Lightweight semi-custom epoxy vacuum-infused performance cruiser from Sly Yachts. Launched 2007 and with just two owners since new, BLISS is a sparkling performance cruiser with a well-conceived interior layout.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
BLISS (former NANA) is hull nr 3 of the sly 47 series, she boasts many significant upgrades including:-
• T-keel, steel fin boxed in Duplex and a lead bulb
• Epoxy hull and deck construction
• Carbon fibre mast and boom
• Retractable carbon fibre bowsprit
• Harken deck hardware.
• B&G H2000 electronics
• Air heater
• Folding table in the cockpit
• Full carbon fibre rudder
• 55hp engine
• Larger fridge capacity
RECENT UPGRADE WORKS:
The “Certificato di Sicurezza” renewed and valid until 2025.
Sly 47 is a dynamic Fast Cruiser, easy to manoeuvre either as sailboat or motorboat, comfortable and highly liveable as a cruiser given her excellent interior spacing and extensive areas free from encumbrance on the deck.
She sails at fast, easy cruise speeds in the medium-long range and offers interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open regattas.
Sly 47 is a yacht for cruising, but so fast to be loved by people who never forget pure sailing, who don’t tolerate long navigation with engine power, who can’t stand sailing a boat that can’t give real sensations. It’s a game of balance between a racer and a yacht with a reduced crew, between quickness and passion for the trip.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A
• Infusion moulded E-Glass / epoxy laminate with carbon reinforcements
• Sandwich with closed cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in bottom and slamming areas
• Carbon fibre reinforcements are multiaxial and unidirectional
• Structural bulkheads are of sandwich construction or marine grade waterproof plywood.
• Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multiaxial carbon fibre in selected areas. Further reinforce made of stainless steel.
• GRP engine beds
• Carbon fibre chainplate deck fittings
• Epoxy coated underwater sections
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Infusion moulded epoxy laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed cell foam core.
• High density core or compact laminate under winches and deck hardware as appropriate.
• Single colour white gelcoat with moulded in non-skid on the cockpit
• Teak deck – serviceable
Keel & Rudder:
• T-keel, steel fin boxed in Weldox and a lead bulb
• The fin is bolted to hull with high tensile steel bolts
• Fin epoxy coated and faired to class tolerances
• Foam filled rudder blade of carbon fibre from female mould
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-55 4-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 55HP @ 3000RPM
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Morse single lever throttle/gear lever
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours approx. 1.000 at Spring 2022
• Date of last engine service – 2021
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-blade Gori feathering propeller
• An aluminium quadrant, wire steering with chain and sprocket.
• The rudder bearings
• Twin composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole
• Twin lightweight carbon fibre steering wheels
• Lightweight aluminium emergency tiller
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and AC via 220vAC shorepower
• Display unit in at the chart table
• 4 x 12v bolded in parallel providing 12vDC - 2016
• 1 x 12v 70Ah Starting battery – 2016
Charging / Inverter:
• Quick SBC automatic battery charger 12vDC 40Amp 3-step battery charger.
• 600W inverter
• 12v 115A engine mounted alternator
• 50Hz shore power socket in cockpit
• Hi-Fi with 2 speakers
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
• Hot water produced by engine-driven calorifier or via immersion heater element in 20 litre well-insulated hot water tank.
• Back-up foot pump for fresh water
• 2x 12vDC electric bilge pump
• 1x manual bilge pumps
• 104 polyethylene litres fuel capacity
• Analogue fuel tank gauge at DC panel
• 500 litres in 2 polyethylene tanks.
• Analogue water tank level gauge at DC panel.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Navionics Geonav 7wide chartploter
• 3x B&G 20/20HV display at mast H2000
• 2x Danforth Compass
• 2x B&G Hydra autopilot
• B&G Hardware Performance
At Chart Table:
• 12 vDC socket
• Stereo Hi-fi
• Navionics Geonav multi chartploter
• LCD screen for chartplotter
• VHF with DSC
• Three burners with oven gimballed galley
• Stainless steel double sinks with hot & cold pressurised fresh water tap
• 12vDC 105 litre capacity top loading refrigerator with drain valve – replaced 2021
• Additional front opening fridge – replaced 2021
• Garbage bin
• Electric marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised shower
• Teak floorboards
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 8 berths in 3-cabins plus two heads.
• The interior is finished in teak with satin white painted bulkheads – new paint 2018
• Plywood floorboards covered with teak veneer
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Forward owner’s cabin with double berth with storage under.
• Dedicated owner’s head with shower
• Reading lights above the berth
• Locker with shelves and doors
• Shelves on hull side
• Stainless steel sink and hot & cold pressurised shower fitting
• Mirrored lockers
• Electric marine heads
• Teak floor grating with 12vDC pump-out for shower
• The saloon has a folding leaf table.
• Hydraulic mast jack under the table
• L-shaped galley with stowage in cupboards and lockers
• Gimballed electric stove
• Twin sinks
• Top-opening fridge
• Chart table with upholstered seat
• Panel for navigation and communications equipment
• AC & DC panel
• Double berth
• Stowage under berth
• Shelf on hull side
• Hanging locker in starboard side cabin
• Locker with shelves in port side cabin
• King spar one-piece seamless carbon fibre main spar
• Keel-stepped mast with two sets of swept-back spreaders
• Harken mainsail luff track
• Electric genoa furler with dual groove carbon foil
• Carbon fibre retractable bowsprit system in waterproof garage
• Bamar hydraulic control unit for backstay
• Rod vang
• German mainsheet system
• Harken full-width cockpit mainsheet track with traveller adjustment
• Single-line mainsail reefing with 2-reefs
• Harken genoa sheet tracks
• Twin spinnaker halyards
• 2x 53 Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches
• 2x 48 Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches
• 2x 60 Harken 2-speed self-tailing electric winches
• Cruising full batten main sail – 2018
• Cruising furling jib – 2018
• Code0 with furler
• Old furling UK Jib
• The pushpit, pulpit and stanchions are of stainless steel.
• There is one pair of folding mooring cleats at bow.
• Stainless steel grab rails on coachroof
• Deck stowage on foredeck and in lazarette
• Lockers for storage in cockpit coamings on both sides
• Locker for storage in port side aft coaming
• Navigation led lights.
• Swimming ladder
Anchor and mooring
• Electric windlass
• 8mm anchor chain
Covers and canvas:
• Lazy bag
• rigid bottom tender
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying East Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.