2010 STARMARINE 36 TOP FISH
€160,000 tax paid
Italian sports fisher with twin VW 265hp diesels
|Manufacturer/Model||Starmarine 36 Top Fish|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x VW ED TDI 265-6 265hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||400l|
DescriptionItalian designed and constructed planing sport-fishing boat powered by twin VW 265hp diesels. Great spec for comfortable cruising. The perfect floating 4x4!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The 36 Top Fish boast a fantastic cockpit layout coupled with two very comfortable double berths below decks. Powered by twin VW 265hp diesels, NICOLO can comfortable cruise at 25 knots with a maximum speed of 30 knots.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
• Pale blue topsides
• White gelcoat non-slip side decks and cockpit
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Volkswagen ED TDi 265-6 6-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engines producing 265hp at 4,200rpm
• Thermostatically controlled double circuit cooling system with heat exchangers, collective exhaust pipe and water-cooled exhaust turbocharger, oil cooled charger, engine oil cooling, hydraulic oil cooling
• Single lever throttle/gear controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – approx. 300 as of April 2018
• Cruising speed – approx 25 knots
• Maximum speed – approx 30 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Shaft drives with p-brackets
• Electro-hydraulic Trim tabs
• Twin rudders with hydraulic steering
• 12vDC bowthruster with joystick control
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via generator or shorepower.
• 12vDC engine and generator start batteries
• 12vDC service batteries
• 12vDC/220vAC Quick automatic battery charger
• 3.55kw Mase Generator.
• 2x 12vDC engine-mounted alternators
• 220vAC shore power
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Pressurised fresh water shower at bathing platform
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• Cockpit salt water washing pump
• 2x 300, 600 total litres diesel capacity.
• 1x 400 litres fresh water tank capacity
• 20 litre holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Geonav GPS/plotter
• Geonav Autopilot GSC 110
• Furuno echo-sounder
• Danforth compass
• VHF with DSC
• Galley in cockpit with 220vAC electric hot plate
• Waeco 12vDC fridge
• Stainless steel water sink with hot and cold water
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supply
• Marine heads
• Shower with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised shower
• Stereo system with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Four berths in two double berths.
• Master cabin forward with large centreline double berth.
• Guest double cabin space aft below cockpit
• Large heads compartment to starboard
• Galley in cockpit aft of outside saloon seating area
• Light wood joinery
• Synthetic stone counters in galley
• Stainless steel guardrails
• Extended GRP and stainless steel bathing platform
• Swimming ladder at bathing platform
• Stainless steel framed bimini top with structural GRP bimini
• Cockpit seating with height adjustable table
• Fish-baiting counter with sink
• Saltwater deck/cockpit wash pump
• Underwater lights
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar 12vDC 1000W electric windlass
• Anchor with chain
• Fenders and warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Zip in sides and back for bimini
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Livorno, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.