Smart carbon fibre racer cruiser, with just two owners since new and professionally maintained since launch. Well-equipped and with an unparalleled design concept, CANDELLUVA II is the must-have in high performance yachting.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
All-conquering carbon speed machine from Vismara in 2012. Built to compete at the very highest level whilst still allowing for easy family cruising.
CANDELLUVA II, launched as Lady Nikka and always professionally maintained. She is continually updated and optimised with all her systems checked and serviced ahead of the new season.
Now offered for sale as her owner is looking towards new projects, CANDELLUVA II offers a unique opportunity to acquire THE boat of the moment with many more seasons of big trophy winning ahead of her.
Specification highlights include:-
• Full carbon construction
• Axxon carbon rig with carbon fibre recently re-painted
• Harken winch package with powered winches
• Generator Panda 5000i 3kw
• 2Kw Inverter
• Full Raymarine instrument package with 2x 9’ touch screen plotters
• Extensive racing sails wardrobe
• Cruising mode with Axxon cruising V-boom, furling genoa and One Sail cruising sail wardrobe
• 3-double cabin, 2-heads interior layout plus sails locker
• Folding aluminium cleats
• Tender with outboard engine
• Racing removable bowsprit with tack lines
FIRST OWNERS AND DESIGNER’S COMMENTS:
“THE BOAT WE WANTED”
"Nikka is the boat we wanted, we designed and built it as it was in our dreams", declared a beaming Roberto Lacorte. "I'm happy because she's even more beautiful than we imagined and for this I want to thank Alessandro Vismara and all the team that gave birth to her". This is echoed by his wife Luisa, who helped to create the interiors for Nikka: "It is a boat that we feel is ours, because there is so much about us, our character and our ideas. All this, however, would not have been possible elsewhere: with Alessandro there is friendship, esteem and trust, and only with these assumptions could a jewel like Nikka be born". Lastly, for Alessandro Vismara: "This boat was born from the culture of an expert and mature owner and is the synthesis of Vismara's experience in high-tech cruising and regatta boats. A yacht to be produced in small bespoke series, which unites the world Vismara to the Baltic".
• CE Certification - A
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Carbon sandwich construction vacuumed with epoxy resins.
• Hull, deck and bulkheads postcured at controlled temperature according to supplier’s technical sheetsat no more than 60°.
• Structural reinforcement are realised using unidirectional carbon fibre.
• Speedy carbonium spray antifouling
• White sprayed topsides - 2020
• White non-slip decks and cockpit – 2020
Keel & Rudder:
• Lead bulb keel lifting vertically offering 2.76m draft.
• Keel bulb IRC optimised
• Balanced carbon rudder
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo D2-55 4-cylinder 55hp diesel engine
• Engine hours: approx. 3,000 as for June 2023
• Saildrive gearbox
• Freshwater cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Gori 3-bladed folding propeller
• Twin wheel steering with carbon steering wheels
• Emergency tiller.
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, inverter or generator
• 1x 85Ah 12vDC engine start battery
• 2x 200Ah GEL batteries joined in parallel to supply 400Ah @ 12vDC
• Generator crank battery
• Mastervolt 24/100 100amp 220/24v battery charger for service bank
• Mastervolt 12/35 35amp 220/12v battery charger for engine and electronics battery
• Mastervolt 24/2500 2.5kw 24vDC inverter
• Volvo 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
• Panda 5000i 3Kw generator
• Generator hours: tbc
• 220vDC shorepower system with ring main
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated 25 litres hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• 2x Gianneschi bilge pumps serving aft, forepeak and saloon areas
• Electric shower drain pumps
• 250 litres fuel tank
• 200 litres fresh water tanks giving a total of 400 litres
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Raymarine 9’’colour GPS chart plotter displays at helms
• 3x Tacktick 20/20 displays at mast
• 2x Raymarine autopilot system
• Remote autopilot control
• AIS receiver
• VHF with DSC plus second station
• Titan-tex galley top
• Induction stove
• Frigonautica 41 litres front opening fridge
• Frigonautica 49 litres top opening fridge
• 1x Jabsco 12vDC electric flush fresh water head aft
• 1x manual salt water head forward
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
• LCD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
• CANDELLUVA benefits from internal carbon sandwich structural furniture, to obtain a low weight construction and to benefit the relationship between displacement and ballast.
• The interior space, thanks to the large aft, use the maximum beam and allows for 2 large twin aft cabins with starboard side bathroom.
• The interior can accommodate six guests in twin beds distributed in the two aft cabins, in the owner’s cabin with king size bed.
• Forward owner’s cabin starboard shower box retrofitted to a wardrobe
• All interior joinery in white painted laminates
• Main bulkhead, hull innings and heads finished in white
• Lightweight racing composite flooring
• Lightweight cruising cruising flooring
• 2 spreader fractional keel-stepped rig
• Axxon Composites carbon fibre mast – re-painted 2020
• Axxon Composite carbon fibre V-boom for cruising
• Carbon integral bowsprit 1.00m plus extension for racing
• Rod standing rigging – replaced 2021
• 2x Harken control units with Bamar pumps for outhaul, backstay and vang.
• Electrically driven mainsail track cars
• Under deck mast jack
• Harken genoa furler
• Tuff luff with dedicated with PBO stay
• Furler for Code Zero sail
• Kevlar running backstays - 2023
• PBO racing backstay
• 2:1 Code0 halyards
• 2x Gennaker tack lines on bowsprit
• IG = 20.10m, ICode = 21.10m, ISP = 21.50m, J= 4.90m, P= 19.60m, E = 6.60m
• Main sail area = 76,700sqm
• Jib 110% sail area = 55,600sqm
• 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing racing carbon primary winches
• 2x Harken 60 - 2-speed self-tailing powered winches
• 2x Harken 48 – 2-speed self-tailing winches for running backstays
• One Sails furling – 2018
• One Sails jib – 2020
• Square top full batten racing main – 2016
• One Sails Code0 – 2020
• One Sails Gennaker A1 – 2018
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Concealed anchor mounting beneath bowsprit
• Racing remouvable extension bowsprit
• Electric anchor windlass
• Anchor with chain
• Fenders & warps
Canvas & Cushions:
• Boom awning
• Lazy jacks with lazy bags been operated on the racing boom.
Tender and outboard engine:
• 2,20m tender
• Mercury 4hp outboard engine
• Dineema runner
• Black painted aluminium deck hardware
• Carbon fibre foldable cockpit table
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.