Extremely elegant and ultra-modern fast motor yacht. Light weight allows for small and economic engines, yet blistering performance, space for a tender garage and a fantastic interior/exterior layout. A highly refined ‘Coupe Convertible’ sports car for the sea!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Super-stylish Italian ‘Coupe’ motor yacht from Vismara Marine. Lightweight construction in advanced epoxy composites with carbon reinforcements, coupled with ultra-efficient Volvo D6 435hp engines, provides blistering yet economic performance at all speeds. IPS drives with joystick control also provides pin-point manoeuvring without need for bow or stern thrusters.
Refitted at Vismara Marine in 2021, BWAVE now sports sparkling new grey painted topsides and superstructure as well as updated electronics, anchoring system and opening side windows in the forward superstructure.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Twin Volvo D6 435 IPS engines
• Repainted topsides and superstructure
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit
• Tender garage with tender and outboard
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Revised anchoring system
• Twin retractable aft mooring bollards
• Cockpit wet bar with sink, fridge and ice maker
• Galley with stove, fridge and dishwasher
• Washing machine
• Fischer Panda 6kw generator
• 220vAC air-conditioning
• Satellite TV system
• Updated Raymarine instruments
• Master cabin with ensuite, plus further twin guest cabin and additional day heads
The concept behind the development of this boat was to bring the technological characteristics and design techniques from sail-powered and racing vessels to the world of motor-driven crafts. This includes the construction of the hull, the bulkheads and the structural systems, using grp composites with carbon reinforcements and vacuum lamination processes using epoxy resins.
Using these materials and this construction system is what makes the difference: “BWave” is a an extremely lightweight craft, which can reach a speed of up to 35 knots, even when using engines that are not excessively powerful, therefore, reducing consumption and noise levels. Among other advantages, a lightweight boat can plane under less power than a heavier one and therefore have a more pronounced “V”-shaped hull and stern, which in turn means, less impact on the waves and better sea keeping. It is a motor-driven boat for sailing in any sea conditions. It is also a craft on the cutting edge in terms of propulsion; it uses the Volvo IPS boat propulsion system and this means increased efficiency on the account of the azimuth thrusters, rotating prop stern drives. The boat can therefore turn on itself and move sideways without using a bow thruster.
This craft also has a computerized control system, the SCS, which makes sure that it is fully monitored by a computer when it comes to electrical equipment and navigation, communication and entertainment systems, all of which are controlled by monitor. The layouts, inside and out, are state of the art, for a new type of boat that is somewhere between an open and a hard top. It starts with the design for an open-top craft, but it also offers the comfort, shade and protection against the elements of a hard top. This is all thanks to a full-glass, opening roof, covering an area that is not actually inside or out, but both at the same time. The design emphasis is the great comfort on deck where besides the opening roof and side windows, there is a saloon, sundeck, concealed tender and enough room for water scooter and surfboards. The service areas are inside, below deck, and are the result of a top-level design project that has aimed to enhance comfort and practical use, all combined to reveal an elegant but sporting style. Under deck there are two large double cabins, a large well-equipped galley and two bathrooms with separated showers.
The interior layout is very specific, one aspect of this is a lack of dinette, which has been moved above deck been capable to open the side windows and hard top for a direct contact with the sea. The ultra-modern styling of the furnishings and the materials are highly reminiscent of the Vismara “sailing” style, with painted compound bulkheads and separate furnishings in teak.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Construction of the hull, the bulkheads and the structural systems, using grp composites with carbon reinforcements and vacuum lamination processes using epoxy resins.
• Teak laid decks
• Opening side windows in superstructure – added at Vismara Marine - 2021
• Grey painted hull and superstructure colour – repainted at Vismara Marine – Summer 2021
• Underwater sections antifouled 2021
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Volvo Penta D6 435BT 450hp diesel engines
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• IPS drives
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 750 as of Winter 2021
• Cruising speed: approx 27 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 35 knots
• Engines and gearboxes serviced and overhauled – 2021
Propulsion & Steering:
• Volvo EDC electronic throttle controls
• Stainless steel propeller shafts – replaced 2021
• Bronze propellers.
• Volvo Trim tabs with remote control
• Hydraulic steering system – hub replaced 2021
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 2x 12vDC 100Ah AGM engine start batteries
• 4x 24vDC 100Ah AGM services batteries
• Battery monitoring system
• Victron Pheonix automatic battery charger
• Fischer Panda 6.5kw diesel generator
• Generator hours – TBC
• Date of last generator service - 2021
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Victron Pheonix Inverter
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 24vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• 80 litre calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 6x Rule 2000 automatic electric bilge pumps
• Serviced 2021
• 1500 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x 750 litre PVC tanks
• 600 litres water tank capacity in 2x 300 litre PVC tanks
• 150 litres black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine autopilot – 2019
• Raymarine GPS plotter screen with integration into boat systems - 2019
• Raymarine speed/depth transducers – 2019
• Silva steering compass
• Raymarine VHF with DSC - 2019
• Electric hob with 3x burners
• Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised supply
• LG washing machine
• 24vDC electric heads
• Bidet in master heads
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Dedicated shower compartments with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC air conditioning
• Samsung LCD TV retracting in upper saloon
• 5+1 surround sound audio system
• Bose Ipod docking station
• Satellite TV antenna system – serviced 2021
• Master cabin forward with additional single berth/settee outboard to port. Hanging locker to starboard.
• Ensuite heads aft to starboard with dedicated shower cubicle.
• Day heads opposite to port.
• Access to twin cabin aft to starboard with hanging locker
• Galley aft to port with ample stowage and refrigeration spaces.
• Steps to upper saloon.
• Large saloon area with port and starboard seating which can be used as occasional berths
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Deck shower
• Bathing ladder
• Teak cockpit table
• Bathing cushions and deck cushions
• LED cockpit lights – replaced 2021
• Underwater lights - serviced 2021
• Cockpit sink
• Cockpit fridge
• Cockpit icemaker
Tender & Outboard:
• AerMarine 2.40m tender
• Suzuki 2.5hp outboard engine
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Quick 24vDC vertical captstan anchor windlass with custom bow fitting - 2021
• Lewmar 25kg anchor with chain – 2021
• Retractable aft electric mooring windlasses to port and starboard
• Pop-up mooring cleats
• Warps & fenders
• Fire-extinguishers throughout yacht
Lying: Sardinia - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini
Tel: +39 3337489281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.