sails dacron Staysail - 2012
• North Sails dacron Spitfire/stormsail – 2006
• Dacron Yankee
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with aft and front opening
• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions
• Cockpit table with extension
• Gangway and bathing ladder
• 2x dorades with dorade pulpits
• Raymarine radar antenna on the mast
• Fresh water shower bow
• Salt water washing anchor chain
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric reversing anchor windlass
• 25kgs CQR anchor with 8mm chain
• Fenders and warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• White canvas mainsail cover
• White steering wheel cover
• Cockpit cushions
• Liferaft white cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Arima Oceanic 6-man Liferaft
• 6x inflatable life jacket
• 4x manual fire extinguishers
Viewing arrangementsLying Rimini, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.