Charter-coded luxury super yacht from Tecnomar in 2008. Massive spec and fantastic layout for up to 9 guests plus crew. Very attractively priced for a quick and simple sale.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Built in 2008, the Tecnomar Nadara 26 ‘ANDEA’, was designed to provide high performance during sailing, comfort while cruising and at the port.
The yacht includes comfortable and elegant external areas, wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions, spacious cockpit with dining table for al fresco dining, spacious sunbathing area on the fly bridge with a circular settee, dining table, fridge, freezer, grill, bimini and Jacuzzi with chromotherapy. Also you will find a comfortable bathing platform for an easy access to the sea. The dinghy will be placed astern in the garage.
Internally ANDEA features wide and comfortable interiors equipped with 4 cabins for 9 guests and 4 crew members. Her wide saloon, accessible from the cockpit through a door is fitted with a LCD TV 43″ with Bose stereo, the dining area has a table for 8, forward is a separated galley with oven, microwave oven-grill, ceramic stove, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ice maker.
The accommodation cabins on the lower deck offer a double Master cabin admiships with vanity, LCD TV 20″, stereo, fridge-bar and en-suite bathroom, double VIP cabin forward with LCD TV 15″ and stereo, 2 guest cabins ( one double, one twin with a pullman bed) with LCD TV 15″ and stereo, all with en-suite bathroom.
Coded for charter with circa Euro 35,000 per week income generation (high season) and successfully operated from her Palmero base, ANDEA is offered for sale exclusive of VAT and priced to attract a fast sale.
Tecnomar was founded in Viareggio in 1987 distinguishing its activity for the production of 20 meters motor yachts characterized by high level of sportsmanship and innovative design. Shortly afterwards, in order to optimize its production cycle Tecnomar moved its commercial and productive offices to the industrial area of Massa Carrara.
Since the 2000’s the shipyard developed ever growing yachts to satisfy the customer’s request coming from all over the world: what would have been a mission impossible for a lot of other nautical firms, for Tecnomar becomes a successful goal. Tecnomar now forms part of the Italian Sea Group and counts over 289 yachts built since 1987.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• Grey hull with bronze vinyl wrapping 2019
• Teak laid decking throughout
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x CAT C32 12 cylinders four stroke diesel engines producing - 2 x 1,825Hp
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 1,800 as of December 2019
• Starboard engine ‘zero-hour’ overhauled ahead of 2019 season with approx 200hrs run since
• Cruising speed – approx 24 knots
• Maximum speed – approx 34 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
• Hydraulic steering system
• Hydraulic trim tabs
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 24vDC battery banks for engine & generators starts and services
• 1x Mastervolt battery chargers
• 1x Victron battery charger
• Mastervolt inverter
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• 1x Kolher 22,5kw 220vAC diesel generator – 2017
• 1x Kolher 17,5kw 220vAC diesel generator
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 2x high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• 2x 80 litres hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element.
• 2x 180 litre per hour IDROMAR reverse osmosis watermaker
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• Grey & black water treatment system
• 6,500 litres fuel tank capacity
• 2,000 litres water tank capacity
• Black & grey water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Furuno autopilot system with rotary control
• Furuno LCD GPS chart plotter displays with open array radar scanner
• Furuno plotter displays at lower helm
• Furuno speed, depth and log instrument displays
• Furuno VHF system
• Furuno Navtex
• Satellite. phone
• 2x Fridge
• 3x Freezer
• Dishwasher and oven by Whirlpool
• Fridge at flybridge
• Washing machine by Electrolux
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Air conditioning by Condaria with 6x chillers and 2x compressors
• Saloon: TV LED by Sony 42’
• Guests cabin: 4x 32’ TV LED by Sony in cabins
• SONY Hi-Fi system in cockpit and flybridge
• Antenna Sat TV KVH
• Interiors in oak satin finishing;
• White leather ceiling in salon and guests areas
• White lacquered ceiling in kitchen and crew area
• Parquet floor in salon and wheelhouse
• Black marble top in the kitchen
• Carpet floor in guest cabin
• Parquet floor in the restroom of the cabins
• Salon consisting in q.ty3 sofas on port side (disposed in "c" shape) fabric covered and fixed lower table; TV with up/down system in the starboard side furniture;
• White lacquered counters in the kitchen; black granite top; dishwasher, oven and electric cooking top by Mile; double sink in stainless steel with tap
• White leather dashboard in the wheelhouse, dashboard panels in aluminium with carbon finishing; dinette on starboard side, with "C" shaped sofa and fixed table with two pouffs
• Cabin on amidship; oak furniture and bulkhead; moquette floor and lacquered white matt ceilings; tissue covered bed headboard; sofa on starboard side; wardrobe on portside; restroom on portside on bow bulkhead, with marble floor, sink, wc, bidet and separate shower.
• Cabin on starboard side; oak furniture and bulkhead; moquette floor and lacquered white matt ceilings; double single bed; tissue awnings; restroom with parquet on the floor, furniture in oak, WC and shower.
• Cabin on bow; oak furniture and bulkhead; moquette floor and lacquered white matt ceilings; tissue covered bed headboard; sofa on starboard side, drawer both on starboard and portside; restroom on portside on stern bulkhead with parquet floor, sink, wc, bidet and separate shower.
• Cabin on bow with double single bed, moquette floor, furniture and bulkheads in oak and lacquered white matt ceilings; Restroom with sink, wcand separate shower.
• The upper deck is equipped with a Jacuzzi with chromotherapy
• Front opening fridge
• A round settee for all guests with a cushions and huge sunbathing area aft
• Caprail in natural Teak; teak floor on main deck and flybridge
• Fixed table in aft cockpit with top made in Teak, fixed sofa fiberglass made and cushions
• Garage for tender and crane
• Expanding fixed table on flybridge, fiberglass sofa with cushions, bar cabinet with sink and ice-house
• Hydraulilc Gangway by Opanmare
• 400 kg crane for tender by Opanmare
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Hydraulic windlass by Lofrans
• Bruce anchor
• Salt water chain clean
Tender and outboard:
• 100hp Yamaha hydro tender
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying Sicily, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.