2000 SWEDEN YACHTS 390
£110,000 tax paid
Comprehensive specification standard draft SY390
|Manufacturer/Model||Sweden Yachts 390|
|Designer||P Norlin / J Ostmann|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo Penta 2020 40hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||360l|
DescriptionComprehensive specification yr2000 Sweden Yachts 390 with standard draft keel and plenty of recent updates and upgrades. JAVELIN is a great turn-key option for anyone seeking a high quality performance cruising yacht of this style.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
With just three owners since new and originally UK-supplied and VAT-paid in the UK, JAVELIN has been beautifully maintained throughout her life. Purchased by her current owners in 2010, she was upgraded ahead of a 2013 Fastnet campaign finishing mid-fleet in IRC Class 4. Following her Fastnet adventures, JAVELIN moved south to the Western Mediterranean where she is now based. Now offered for sale to make way for fresh projects, JAVELIN presents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a great spec Sweden Yachts 390 at a very realistic price.
Her specification highlights include:
• Standard draft fin keel
• Recaulked teak decks
• Replaced saildrive diaphragm
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• Removable inner forestay for storm jib
• Carbon spinnaker pole
• Updated sails including spinnakers, staysail and storm jib
• Andersen winches with additional spinnaker winches
• Updated Raymarine instruments with 2x GPS radar chart plotters and AIS
• Sprayhood, bimini, cockpit tent and full boat cover for winter storage
• Diesel-fired hot air cabin heating
• Sprung mattress in master cabin
• Liferaft and full safety equipment
• Tender and outboard
• Solar panels
• Rolls batteries
A yacht in the luxury range: Clean, elegant lines together with generous space on deck and below makes this yacht an excellent representative of the Sweden Yacht philosophy. The search for perfection in every detail is found in the quality of finish, the functional layout and the integrity of construction. The 390 is designed for safe shorthanded sailing with clean deck lines and a comfortable efficient cockpit. It offers you three separate cabins in addition to the main salon and has a large, luxurious "bathroom". Also a proper navigation station, well-functioning pantry and ample locker space throughout the boat.
• We understand that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A.
• End grain balsa core sandwich using fibreglass mat and rowing on both sides, gives a light, rigid and well insulated hull.
• Balsa core is used from toe rail to below water line.
• Solid laminate is used in high stress areas around keel, mast foot and in the joint between the hull-halves.
• Bottom reinforcements are longitudinal and transversal solid laminate design.
• Blue waterline stripe
• Blue antifouling
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• End grain balsa core sandwich with moulded fibreglass on both sides.
• Stress areas where winches and major deck fittings are fixed, are reinforced by replacing the balsa core with plywood, or by using backing plates or large diameter washers.
• The hull and deck is bonded together using polyester filler. The toe rail is then bolted through deck and hull flange, using a special sealing material.
• All main bulkheads are bonded to the hull and deck using glassfibre and polyester.
• Teak laid deck and coachroof with additional teak laid cockpit sole, cockpit seating and bathing platform
• Teak decks overhauled and recaulked – 2016/17
Keel & Rudder:
• Ballast standard draft fin keel is lead casting with antimony.
• Cast-in keel bolts are stainless steel.
• Lifting lug is fastened to the keelbolts.
• The balanced spade rudder is moulded in fibreglass, using rowing and mat, for maximum strength.
• The rudder stock is of stainless steel with three bearings; 2 ballbearings and one bronze bearing in the heel
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta MD2040 3-cylinder 40hp diesel engine.
• Freshwater cooled exhaust manifold and seawater cooled exhaust elbow.
• Volvo saildrive gearbox – diaphragm replaced 2013
• Single lever gear/throttle control
Engine hours & Maintenance:
• Engine last serviced: January 2019
• Date of last major engine overhaul - 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed folding propeller - 2017
• Chain & wire steering connection connected to autohelm.
• Edsen white powder-coated helm pedestal with large-diameter hide-covered stainless steel wheel
• Emergency steering gear
• 12VDC domestic systems with 220vAC from shorepower
• 1x 95amp 12v Engine start battery – 2017
• 3x 95amp 12v service batteries joined in parallel – 2017
• LEAB battery management system
• 30amp automatic battery charger
• Engine-mounted alternator – replaced 2017
• Adverc alternator controller
• 220vAC 16Amp shore power connection and associated cable
• 2x solar panels for trickle charging
• Regulator for solar charging
• 230vAC ring main with sockets internally
• Main AC/DC control panel with analogue voltmeter
• 12vDC socket at chart table
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
• 12vDC pressurised water pump for supplying fresh water
• Hot water supply via engine calorifier and 230vAC immersion heater element (replaced 2018) in 22 litre hot
• water tank powered by shorepower
• 12vDC electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
• Manual bilge pump in aft cabin
Grey & Black Water:
• Grey water discharged directly overboard via gravity or 12v pump out
• Blackwater discharged directly overboard or to holding tank
• 150 litres in one stainless steel fuel tank
• Analogue fuel level gauges
• Stainless steel deck fillers for fuel tank
Fresh Water Tank:
• 360 litres in two stainless steel water tanks
• Analogue fuel level gauges
• Stainless steel deck fillers for fuel tank
Black water Holding Tank:
• 80 litres blackwater holding tank for heads
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine C90w colour GPS chart plotter with Raystar GPS antenna - 2011
• Raymarine radar scanner – side mounted to mast - 2011
• Raymarine AIS transceiver- 2011
• Raymarine ST60+ Graphic – 2011
• Raymarine ST6002 autopilot control head – 2011
• Steering compass
• Raymarine ST60 wind - 2000
• Raymarine ST60 depth - 2000
• Raymarine ST60 speed - 2000
• Raymarine ST60 close hauled - 2000
At chart table:
• Raymarine colour GPS radar chartplotter display - 2000
• Raymarine ST60 Multi display – 2000
• Furuno Navtex - 2000
• Prosser digital tide clock - 2000
• Sailor VHF with DSC
• Icom VHF with DSC
• External VHF speaker in cockpit
• Smev stainless steel gimbaled 2-burner stove with oven
• Top-opening fridge/freezer box with Frigoboat 12vDC compressor
• Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised water supply
• Manual fresh & salt water supplies to galley
• Raritan manual marine heads
• Basins hot & cold water supply with shower attachment
• Cockpit shower
Heating & Ventilation:
• Diesel-fired hot-air cabin heating with outlets throughout interior
• Dorade vents for accommodation cabins
• Opening deckhead hatches
• 12vDC LED lights inset to deckhead with additional reading lights throughout
• Alpine CD radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 8 berths in three double cabins plus saloon
• Interior joinery in Mahogany and satin varnished throughout
• Varnished teak soleboards with holly inlays
• Cream vinyl headlinings with cherry battening
• Blue cloth curtains
• Blue cloth upholstery in all cabins
• Solid handrails throughout the interior for easy movement offshore
• Corian countertops in galley
• Sprung mattress in forward master cabin – 2016
• Dry mat ventilation beneath all mattresses
• Cupboards have backlighting
Description of layout from forwards:
• Spacious double-berth utilizing full width of the cabin.
• Large sail stowage under berths, easily accessible via fold-up berth bottom boards.
• Shelves with dividers along hullsides to port and sb.
• Double hanging lockers, locker with shelves and drawers and a seat on port side, across from toilet
• Entire moulded compartment fitted between bulkheads.
• Two lockers with mirrored doors above wash
• basin unit.
• Two recessed mirrors in forward sections.
• Recess for toilet
• Shower drained by electric pump.
• Towel hangers.
• Door both to forward cabin and saloon.
• L-shaped settee on both sides (water tanks below).
• Stowage behind backrests.
• Table with fold-down wings and built-in bar in fixed mid section Drawers in aft end of table.
• Cabinets and bookshelves above sofas on both sides of saloon.
• Doors to forward cabin and toilet.
• L-shaped galley with Corian counter top.
• Large capacity icebox in GRP with Plexiglas dividers, drained to a separate sump.
• Drawer section, cuttingboard, dry food locker.
• Gas stove with two burners and oven.
• Double overhead cupboards.
• Waste basket and storage below sink.
• Large navigation table with stowage.
• Moulded, detachable instrument panel for electronic equipment on hinges for easy service access.
• Separate chart stowage space above instrument-panel.
• Adjustable navigation seat.
• Starboard cabin with double berth and stowage under.
• Wet locker.
• Shelf with dividers along hullside.
• Port cabin with double bed, seat with stowage under, and a wide hanging locker.
• Stowage shelf with doors along hullside.
• Doors from main salon to each cabin.
• Selden Spars silver anodised aluminium alloy keel-stepped mast
• Masthead rig with two sets of in-line spreaders
• Selden gas-strut vang
• Furlex 300S genoa furler
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging – replaced 2013
• Stainless steel wire backstay with mechanical tension adjuster
• Removable inner forestay for mounting storm jib
• Alloy rigging covers for shroud bases
• Single-line reefing system for reef 1 with slab reefing for reefs 2 and 3
• Ball-bearing batten-car system for mainsail
• Selden genoa tracks with towable cars
• Spinlock clutches
• Spinnaker track on mast with associated equipment
• Carbon fibre and aluminium spinnaker poles
• German mainsheet system led back to companionway
• Rutgerson mainsheet track system on coachroof, adjustable from cockpit
• Gybe preventer
• 2x Andersen 2-speed self-tailing manual primary winches
• 2x Andersen 2-speed self-tailing manual halyard/control line winches
• 2x Andersen 2-speed self-tailing manual spinnaker winches
• 1x mast-mounted reefing winch
• Sander Sails Dacron fully-battened mainsail – 2013
• Sander Sails Dacron furling genoa – 2013
• Hank-on staysail - 2000
• Hank-on storm jib – 2000
• Symmetrical spinnakers with snuffer
• I= 16.2m, J=4.8m, P=14.9m, E=4.25m
• Stainless steel guardrail stanchions with twin stainless steel wire guardwires and sideboarding
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
• Teak grabrails on main superstructure coachroof
• Folding varnished teak cockpit table
• Stainless steel folding ladder at bathing platform
• Stainless steel dorade pulpits on coachroof
• Teak outboard bracket
• Aluminium folding passarelle
• Stainless steel liferaft cradle on coachroof
Canvas and Covers:
• Blue canvas sprayhood with stainless steel frame and hide-covered grabrail
• Blue canvas bimini with stainless steel frame
• Blue canvas stackpack bag for mainsail
• Blue canvas cockpit tent
• Helm pedestal cover
• Cockpit cushions
• Outboard engine cover
• Winter cover for entire deck area extending to bulwarks
• Blue Marine halyard bags
Tender & Outboard:
• Inflatable tender
• Honda 4-stroke outboard engine
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans 1,000w 12v anchor windlass
• Delta anchor with 50m chain
• Kedge anchor with chain and warp
• Stainless steel stemhead fitting with twin anchor rollers
• Mid-cleats for mooring
• Warps and fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Ocean ISO 6-man cannister liferaft (2014) – next service due 2021
• Horseshoe buoy with light
• KIM MOB recovery sling
• Inflatable MOB recovery sling
• Webbing jackstays
• McMurdo Smarfind E5 406Mhz EPIRB
• Fire blanket
• Gas alarm system
• Fire extinguishers
• Firdell Blipper style radar reflector on mast
Viewing arrangementsLying: Torrevieja, Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.