2011 VISMARA MARINE V50
€370,000 tax paid
Truly innovative composite cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara Marine V50|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Steyr MO94K33 85hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon composite|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||800l|
DescriptionTruly innovative Italian-built custom performance cruiser. Composite construction and a fantastic two-stateroom layout with tender garage complete the picture now benefit from a recent expenditure with new sails, paint serviced and revisited in interior design.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
SUPEREVA (former ENERGHEIA) is an Italian custom-designed and built composite performance sloop originally constructed for the owner of Vismara Marine. The objective was to use the very best in technological innovation along with attention to eco-compatibility unseen in any other yacht of her type. SUPEREVA is well-suited to family cruising as well as racing duties. Her performance in light and medium airs is outstanding, yet she is still safe and controllable in heavier airs. In terms of practicality, SUPEREVA offers a spacious aft owners cabin complete with separate heads and shower, and a further guest cabin with en-suite forward. SUPEREVA also boasts a tender garage beneath her aft cockpit.
Easily handled by a couple, SUPEREVA features in-boom furling, a furling code 0 and both bow and stern thrusters for close quarters manoeuvring. A Steyer 85hp engine with hybrid possibilities completes this custom-built package.
Now offered for sale as her second owner as he wishes to go larger, SUPEREVA’s highlights are many and include:-
• Steyer 85 hp Engine
• Carbon fibre mast
• In boom electric furling main
• Bow and stern thrusters from Max Power
• Tender garage
• Electric induction hob in galley
• Separate shower and bathroom in the owner cabin
• Sunbathing area in the cockpit
• Electric winches
• Integrated DC monitoring and control system.
• Winged keel – 2019
• Mooring bow line electric windlass on the bow – 2019
Since the early beginnings in 1984, Vismara’s history has been marked by the continuing objective to innovate, without ever resting on their laurels.
This is a route mapped out by their designer and company founder, Alessandro Vismara, a naval architect with an education in Applied Hydrodynamics and Performance Prediction from Southampton. On returning to Italy, Alessandro’s roots start with Perini Navi and fortified in 1990 through an association with Baltic Yachts of Finland, for which Vismara is still the reference point when it comes to conceptualisation and assistance in the Mediterranean and across Europe.
Through more than 30 years of skillful professionalism spent putting heart and soul into building, designing and fine-tuning vessels, Alessandro and his team in Viareggio’s success can be measured through their results – In excess of 150 boats customised or built entirely to measure, 300+ boats altered or renovated. and over 600 satisfied boat owning customers.
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE certification A.
• RINA renewed in 2019
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Carbon fibre laminate with epoxy resins.
• Impregnation under vacuum
• Structural bulkheads / mobile floors and floors under vacuum with carbon fibres and unidirectional carbon.
• Paint fully serviced in 2019
Keel & Rudder:
• Balanced rudder
• Cast-iron blade keel with T-bulb with winged shallow draft 2,50 – 2019
Engine & gearbox:
• Steyer MO94K33 Saildrive – 85hp
• Twin throttle controls (port and starboard)
• Sail drive gear box from ZF SD12 - replaced 2017
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 1200 as of Summer 2020
• Date of last engine service – May 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
• Twin composite helm wheels in cockpit
• Maxpower 24vDC retractable bowthruster
• Maxpower 24vDC retractable sternthruster
• Volvo 4-bladed folding propeller
• 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter;
• 8 x 12 Vdc 110 Ah joined in parallel and series to supply 440 Ah a 24 Vdc;
Charging / Inverter:
• Inverter Victron 24Vdc - 2019
• Inverter Victron Energy Quattro 48Vdc/230, 5kw;
• Battery charger Victron Skylla TG 24/50 3-phases for 24 Vdc services batteries;
• Battery charger for 24Vdc can be run by shore power
• 1 x 24 Vdc engine-mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 24vDC fresh water pump - Gianneschi idromini ACB 89E
• Quick 40 lt hot water boiler (runs with engine or shorepower).
• 1 x main bilge pump - 2019
• 1 x garage tender and stern bathroom and showers - 2019
• 1 x bow locker and bow shower - 2019
• 300 litres
• 3 tanks for 800 litres total fresh water
• 50 litres blackwater holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine aSeries 9’’ GPS chart plotter starboard - 2019
• 3 x Raymarine t110 wireless Tacktick at the mast + remote control
• Raymarine autopilot control
• AIS receiver
At Chart Table:
• Domotic system with touch screen 9’’.
• Raymarine 240E VHF with DSC
• Two hobs gas galley – 2019;
• Gas hoven – 2019
• Fridge (2013), Frigomar custom.
• Freezer – 2019
• 2x Jabsco electric heads
• Hot & cold showers
• 2 x TV LG in the Dinette;
• 1 x TV LG in the owner cabin;
• 1 x Bose Hi-fi;
• Radio CD reader – 2019
• Speakers in the cockpit – 2019
Summary of Accommodation:
• A spacious owner aft cabin full beam with separate shower and bathroom, a convertible dinette and a bow cabin with 4 beds for guests. SUPEREVA can easily accommodate a family with children or owners and their guests.
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Electric heads
• Hot & cold shower
• Access to bow guest cabin
• Twin guest bunks with Pullman berths above, providing up to 4 berths
• Hanging lockers forward
• Full length settee to starboard
• Table settee to portside table with storage under – 2020
• Settee to port
• High level stowage cupboards outboard to port and starboard
• Twin saloon tables with folding leaves
• Aft of saloon area to starboard
• Gas stove
• Stowage cupboards and lockers
• Chart table area aft of saloon to starboard
• Central double bed with furniture for the owner both sides of the cabin.
• Windows on the hull give him a full feeling with the sea and lots of lights.
• An Lg TV is dedicated to this cabin in front of the bed.
• Shower is separate from the bathroom.
• King spars carbon fibre mast – black lacquered
• Deck-stepped spar with two-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Leisurefurl black aluminium furling boom with electric operation
• Built-in sail cover
• Hydraulic backstay and vang
• Rod standing rigging – 2011
• Bowsprit for furling code 0
• 2 x 60.2 St Harken winches for jib and gennaker
• 2 x 60.2 St. Powered Harken winches for mainsail and halyards
• Doyle fully batten mainsail – 2020
• Doyle furling jib – 2020
• Doyle Gennaker A3 – 2020
• Diamonds Sails Design battened laminate furling jib - 2013
• North Sails furling jib – 2011
• North Sails gennaker – 2011
• North Sails furling Code 0 – 2011
• Guardwire stanchions and twin guardwires
• Pushpit and pulpit
• Carbon fibre flag pole
• Bathing ladder
• Cockpit table – 2019
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor windlass
• Anchor with 65 m Inox chain- 2019
• Sanguinetti on the bow – 2019
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• External sub bathing area cushions
• Cockpit cushions
• Spry hood – serviced 2020
• Bimini Top (2017).
Tender & Outboard:
• Tender garage
• Tender - Aermarine 2,40 rigid hull
• Mercury 3,5hp outboard engine.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 1 x Jonbuoy – 2019
• 406Mhz EPIRB
Viewing arrangementsLying Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.