2005 SLY YACHTS SLY 47
€270,000 tax paid
Semi-custom carbon SLY 47 launched 2006
|Manufacturer/Model||Sly Yachts SLY 47|
|Designer||Marco Lostuzzi Design|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Lombardini LDW 1404 M 35.5HP|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionLightweight semi-custom carbon epoxy vacuum-infused performance cruiser from Sly Yachts in 2005. Launched 2006 and with just two owners since new. ROCKET 1 is a very special example of her type and is offered for sale in sparkling condition.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Just under her second ownership, ROCKET 1 has been extensively refitted, upgraded and optimised by her current owner to create a high-quality, fast cruiser racer. Unique amongst her sisterships, ROCKET 1 boasts many significant upgrades including:-
• T-keel, steel fin boxed in Duplex and a lead bulb
• Carbon epoxy hull and deck construction
• Carbon fibre mast and boom
• Harken deck hardware.
• B&G H2000 electronics
• Lines and halyards from Gottifredi 2019 - 2021
RECENT UPGRADE WORKS:
• New synthetic teak deck
• Wrapped her protective and distinctive pearly black in 2019
• New upholstery and cushions
• New memory foam mattresses
• All interiors refitted in 2018
• New Exit Carbon bimini
• New sprayhood
• Rudder bearing replaced
• Refitted 220vAC shorepower circuit from Mastervolt
• New batteries
• New electric heads
• Air conditioning systems and heater
• New B&G H5000 autopilot
• Garmin GPS MAP 921
• 3 blades folding propeller
• Lines and halyards from Gottifredi 2019 - 2021
The “Certificato di Sicurezza” renewed and valid until 2024.
Sly 47 is a dynamic Fast Cruiser, easy to manoeuvre either as sailboat or motorboat, comfortable and highly liveable as a cruiser given her excellent interior spacing and extensive areas free from encumbrance on the deck.
She sails at fast, easy cruise speeds in the medium-long range and offers interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open regattas.
Sly 47 is a yacht for cruising, but so fast to be loved by people who never forget pure sailing, who don’t tolerate long navigation with engine power, who can’t stand sailing a boat that can’t give real sensations. It’s a game of balance between a racer and a yacht with a reduced crew, between quickness and passion for the trip.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A
• Infusion moulded carbon fibre / epoxy laminate with carbon reinforcements
• Sandwich with closed cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in bottom and slamming areas
• Carbon fibre reinforcements are multiaxial and unidirectional
• Structural bulkheads are of sandwich construction or marine grade waterproof plywood.
• Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multiaxial carbon fibre in selected areas
• GRP engine beds
• Carbon fibre chainplate deck fittings
• Epoxy coated underwater sections
• White painted topsides – wrapped in Pearl Black - 2019
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Infusion moulded carbon fibre epoxy laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed cell foam core.
• High density core or compact laminate under winches and deck hardware as appropriate.
• Single colour white gelcoat with moulded in non-skid on the cockpit
• Syntek synthetic teak deck- 2018
Keel & Rudder:
• T-keel, steel fin boxed in Weldox and a lead bulb
• The fin is bolted to hull with high tensile steel bolts
• Fin epoxy coated and faired to class tolerances
• Foam filled rudder blade of GRP from female mould
Engine & gearbox:
• Lombardini LDW 1004 M 4-cylinder naturally aspirated 35hp diesel engine
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Morse single lever throttle/gear lever
Service & Maintenance:
• Date of last engine service – 2021
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-blade Ewol feathering propeller - 2021
• An aluminium quadrant, wire steering with chain and sprocket.
• The rudder bearings
• Twin composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole
• Twin lightweight carbon fibre steering wheels
• Lightweight aluminium emergency tiller
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and AC via 220vAC shorepower
• Mastervol CMR CombiMaster display unit in at the chart table
• 6 x 12v bolded in parallel providing 12vDC
• 1 x 12v 70Ah Starting battery
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt combi 12/2000-100 charger 100Amp 3-step battery charger.
• 12v 115A engine mounted alternator
• 50Hz shore power socket in cockpit
• Hi-Fi with 2 speakers
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
• Hot water produced by engine-driven calorifier or via immersion heater element in 20 litre well-insulated hot water tank.
• Back-up foot pump for fresh water
• 2x 12vDC electric bilge pump
• 1x manual bilge pumps
• 104 polyethylene litres fuel capacity
• Analogue fuel tank gauge at DC panel
• Tank replaced - 2020
• 500 litres in 4 polyethylene tanks.
• Analogue water tank level gauge at DC panel.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin GPS Map 921 chart plotter display – 2021
• 4x B&G 20/20HV display at mast H2000
• 2 x B&G Hydra H2000 display on the coach roof
• 1x Danforth Compass
• B&G H5000 autopilot – 2020
• B&G Hardware Performance
At Chart Table:
• 12 vDC socket
• Stereo Hi-fi
• VHF with DSC
• One electric burner with oven, protected by stainless steel guard working with inverter
• Microover working with inverter
• Stainless steel double sinks with hot & cold pressurised fresh water tap
• Counter tops
• Drawer and lockers
• 12vDC 105 litre capacity top loading refrigerator with drain valve.
• Garbage bin
• Electric marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised shower
• Teak floorboards
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 8 berths in 3-cabins plus two heads.
• The interior is finished in teak with satin white painted bulkheads – new paint 2018
• Plywood floorboards covered with teak veneer
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Forward owner’s cabin with double berth with storage under.
• Dedicated owner’s head with shower
• Reading lights above the berth
• Locker with shelves and doors
• Shelves on hull side
• Stainless steel sink and hot & cold pressurised shower fitting
• Mirrored lockers
• Electric marine heads
• Teak floor grating with 12vDC pump-out for shower
• The saloon has a folding leaf table.
• Hydraulic mast jack under the table
• L-shaped galley with stowage in cupboards and lockers
• Gimballed electric stove
• Twin sinks
• Top-opening fridge
• Chart table with upholstered seat
• Panel for navigation and communications equipment
• AC & DC panel
• Double berth
• Stowage under berth
• Shelf on hull side
• Hanging locker in starboard side cabin
• Locker with shelves in port side cabin
• King spar one-piece seamless carbon fibre main spar
• Keel-stepped mast with two sets of swept-back spreaders
• Harken mainsail luff track
• Selden genoa furler with dual groove carbon foil
• Carbon fibre retractable bowsprit system in waterproof garage – serviced 2017 with new carbon fibre reinforcement.
• Twin Bamar hydraulic control unit for: backstay, vang, outhaul
• Rod vang
• German mainsheet system
• Harken full-width cockpit mainsheet track with traveller adjustment
• Single-line mainsail reefing with 2-reefs
• Harken genoa sheet tracks
• Twin spinnaker halyards
• 4x Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches
• 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing electric winches for the main
• Olimpic Sails - cruising white full batten main sail
• Olimpic Sails – cruising white furling jib
• North Sails 3DI - main sail – 2017
• North Sails 3DI – jib – 2017
• Jib 4 carbon Kevlar – 2013
• Main sail carbon Kevlar -2013
• Gennaker A2 North Sails
• Fulring Code 0
• The pushpit, pulpit and stanchions are of stainless steel.
• There is one pair of folding mooring cleats at bow.
• Stainless steel grab rails on coachroof
• Deck stowage on foredeck and in lazarette
• Lockers for storage in cockpit coamings on both sides
• Locker for storage in port side aft coaming
• Navigation led lights.
• Swimming ladder
Anchor and mooring
• Electric windlass
• Delta anchor
• 70 metres 8mm anchor chain
• 8x fenders
Covers and canvas:
• Lazy bag
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying West Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.