2003 VISMARA MARINE V45 FAST CRUISER
€150,000 tax paid
E-Glass rocketship with winged mast
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara Marine V45 Fast Cruiser|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo MD2040 40hp|
|Hull Construction||E-Glass sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionItalian E-Glass rocket ship with carbon wing mast for effortless short-handed sailing. 3-cabin, 2-heads layout for versatile cruising comfort.
BEAUCEANT is a boat designed for those who love sailing all year round, whatever the sea and wind conditions might be, and it is able to deal with long periods at sea, in safety and with a small crew.
BEAUCEANT brings together all of the experience garnered in designing the previous 40/43’ vessels, from LUCIFERA to KOALA HI TECH and SHELIAK onto the 45’ GAIA on which the hull design - and therefore, the top-level performance - is based. The Baltic 50 and Mas 60 have inspired the elegant teak deck, which is free of rigs, all of which have been sent to the cockpit and set below deck to make the bridge practical and comfortable and at the same time, to allow just two people to manage the boat with ease. With an eye to easy sailing, BEAUCEANT like the Vismara/Farr 65 and the Mas 60, has a sail plan with generously sized main and a self-turning jib with low overlap, the performance of which in this direction is aided by the carbon wing mast. The design also takes into consideration the need to have volumes and spaces on board that will allow for living, privacy and also storage and supplies. It also takes on board the challenge of guaranteeing all this without compromising on overall style or on the line of the hull, which is still sleek and elegant.
The interiors include a master cabin in the bow, with central double bed and large bathroom. The stern area is dedicated to guests, with two double cabins and a second, shared bathroom. The dinette is cozy with its two sofas – a U-shaped one on the port side, with dining table, and an L-shaped sofa on the starboard side. The galley and course plotting area are opposite one another, on the port and starboard sides of the main entrance respectively. The surfaces of the furnishings and bulkheads in composite are faced in teak veneer and the overall design aims to create a warm, welcoming environment with a linear, modern design. The furniture is built in sandwich board and is structural. Cruising needs are favoured by the lightness of the boat’s displacement and the high-level performance under sail and engine power.
The refined appendages, the lines of the hull and the sail plan are all perfectly matched by the sophisticated materials and construction techniques: the hull and deck are made on male moulds and laminated with epoxy resin over unidirectional E glass fabrics with Kevlar reinforcements in the points subjected to the greatest stress or impact, impregnated in a vacuum at 0.65 Atm and post-cured at 60° C for 12 hours. Displacement is 6,500 kg, for approx. 2,500 kg ballast in the end bulb, which is in 4% antimony lead. Even the technique used to lay the teak on the deck and in the cockpit has taken the need to save weight and provide lasting coverage into account, leading to the choice of vacuum bonding with epoxy resin.
• CE Certification to be confirmed
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Vacuum-bagged composite E-glass construction with Kevlar reinforcements
• White painted topsides
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
• Steel keel with lead bulb of 4% antimony
• Composite rudder blade and stock
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo MD2040 40hp diesel engine
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Saildrive gearbox
• Single lever engine control.
• Engine hours – approx 2,400 as of December 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• Twin wheel steering with white painted carbon fibre wheels
• Emergency tiller.
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
• The electric panel has provision for additional outlets.
• 1x 12vDC 75Ah engine start battery
• 400Ah service battery bank with 2x gel batteries
• Automatic battery charger
• 1.2kw inverter
• Charging of batteries is by alternator from engine
• 230v shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
• Electric panel with circuit break¬ers at chart table
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• 2x 12v electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pumps
• Fuel capacity - 220 litres in 1x plastic tank
• Fresh water capacity - 500 litres in 2x 250 litres plastic tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine navigation instruments with ST60 repeaters and transducers
• Raymarine autopilot
• Raymarine chart plotter
• Raymarine VHF with DSC
• Gimballed gas stove with 3-burners and oven
• Twin stainless steel sinks with fresh water supply
• 2x Marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised showers
• Eberspacher diesel fired heating
• Sony stereo with speakers
• Pale teak wood veneered joinery
• White leatherette upholstery
• White painted hull sides
Summary of Accommodation:
• Sail locker, large and well equipped
• Forward cabin with centreline double berth, hanging locker, drawers, etc
• Master bathroom with sink, bowl, toilet, water, shower, cabinets, etc
• Large dinette sofa with "L", against-dinette, table, shelves, etc
• Kitchenette with three burner stove, griddle below, sink, fridge etc
• Bathroom with 2 aft cabins with sink, bowl, toilet, water, shower, cabinets, etc .;
• 2 double bedrooms, hanging lockers, drawers etc
• Large locker (accessible from the cockpit), between the two aft cabins
• Large locker at the stern.
• Carbon fibre wing mast
• Swept-back carbon spreaders
• Harken mainsail battencar system
• Antal deck gear
• German mainsheet system
• Rod standing rigging
• Genoa furler
• Rod vang
• Control lines led beneath deck
• Removable inner forestay
• Spectra halyards and sheets
• 4x self-tailing winches of which two are electric
• Cruising mainsail
• Guardwire stanchions and twin guardwires
• Carbon fibre bathing ladder
• Cockpit shower
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor windlass
• Anchor with chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions
• 406Mhz EPIRB
• Arimar 8-man liferaft
Viewing arrangementsLying Genoa - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.