2013 VISMARA MARINE MY34
€109,000 tax paid
Ultra-classy 'coupe convertible' runabout
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara Marine MY34|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||La Spezia, Italy|
|Engine||2x Yanmar 6BY3-260 260hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||400l|
DescriptionExtremely elegant and ultra-modern Runabout. Light weight allows for small and economic engines, yet blistering performance, space for a tender garage and a fantastic interior/exterior layout. A highly refined ‘Coupe Convertible’ sports car for the sea and lakes!
Following the great success of the Vismara Mas 28 “water-car” the new my34 is a step forward in classic design connected to advanced materials and hydrodynamics designed in collaboration with the owner. The yacht is basically a revisited 1930 “runabout” featuring sleek style, clean forward deck, double seating area, sunbathing and livable interiors for a night in the bay.
The boat is powered by 2 diesel engines. It satisfies category “B” offshore classification. With amenities like tender in transom and hydraulic ladders, gangway and opening skylight complete this stylish yacht at top level specifications.
The whole construction is made by a sandwich Core cell with structural materials in advanced composites using unidirectional and biaxial fiberglass impregnated and vacuumed in epoxy resin. Female models of hull and deck have been modelled under a numerical control.
The interior provide a queen sized bed in the bow, two sofa-beds on each side to stern, toilets is on the separated and large starboard shower box on near the entrance a centered & comfortable port kitchen with easy accesses and 360 work place.
Exterior table with a large sitting area converted also to a sunbathing zone. Foldable Bimini above the steering and exterior dinning zone in case of need large garage for a RIB in the transom.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive)
• It satisfies category “B” offshore classification
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Construction of the hull, the bulkheads and the structural systems, using grp composites with carbon reinforcements and vacuum lamination processes using epoxy resins.
• Teak laid decks
• White painted hull - 2019
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Yanmar 6BY3-260, 260hp diesel engines producing 520hp
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Shaft drives
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 300 as of summer 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
• Yanmar electronic throttle controls
• Stainless steel propeller shafts.
• Bronze propellers.
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power
• 2x 12vDC 100Ah AGM engine start batteries
• 2x 12vDC AGM services batteries
• Battery monitoring system
• Automatic battery charger
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Victron Pheonix Inverter
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 2x automatic electric bilge pumps
• 500 litres fuel tank capacity
• 400 litres water tank capacity
• Black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine autopilot
• Rayamrien 9” GPS chart plotter
• Simrad speed/depth/log
• Simrad VHF
• Vitrifigo fridge, freezer and wine fridge
• 12v electric heads
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Dedicated shower compartments with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC air conditioning working with inverter
• Master cabin forward with additional single berth/settee starboard.
• Head aft to portside
• Dedicated shower cubicle to starboard
• Central sink with ample stowage and refrigeration space
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Hydraulic transom
• Deck shower
• Bathing ladder
• Teak cockpit foldable tables
• Bathing cushions and deck cushions
• Tender garage
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchoring system integrated to hull with anchor windlass, anchor and chain.
• Warps & fenders
Viewing arrangementsLying: La Spezia - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.