2003 VISMARA MARINE V50
€245,000 tax paid
Performance cruiser racer in full carbon composite
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara Marine V50|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo D2-55 55hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||600l|
DescriptionTruly innovative Italian-built custom performance cruiser with unparalleled speed. Composite construction, carbon fibre mast and a fantastic three-stateroom two heads.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
MISTRESS is an Italian custom-designed and built composite performance sloop originally constructed for an experienced owner. The objective was to use the very best in technological innovation along with attention to speed and style unseen in any other yacht of her type. MISTRESS is well-suited to family cruising as well as racing duties. Her performance in light and medium airs is outstanding, yet she is still safe and controllable in heavier airs. In terms of practicality, MISTRESS offers a spacious forward owner cabin complete with heads and shower, and a further guest twin cabins aft with en-suite between them.
The Vismara V50 MISTRESS is also the most innovative Vismara ever conceived. She boost most mostly of the innovation now available in the market but more than 10 years before and still has innovation that have still to come.
MISTRESS features a racing boom with in-boom space for folding lazy jack, a water maker, a diesel heater, a winged keel and teak laid deck. Wrapped her protective and distinctive pearly white.
Now offered for sale as her owner as he wishes to go larger, MISTRESS’s highlights are many and include:-
• Carbon fibre mast
• Custom made carbon fibre racing boom with folding lazy jack
• Teak laid deck
• Three cabins two heads layout
• Recessed hatches
• Electric winches
• Square top main
• Eberspacher heater
• Water maker
After the purchase of the boat in 2015 the first sensation of the whole family when we get on board was the excitement because of the beauty of the boat. We always love MISTRESS since her launch back in 2004 and we were finally so happy to owned the boat, it was an amazing experience, we are still in love with MISTRESS, she is a unique boat and competing with MISTRESS at regattas is a unique sensation as you easily arrived first at the finish line.
This V.50 is an important example of the versatility of custom and semi-custom designs.
This vessel brings together the different experiences garnered while developing and building different examples of the Baltic 50 semi-custom and the 65 Oceanic.
The Vismara 50 Fast Cruiser is destined for easy sailing; its construction, therefore, required materials and technology to guarantee reliability, great marine qualities and easy manoeuvring. Its light weight was another objective, since this is synonymous with safety and performance. The hull and deck are made in unidirectional carbon fibres and epoxy resins, vacuum laminated and post-cured at 60° for 12 hours. The structure is an integrated “monocoque” with “structural” floor. As far as the interior layout is concerned, it is comprised of 2 double cabins in the stern with central bathroom, linear and symmetrical dinette, galley and course plotting area with lots of room and a special unit/table in the centre. The master cabin is located in the bow, with twin beds for better comfort while sailing and improved structural symmetry. The bow is completed by a master bathroom and a sail locker with watertight bulkheads and “crash box”. The mast, boom and structural chain-plates are in carbon and the jib furler can be integrated into the boom. Installed services include heating, water maker, fridge, and a set of next-generation gel batteries.
Since the early beginnings in 1984, Vismara’s history has been marked by the continuing objective to innovate, without ever resting on their laurels.
This is a route mapped out by their designer and company founder, Alessandro Vismara, a naval architect with an education in Applied Hydrodynamics and Performance Prediction from Southampton. On returning to Italy, Alessandro’s roots start with Perini Navi and fortified in 1990 through an association with Baltic Yachts of Finland, for which Vismara is still the reference point when it comes to conceptualisation and assistance in the Mediterranean and across Europe.
Through more than 30 years of skillful professionalism spent putting heart and soul into building, designing and fine-tuning vessels, Alessandro and his team in Viareggio’s success can be measured through their results – In excess of 150 boats customised or built entirely to measure, 300+ boats altered or renovated. and over 600 satisfied boat owning customers.
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE certification A.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Carbon fibre laminate with epoxy resins.
• Impregnation under vacuum
• Structural bulkheads / mobile floors and floors under vacuum with carbon fibres and unidirectional carbon.
• Wrapped her protective and distinctive pearly white with a MacTac in 2017
Keel & Rudder:
• Balanced rudder
• Weldox keel with winged– replaced in 2015 for a shallow draft. Original draft was 3m
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-55, 4-cylinders diesel engine producing 55hp @ 3000 rpm
• Wireless throttle control
• Sail drive gear box
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 2200 as of December 2019
• Date of last engine service – yearly
• New water exchanger – 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
• Twin composite helm wheels in cockpit
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
• 3x 12vDC Mastervolt AGM service batteries – 2018
• 1x 12vDC engine start battery
Charging / Inverter:
• Automatic battery charger Mastervolt;
• Inverter Mastervolt 800w - 2019
• 1 x 12vDC 115Ah engine-mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with 12v pressure pump
• Hot water tank with engine driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element
• 3x Electric bilge pump – sail locker, dinette, aft
• Manual bilge pump
• Schenker Modular Electron 60 Watermaker producing up to 60 litres per hour or 30 litres per hour at just 100w power consumption
• Panel at the chart table
• Approx 350 litres fuel capacity
• Approx 600 litres fresh water capacity
• black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin GPSMAP 10’’ chartplotter with WIFI
• 3x NEXUS 20/20 displays at the mast
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Wireless throttle (the old mechanic throttle is still installed)
At Chart Table:
• TV LCD with connection to the marine cartography
• VHF with DSC at the chart table
• Portable VHF in the cockpit
• Stainless steel gimballed gas stove with 3 burners
• Front opening stainless steel fridge
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supplies
• 2x vacuum electric heads
• Hot & cold showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• Eberspacher diesel heating system
Summary of Accommodation:
• A spacious owner forward cabin full beam with separate shower and bathroom, a convertible dinette and two aft twin cabins for guests with a shared head. MISTRESS can easily accommodate a family with children or owners and their guests.
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Electric heads
• Hot & cold shower
Forward master cabin:
• *please note the master cabin is now different from the original layout
• Port side double bed
• Port side sofa with toilette table
• Hanging locker all around
• space below the bed
• L shape sofa on port side.
• Settee to starboard
• Centre table with folding leaves and drawer
• Aft of saloon area to portside
• ALPES Stainless steel gimballed gas stove with 3 burners
• Front opening Fridge
• Stowage cupboards and lockers
• Chart table area aft of saloon to starboard
Aft twin cabins
• Twin double bed guests cabins
• Shared heads with shower
• Hanging locker
• Carbon fibre mast – black lacquered – painted 2015
• Deck-stepped spar with two-sets of swept-back spreaders – painted red 2015
• Carbon fibre boom with folding built-in lazy bag
• Hydraulic vang
• Rod rigging – checked 2015
• Furling code 0
• P: 18,70m
• E: 6,58m
• J: 5,58m
• FL: 19,00m
• 2 x 2-speed electric self-tailing Harken winches for jib and gennaker – new motors 2018
• 2 x 2-speed electric self-tailing Harken winches for main sheet – new motors 2018
• 2 x 2-speed self-tailing Harken winches for jib and gennaker
• Diamonds Sails Design fully-battened laminate square top mainsail – 2016
• Diamonds Sails Design fully-battened laminate furling jib – 2016
• Diamonds Sails Design A2 205mq – 2019
• Doyle A3
• Doyle full batten mainsail
• Genoa furling jib
• North Sails racing light jib – serviceable
• North Sails furling jib – 2010
• Guardwire stanchions and twin guardwires
• Pushpit and pulpit
• Flag pole
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Quick anchor windlass – new motor 2018
• Anchor with chain
• Gangway is can be used as aft seat
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions
• Spry hood
Tender & Outboard:
• Tender - Aermarine 2,40 rigid hull – 2018
• Tohatsu 3,5hp outboard engine – 2018
• Custom made cradle for decking tender
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 1 x Jonbuoy;
• 406Mhz EPIRB
Viewing arrangementsLying Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.