2009 VISMARA C57 CATAMARAN
€780,000 tax paid
Awesome composite performance cruising cat'
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara C57 Catamaran|
|Designer||Alessandro Vismara / Erik Lerouge|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy|
|Engine||2x Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Drinking Water Capacity||400l|
DescriptionOBI ONE is born from a project developed over the years from a qualified team of professionals guided from the owner whose wish was building the ultimate fast cruising lightweight catamaran.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Commissioned in 2007 by an experienced owner who selected the best professionals to set up a team able to build a performance cruising catamaran with evergreen characteristics and high technologies: Erik Lerouge Yacht Design for the project, Vismara Yacht Design for the interior project, Trimarine for build and the supervision of the construction.
Launched in 2009, OBI ONE is a particularly highly specified custom high performance cruising catamaran equipped as a turnkey solution for fast offshore sailing:
• Carbon fibre wing mast
• Carbon fibre boom
• Lewmar winches pack
• B&G H3000 instruments pack
• Carbon fibre davits with RIB
• Twin Volvo Penta 75hp engines with saildrives
• Lomac 3,8 metre dinghy with rigid bottom
• Honda 20hp outboard engine
• Schenker watermaker
• Webasto diesel heating
• 3kw Inverter
• Four cabins layout with two heads
• Foldable tables in the cockpit
• Carbon fibre steering wheels
• Led lights
OBI ONE was commissioned chosen the best players in the market combining the best Italians and French skills. From the most famous French designes of fast ocean cruisers catamarans of that time, Eirk Lerouge, to Trimarine as a builder, a company that has to his credit the construction of several America's and VOR cup boats. Vismara Yacht Design was in charge of the interior design with the aim to create a modern, iconic and minimalistic boat built for fast cruising.
All this made it possible to create a multihull capable of combining the style and comfort of a cruising boat and the performance of a racing catamaran:
• It reaches a maximum speed of 26 knots
• Able to tighten the wind up to an apparent upwind angle of 30 ° (without losing performance)
• Able to sail faster than wind up to 10-11 Kn of real wind
The construction of the hulls was carried out in vacuum infusion with epoxy resin using glass skins reinforced with unidirectional carbon, the living work is made with Kevlar leathers.
The realization of the centre construction, of the internal structures, is also vacuum-packed; appendages and crossbars are in carbon.
The rotating mast is by Lorima who is a world leading manufacturer of multihull shafts. They armed over 70% of the fleet of large oceanic multihulls. Made of high modulus carbon sandwich (M40J). It is 24 m high.
The boat is equipped with North Sails wardrobe. The Incidence sails wardrobe is also available.
The interior decoration and design has been treated with great attention to weight saving, a particularly important factor in a multihull to ensure good performance. Still with a view to having no parasitic weights, the internal surfaces have no coating and the structures are visible.
All these attentions, the materials used, the structural furnishings and the racer's water lines have allowed us to achieve an excellent result in terms of performances, habitability, style.
The “Obi one” project sees Vismara working in conjuction with Lerouge, and it is an evolution of the well-known Petter 55, for which Vismara took charge of the creation at Petter Quality yachts, Marseille.
The new project and craft, designed and built to measure for an expert customer, who has played an active role in the choice of different technical and aesthetic solutions, is a perfect example of Vismara style, this time transferred to an ocean-going catamaran. Le Rouge was in charge of the hydrodynamics and structural works, while Vismara designed the interiors, the deck plan and the overall styling of the boat.
The concept behind “Obi One” is very similar to that of Vismara’s monohulls. It is a fast sports cruiser with a vacuum glass, epoxy resin and airex sandwich hull with Kevlar reinforcements, while the beams subject to greatest stress are in carbon. The deck is ultra-modern, with a sleek deckhouse, featuring a large glazed part to the front and rear; the cockpit has a large living area and double helm at the sides.
Founded in 1995, Trimarine Advanced Marine Projects, Ltd. is a project management company specialised in process engineering, construction, systems design and fit-out of racing and high performance cruising yachts.
Trimarine offers a fully integrated series of services that include the engineering, study, planning and production of complete structures for marine, industrial and civil engineering applications using advanced composites.
We trust that our bespoke services will be of interest and welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss your project.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hulls vacuum bagged and post cured with PVC polyester sandwich, E-glass, Aramid (Kevlar) and carbon reinforced lamination. The PVC below the waterline is flexible to absorb waves impacts.
• Transversal chamfers are made of carbon fibres.
• The resin used are Gurit epoxy Ampreg20
• Manual lamination of the hull/deck bond
• Laminated bulkheads assembled with flanges on both sides
• GRP non-slip side decks
• All the deck steel equipment are made of AISI 316
• In each hull there are three compartments (bow, central, stern);
• Bulkheads are glue to the hulls with Gurit Spabond 315
• A polyurethane foam between the first and the last bulkhead in each hull assure a better buoyancy
Daggerboards & Rudder:
• Composite retractable daggerboards
• Composite rudders on carbon fibre stocks
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Volvo Penta D2-75 4-cylinder 2.2-liter, charge air cooled diesel engines producing 75hp each at 3,000rpm
• Fresh water cooling via raw water intakes and heat exchangers
• Saildrive gearboxes
• Single lever throttle/gear controls
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 1,500 hours, hours meter reset in 2018
• Date of last engine service – serviced every year
• port engine replaced in 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• Balance rudders on self-aligning JEFA bearings
• Wheel steering with hide covered carbon fibre helm wheels
• Emergency tiller
• 2 x 3 blades Gori propellers
• One B&G autopilot motor on port side rudder
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via inverter or shorepower.
• 2x 12vDC 92Ah start batteries
• 2x 24vDC 240Ah Kokam Lithium service batteries pack providing 480Ah total
Charging / Inverter:
• SPE CBHF4 24vDC charger
• Victron Phoenix 3 kw inverter
• Victron battery monitor and control panel at the chart table
• 2x 12vDC 60Ah engine mounted alternators
• 2x 24vDC 135Ah engine-mounted alternators for services batteries
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via one pump in the port side plus a spare pump
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 litres well-insulated hot water tanks, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Schenker modular reverse osmosis watermaker producing approx 100 litre/h under the starboard aft cabin bed
• Manual bilge pump
• 24vDC electric bilge pumps
• 440 litres in 2x 220 litre structural fuel tanks
• 400 litres in two structural water tanks
Grey & Black Water:
• 1x black water tank in the port head with level indicator panel
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Garmin GPS Map 721 mounted outside, can be removed
• Furuno radar on the starboard hull
• 4x B&G H3000 displays in the cockpit
• 2x B&G pilot displays for the port and starboard steering stations
• 2X Silva compass
• 4x Volvo Penta engine command for the port and starboard steering stations
• Techmarine multifunction display – in the saloon
• Simrad RS 82 VHF
• NEFF 3-burner hob
• REX oven with grill
• 120 litre stainless steel top opening refrigerator
• 90 litre stainless steel top opening freezer
• Sink with mixer tap
• Nespresso coffee machine
• 2x 24vDC Tecma electric heads – carbon fibre
• Hot and cold pressurised water supplies to showers
• 2x Webasto Air Top 3500 12vDC
• The Webasto units are in the engines locker
• 21’ LCD flat screen TV in saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• 10 berths plus occasional saloon settee berth in two double cabins and two triple cabins. Two heads with dedicated shower cubicles and a crew cabin forward.
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Centrally located between hulls.
• Large U-shaped settee with dining table
• Large U shape smoke table convertible in dining table
• Aft of saloon area to starboard
• Galley with ample counter space.
• Lorima high module m40J carbon fibre wing mast
• Lorima carbon fibre boom with four spreaders for lazy jack
• Fractional-rigged mast with 1-set of swept-back spreaders
• Furling Solent
• Furling Senoa
• Furling Gennaker
• Jib tracks on coachroof
• Low-fraction mainsail cars on mast track
• Bridle mainsheet aft sheeting to port and starboard winches
• 2:1 mainsail halyard
• Harken deck gear with ball-bearing blocks
• Genoa Area: 94mq
• Solent area: 63mq
• Gennaker area: 130mq
• Main sail area: 117mq
• 2x 54.2 Seft tailing Lewmar winches
• 2x 40.2 Seft tailing Lewmar winches
• 2x 68 Seft tailing Lewmar winches on the coachrouf
• 1x 54 Seft tailing Lewmar winch on the mast
• 2x 48 Seft tailing Lewmar winches for main sheet traveller
• 1x 54 Seft tailing Lewmar winch for the main sheet
• North Sails 2016 sails wardrobe:
• Square top main
• Furling Genoa
• INCIDENCE 2009 sails wardrobe:
• Square top main
• Furling Genoa
• Davits for tender
• Folding cockpit tables
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 1,700w 24vDC electric anchor windlass
• Spade 40kgs main anchor with 85m 12mm stainless steel chain + 25 m sheet
• CQR 34kgs spare anchor
• inflatable fenders with covers
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Lazy bags and Lazy jacks
• Canvas awning
• Cushions with closed cell foam in the cockpit
Tender & Outboard:
• Lomac3,8 metre dinghy with rigid aluminium bottom
• Honda 20hp outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying – Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.