Doug Peterson designed ocean cruiser from 1990 with a hugely versatile three cabins plus crew interior. Well-protected cockpit and in-mast furling. Beautifully constructed and with great attention to detail throughout.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
LADY-B is one of the few (if not the only) Solaris One S version yacht built from Se.Ri.Gi, the award-winning boatyard that has since become better known as Solaris Yachts. With just two owners since new, LADY-B has been professionally refitted and upgraded during the years. Lightly used from the actual owner with a huge list of upgrades, refitting and great attention to the maintenances.
LADY-B benefits of a great “S” version layout which allow space for a forward crew cabin. A well protected cockpit and ultra-easily to managed in-mast furling, LADY-B is a great option for who is seeking a fully updated, well-built classic generation Solaris.
All the systems on board have been carefully refitted and upgraded to high standard. The electric system have all new cables, batteries, battery charger and electrical cabinet at the chart table with easy access to the fuse. There are two electrical systems, the main and the ghost one ready as a backup. Wire system diagram and manual are available. All the cable inside the mast have been replaced.
The plumbing system have been also refitted with all new pipes and valves.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Three stateroom layout with three two heads with accommodation for up to 8
• Teak laid deck
• Larger Volvo Penta 100hp
• Back-up electrical system
• Led lights
• Anchor windlasses
• Lithium services batteries
• Service alternator on the engine
• Webasto heater
• Grey and black water tanks
• In-mast furling mast
• Carbon fibre folding bowsprit
• Spinnaker pole and baby pole
• Staysail on folding cable
• Recently replaced sails wardrobe
• Hydraulic adjuster for backstay
• Dyneema running rigging and halyards
LADY-B is now under just her second ownership and she is well priced for a new keen owner who would like to take the advantage of a fully upgraded boat.
Bought from the actual owner in 2015, Lady-B was comprehensively refitted, with the following works completed:
• International anti-osmosis hull treatment prevention
• Replacement of all the seacocks with stainless steel AISE 316 as per SE.RI.GI. original standard
• New 6x HDPE tanks with inspection tap for a total of 524litres of water
• Plumbing system replaced with all new pipes and pumps
• New salt water chain washing pump
• All the stainless-steel hatches have been refitted with the assist of the original manufacturer Nautilus
• All new mattresses
• All winches overhauled
• Backstay serviced.
• All the electric cables inside the mast replaced
• New VHF, AIS ,WI-FI ,GSM UMTS, new GPS AM-FM and new safety VHF antennas
• Mast step re-painted and isolated
• In-mast furling system overhauled
• New standing rigging
• All blocs in the mast replaced with DELRIN metal blocks
• New propeller shaft
• All heads serviced
• All new electrical wiring system completely re-build with MASTERVOLT component.
• All can now be controlled also from the B&G chart plotter in the cockpit
• All led lights and navigation red lights
• 5x 220vDC sockets
• All the stainless-steel parts, valves, tanks are connected to the zincs and to a porous bronze dispersion mass placed on the keel with a cable that runs bow and stern of adequate size
• New B&G electronics
• Teack deck serviced and re-caulked. The average thickness of the teak deck is now 8mm
• New bimini for the steering position
• New VETUS dorade
• New plexiglass on the hatches
• Radar B&G Antenna with new custom gimballed support
• 50 litres back water tank in the forward cabin with local gauge
• 156 litres back water tank in the aft cabin with local gauge and high capacity manual pump for discharge. This can be used as a grey water tank for all the domestic equipment of the boat
• New Webasto 3900 Evo heater with carbon oxide alarm
• New Danfoss refrigerator unit with water and air exchanger working in parallel
• Overruled of the engine
• New 35 mm soundproofing in the engine room
• New plexiglass in the main hatch
• All winches have been serviced
• New 20Amp battery charger for electronics and engine batteries
• New 50Amp battery charger for service batteries
Il Cantiere Serigi was founded in 1974 in Aquileia, along the course of the Natissa river, initially in a small factory. The first works consist exclusively of works of construction of hulls designed and printed at other shipyards, such as BENELLO, but which are immediately distinguished by the precision of the workings and the degree of finishing of the artifacts. Shortly thereafter, in 1977, thanks to the spirit of enterprise, the skills and vitality of the men engaged in the company, the first fiberglass boats were launched, built entirely by the shipyard, which thus assumes its own image on the market, already imposing the "SOLARIS" line. The SOLARIS 37 and SOLARIS 47 are therefore born.
Since its founding, Solaris has always had a specialized department for the repair and refit of custom and mass production yachts from boatyards all over world. Experience and tests at sea have demonstrated that most sailing yachts, suffer from the effects of the wind and the sea, resulting in movement and deformation.
• Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from CE Confirmity as she was in use in the EEA prior to June 1998.
• Airex SP System core fiberglass sandwich construction to the highest specification using Ownes Ciorving fiberglass mat, uni-directional roving and mat/ roving combination to develop an extremely rigid yet light and well insulated structure.
• All high stress areas are specially strengthened with built up uni-directional roving orientated in the direction of the stress.
• High grade epoxy resin is used in the lamination process to create an extremely strong high-tech laminate.
• Taking advantage of modern light weight construction techniques and fiber technology enables a higher ballast/ displacement ratio which gives better performance and seaworthiness for the yacht.
• Transverse floors and longitudinal stringers are made up of uni-directional roving and fabmat around a high density core.
• Engine beds are incorporated in hull. Built up of uni-directional fibers on a high density PVC foam core.
• Fabricated mast step bolted to re-inforced floors and stringers.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hand laid-up moulded fiberglass with Airex core for stiffening and insulation, appropriate reinforcement incorporated in the area of the winches and fittings.
• A 12mm laid teak deck including cockpits and aft coamings – replaced 2010
• Teak is epoxy glued and screwed to the deck.
Keel & Rudder:
• Fin-Keel with 2.50m draft.
• Stainless steel cast-in keel bolts.
• The cantilivered semi-elliptical balanced spade rudder is moulded from fiberglass and filled with a PVC-foam.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta TMD31L-A 4-cylinder diesel engine producing 100hp
• Engine hours – estimated 3,000 engine hours (counter replaced)
• Freshwater cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control
Propulsion & Steering:
• Max-prop 3-bladed feathering propeller
• The propeller shaft is made of corrosion resistant steel
• One aluminium alloy tube emergency tiller, storage in cockpit locker.
• 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
• The whole electrical system has been completely re-built with Mastervolt component. Wire system diagram and manual are available.
• There are two electrical systems, the main and the ghost one ready as a backup.
• 2x 12vDC 70Ah Mastervolt AGM engine crack battery pack
• 2x 12vDC 70Ah Mastervolt AGM electronic batteries
• 2x 24vDC Mastervolt lithium batteries to supply 360Ah at 24vDC
• Mastervolt 24vDC 50Amp battery charger for service batteries
• Mastervolt 20Amp secondary battery charger
• Mastervolt 1500Watt inverter – 2018
• The boat and its electric system is prepared for a generator
• 24vDC engine-mounted alternator for start battery
• 24vDC secondary alternator for service battery bank
• Indication diodes, amp. meters, volt meters and tank level meters are provided. A 12 V DC for starting system, 24 V DC for service system.
• 220vAC Shore power
• 24vDC to 12vDC converter for eletronics
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water heater provided by engine cooling water and shore power.
• 18 litres hot water tank - 2020
• Water pressure system with outlets in heads and galley.
• Telephone type shower, water faucet for cold and hot pressurised water.
• 2x Manual: one in the cockpit one in under the saloon sit
• 1x automatic bilge pump
• Approx. 300 litres fuel capacity
• Approx. 524 litres water capacity in 6x HDPE tanks with inspection tap – 2015
• 50litres Blackwater holding tank under the front cabin bed – 2018
• 150litres Greywater/black water holding tank under the aft cabin bed – 2019
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
At the chart table:
• Mastervolt monitor
• Clock, barometer and hydrometer
In the cockpit:
• B&G Zeus 9’’ chart plotter – 2016
• 4x B&G Triton monitor – 2016
• B&G go-free system allow wi-fi connection with table
• Navicontrol autopilot – serviced 2016
• B&G VHF with DSC – 2016
• B&G Portable VHF- 2016
• Alpes Inox gas stove with 3x burners and oven
• Fridge front and top opening fridge in the galley
• Twin stainless steel sink plus drainage
• Chopping board
• Salt water foot pump
• 2x Marine manual heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto 3900 Evo heater - 2019
Summary of Accommodation:
• The Solaris One-S sleeps 7 persons in 7 separate guest staterooms plus crew for one in the convertible peak locker in the bow. 2 heads compartments.
Forward crew cabin:
• One bunk bed on portside, table with storage drawers under.
• Two big hanging lockers.
Twin guests cabins.
• Port and starboard twin double guests’ cabins
• Ensuite heads with passage to the crew cabin
• Marine toilet with overboard discharge through seacock or black water tank
• Mirror, toothbrush, towel, soap and paper holder.
• Telephone type shower, water faucet for cold and hot pressurised water, shower sump with sump pump.
• Dining area to port with dining table and U-shaped settee.
• Dining table fixed and hand-rubbed varnished teak.
• The table double to accommodate guests with storage space
• All visible wood surfaces to be teakfaced.
• Bookshelves and storage space provided.
• Navigation area with stowage for charts, books, pencils etc.
• Bulkhead space for mounting electronic instruments, radio equipment, etc.
• Master electric panel with safety circuit breakers and navigator's light.
• Portside U-shape galley area
• Stowage for cooking utensils.
• Adequate drawers and glass racks for stowage of crockery.
• Corian-covered work top with deep fiddles.
• Deep stainless steel sink units.
• Water faucet for hot and cold pressure water.
• Pedestal salt water pump.
• Folding chopping board
• Front & top opening fridge
Aft owner cabin
• Double beds
• Lockers with ample provision for stowage
• Aft ensuite heads with ceramic heads and shower cubicle
• Counter unit and lockers with ample provision for stowage
• Manual marine toilet
• Joinery work is to the highest standard. All joinery is teak faced with solid teak or laminated teak frames and capping. The joinery is varnished throughout. Visible surfaces are varnished and handrubbed to obtain a satin type of surface.
• All doors are provided with retaining hooks and swing stops. Kick plates on steps and chafing pieces on sills are provided.
• Curtains are provided for side windows and portlights
• Mosquitos curtains are provided
• Hanging lockers are provided with rods and hooks.
• Locker doors are fitted with louvers for ventilation.
• Teak gratings in head.
• Floorboards with laid teak veneer. Access to bilge provided where practical. Dust collector with teak grating in front of main entrance ladder.
• Ceiling lined with removable soft panelling.
• Yellow upholstery in saloon, chart table
• 2 spreader in main furling aluminium mast – replaced in 2000
• Aluminium boom
• Off-White painted spar
• Folding staysail ultra Wire DSK99 di Gottifredi & Maffioli
• Carboway carbon fibre folding bowsprit
• Stainless steel standing rigging – 2016
• Manual genoa furler
• Navtec hydraulic unit control for backstay
• Main sail track
• Dyneema running rigging and halyards – 2018
• Winches are fitted for electric power
• Harken-Barbarossa 2x 48 self-tailing 2 speed winches in the couchroof
• Harken 2x 66 self-tailing 2 speed main winches in the cockpit
• Harken 2x 53 self-tailing 2 speed winches in the aft cockpit
• Harken 2x 42 self-tailing 2 speed winches in the aft cockpit
• Harken 2x 46 self-tailing 2 speed winches at the mast base
• Dyneema in-mast furling vertical battens main sail – 2017
• Dyneema furling 135% genoa – 2016
• Staysail on folding cable ultra Wire DSK99 di Gottifredi & Maffioli – 2017
• Symmetric spinnaker
• Gennaker with snuffer
• A2 with snuffer – 2018 – sailed only 20nm
• A pulpit and pushpit of high quality stainless steel tube are mounted on the bow and transom.
• Double life lines are installed passing through stainless steel stanchions with stainless steel wire and set up with turnbuckles at the after end.
• SE.RI.GI. stainless steel bathing ladder with custom made hook on the pulpit
• Teak passerelle with stainless steel structure
• Deck light
Covers & Canvas:
• Steering wheel cover
• Sun awning covering the deck from mast to aft cockpit
• Winter waterproof cover
Anchoring & Mooring:
• CQR anchor
• 75m 10mm anchor chain – 2021
• Windlass with remore control
• Chain locker with salt water washing pump
• 9 fenders
• Mooring lines
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Safety equipment as per Italian flag rules
• Dan Buoy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.