2016 VISMARA MARINE V50 MILLS
€620,000 tax paid
Latest generation Mark Mills performance cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara Marine V50 Mills|
|Designer||Mark Mills / Vismara Marine|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo D2-75 75hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionLatest generation Vismara and Mark Mills composite speed machine with a focus towards effortless Mediterranean cruising. Huge build specification and fantastic price to attract a quick and simple sale.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Following on from the enormous success of the multi-Maxi Worlds winning Vismara V62 RC Mills, Alessandro Vismara and Mark Mills teamed up once more to create an ultra-modern, ultra-slippery fast cruising yacht for a hugely experienced owner seeking effortless medium-light airs cruising performance for the Mediterranean. The Vismara V50 Mills ‘BIGSTAR3’ ticks all the boxes and then some. Her specification highlights include:-
• Full carbon composite construction
• Carbon Axxom rig with Park Avenue boom
• North 3di carbon sail wardrobe
• Harken electric winches
• Furling Code 0 and Gennaker
• Electric mainsheet track
• 3.0m T-profile keel
• 75hp Volvo engine with Saildrive and 4-bladed Volvo racing prop
• Retractable bowthruster
• Mastervolt electrics with Lithium Ion service battery bank
• Mastervolt Masterbus DC monitoring system
• Additional Mastervolt alternator at 24v
• Teak laid decks
• Tender garage with tender and electric outboard supplied
• 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout
• B&G instrument package with plotters, radar, AIS and mast-mounted repeaters
• Seafresh watermaker
• DC inverter air-conditioning system
Still in her original family ownership, and unused during 2019, BIGSTAR3 is offered for sale with immediate delivery for the end of the 2020 sailing season. With a new build cost of circa Euro 1.3m plus VAT, BIG STAR 3represents truly fantastic value for a latest generation Mark Mills design Vismara custom composite custom build.
The Vismara 50 Mills is our third collaboration with the progressive Italian yard Vismara Marine. This high-performance cruiser was created for experienced clients with a racing background who spend extended periods cruising in the Mediterranean every year. Drawn with a focus equally on performance and comfortable cruising, the owners played an active role in developing the detail of ‘Big Star’. The bright interiror is finished in a very clean minimalist style to produce a modern yacht above decks and below. Performance is the result of the carbon construction keeping displacement to the minimum, a deep fin keel allowing the bulb to add stability, and a sizable but easy-to-handle sailplan providing the horsepower.
Vismara V50 Mills the ultimate Vismara born from the cooperation with Mark Mills Design. She is the fourth projects of Vismara Open Innovation vision. She is a lightweight yacht for cruising in the Mediterranean. She is a custom yacht for an owner who is looking for easy sailing a great performance with medium-light wind.
An innovative and harmonious hull made of carbon fiber and epoxy sandwich, post-cured at a controlled temperature at a controlled temperature for 24h. An high quality mix of structural furniture for sailing in the Mediterranean in a great comfort, a perfect integration of elements and Italian style. This is the way Vismara Marine used in the last 30 years to launch all the high technological fast cruising yachts, able to minimize the displacement and get a simple sail plan.
The new Vismara V50 Mills is born for an experienced owners. First of all we ensure to him interior volumes. The interior provide space enough in all the interiors. Two double cabins and technical room on the stern is the solution chosen to have a boat that can tackle long voyages. The storage space can still accommodate a comfortable single cabin.
All lines run below the deck. The high module carbon mast from Axxon is on the deck as in all Vismara Yachts for cruising. Easy sailing with a small crew and a deck clean and linear elements distinguish all Vismara Yacht. 4 electric winches give coherence to the project. A sail plan developed for medium- light winds in the Mediterranean and for cross Atlantic cruising with small crew.
• CE Certification - A
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The laminate is a sandwich structure built by unidirectional and biaxial fibre laminated in layers with epoxy resin over structural foam using vacuum bagging techniques.
• Hull, deck and bulkheads post cured at controlled temperature according to supplier' s technical sheets at no more than 60°.
• Structural reinforcement are realized using only unidirectional carbon fibre.
• Hull made in sandwich: inner and outer skin are carbon fibre while core is structural foam.
• Hull side windows to port and starboard adjacent to saloon.
• Color of Hull " Desert Tan" Allgrip.
• Coachroof and cockpit in white.
• Carbon integrated bowsprit for gennaker with launching for Delta anchor.
• The deck is made in sandwich: inner and outer skin are carbon fibre while core is structural foam.
• The deck is laid with 10mm teak with white non-slip in remaining areas.
• Teak laid cockpit seating and cockpit sole.
• Chainplates are vacuum laminated with unidirectional carbon fibre pre-fabricated and glued to the structures and hull lamination. External turnbuckles.
• Bottom paint systems are Lechler high elasticity and low specific weight epoxy system.
• Speedy Carbonium antifoul system (dark grey) – Autumn 2020
Keel & Rudder:
• Weldox 700 high performance keel (approx 780kgs) with a draft approximately 3.0 metres. Carbon hydrodynamic carter
• Narrow torpedo heavy lead ‘T’ bulb 2% antimonium approx 4200 kg
• One single carbon piece rudder wet laminated under vacuum for the blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-75 4-cylinder turbo-charged marine diesel engine producing 75hp
• Volvo SD saildrive gearbox
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Volvo single lever throttle/gear control
• Engine access from three sides.
• White perforated sheet metal finish to machinery space with insulation panels
• Forced-flow engine space ventilation with inlet and outlet blowers
• Engine exhaust discharging through transom
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – tbc as of Autumn 2020
• Date of last engine service: Autumn 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
• Volvo 4-bladed folding racing propeller
• MaxPower VIP150 retractable bowthruster
• Emergency tiller.
• Solimar racing, doubled self-aligning rudder bearings, aluminium quadrants, performance sheaves,connections to 1X133 wire and chain
• Vismara custom helm pedestals with support for compass and autopilot
• Vismara standard full carbon helm wheels, diameter 1100 mm.
• 24vDC & 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
• 12vDC engine start circuit
• Mastervolt 90Ah AGM 12vDC engine start battery
• Mastervolt 160Ah AGM instrument battery
• Bowthruster battery
• 2x Mastervolt MLI 24/5000 24vDC Lithium Ion service batteries
• Mastervolt MASS Combi 24/2500/60 24/220v 60Amp automatic battery charger for services with integral 2,500 inverter
• Mastervolt 12/220v automatic battery charger for engine start battery
• Volvo 12vDC Engine-mounted alternator
• Additional 24vDC Mastervolt 110Ah alternator for charging service batteries with Alpha Pro 110 charge regulator
• Mastervolt digital distribution system and with monitoring display at chart table
• 220vAC shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
• 7kva Isolation transformer
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 24vDC pressurised fresh water system with Whale pressure pump
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated Quick 60 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater element
• Fresh water hot & cold shower in cockpit
• Fresh water shower in tender garage
• Fresh water deck wash
• Spectra 24vDC MK400 reverse osmosis watermaker producing 62 litres per hour
• Bilge area divided into three watertight compartments.
• Jasbco automatic bilge pump in main bilge
• Jabsco electric bilge pump with manual selectors for forward and aft bilge spaces
• Manual bilge pump for main accommodation area bilge accessible in cockpit
Grey & Black Water:
• 24vDC grey water discharge pumps for shower trays
• Black water from forward heads discharges to holding tank. Water from aft heads discharges to sea.
• Forespar Marelon flush racing sea cocks
• Approx 400 litres fuel capacity in 1x PET polythene tank with ventilation system
• 500 litres fresh water capacity in 3x PET polythene tanks with manifold system
• 60 litres black water holding tank servicing forward master heads.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G Zeus 2 T7 colour GPS radar chartplotter MFD display at starboard helm
• B&G Zeus 2 T9 colour GPS radar chartplotter MFD display at chart table
• B&G 4G closed-array radar scanner spreader-mounted (painted black to match mast)
• B&G H5000 autopilot with WR10 remote control and T2 VDC hydraulic ram
• B&G Class B AIS receiver within VHF unit
• B&G H5000 wind/speed/depth graphic display at port helm with transducers
• B&G H5000 CPU
• 4x B&G HVision mast-mounted Wi-Fi MFD displays mounted on carbon fibre custom bracket
• B&G ZG100 GPS antenna
• B&G GoFree WiFi 1 wireless module
• Ritchie BN202 Steering compasses to port and starboard
• B&G V90 VHF with DSC plus second B&G H50 wireless mobile unit for cockpit
• Techimpex Topline Tip 3 stainless steel gimballing stove with 3x gas burners and oven
• Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised fresh water supply
• Elka design tap in matt finish
• 24vDC Stainless steel top-opening custom 100 litre refrigerator contoured to hull side with heat exchanger
• Tecma ‘Comfort’ 24vDC electric freshwater flush marine toilet in forward heads discharging to holding tank
• Tecma ‘Nano’ 24vDC electric freshwater flush marine toilet in aft heads discharging to sea
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads with Elka design taps
• Separate show for forward heads
Air Conditioning & Ventilation:
• Veco DC inverter air-conditioning/heating system with servicing saloon and master cabin
• CD/DVD/Radio with speakers in saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6 berths in two double cabins, one day cabin, plus saloon settee. Two heads.
• All furniture is lightweight PVC sandwich panels.
• Soleboards are lightweight PVC sandwich panels, removable
• Gloss painted white interior joinery while floors are veneer plaqued in black
• Synthetic beige leather in saloon with orange scatter cushions
• Oceanair blinds in all cabins, flush fit.
• White synthetic stone counters in galley
• LED lighting
Accommodation layout from forward:
• Central master bed, 2 large wardrobes and 2 large drawers under the bed
• Master bed with slats (mattresses 2,0m x 1,80 m x 15cm)
• LED reading lights with upper spots
Master Cabin Ensuite Heads:
• Sink with locker
• Elka design matt finish taps
• Large separate shower cubicle with 1.90m headroom
• Electric heads with discharge to holding tank
• L-shaped settee to port with dining table and stowage outboard.
• Two foldable lightweight dining chairs in white
• Linear settee to starboard
• LED lighting and upper spots
• Companionway steps in carbon
• L-shaped galley aft of saloon to port.
• White synthetic stone counters
• Twin sinks
• Gas stove
• Top-opening refrigerator
• Outboard facing chart table with upholstered seat aft of starboard settee
• Sink with locker
• Elka design matt finish taps
• Large separate shower cubicle
• Electric heads
• Wet hanging locker
Aft Port Cabin:
• Storage cabin with single day bed (cockpit table stows beneath bed when not in use)
• Bed can be adjusted in angle with tackle for use as a passage-berth.
• Bunk size 2.0m x 1.0m x 15cm
Aft Starboard (VIP) Cabin:
• King size double berth
• Hanging locker
• 2.0m x 1.60m x 15cm mattress
• LED reading lights with upper spots
• Fractional deck-stepped mast with two-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Axxon composite T 700 carbon deck stepped mast finishing to clear coat with outer mast jack
• PBO standing rigging – 2016
• Rig unstepping during Autumn 2019 – Autumn 2020 and visually inspected prior to reassembly
• Stainless steel rod forestay
• Kevlar backstay
• Carbon fibre Park Avenue boom with integral mainsail cover and lazy-jacks
• Navtec hydraulic splt backstay, outhaul and vang with control panel
• Harken MkIV Unit 3 below-deck manual genoa furler
• Karver furler for Code Zero
• Harken deck gear
• Harken switch track for mainsail
• German mainsheet with Antal fittings for Vismara custom below-deck electrical track
• Longitudinal genoa sheet tracks with towable cars
• Dyneema running rigging including 6 halyards: 1 main ,1 top Code, 1 top Gennaker , 2 Genoa top, 2 reefs with jammer inside the boom and tripping line
• Jib inhaulers
• Spinlock jammers
• Attachment for inner staysail jib with removable padeye on deck
• Genoa halyard tensioning via hydraulic cylinder on mast
• 2x Harken Performance radial 60.2 electric primary winches
• 2x Harken Performance radial 50.2 electric control line winches
• North Sails carbon 3Di fully-battened mainsail with 2x reefs – 82sqm
• North Sails carbon 3Di 107% furling jib – 58sqm
• North Sails carbon 3Di staysail jib – 30sqm
• North Sails gennaker – 152sqm
• North Sails Code Zero with Karver furler – 185sqm
• I = 19.7m / J= 5.3m, P=21m, E=6.5m
• Matt grey anodised aluminium rounded stanchions with twin Dyneema lifelines
• Manually-operated fold-down transom providing access to tender garage.
• Fold up and removable cockpit table with 2 legs in carbon with safety locks at the cockpit floor.
• 2x large lazarette lockers aft.
• Carbon ensign pole
• 7x Solimar flush deck hatches
• Carbon fibre folding pasarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Quick Raider 12vDC 1,500 electric anchor windlass
• Delta 16kgs stainless steel anchor with 75m 10mm chain
• 4x matt anodised aluminium pop-up mooring cleats with carbon protection
• Warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Removable fold out lightweight sprayhood, Sunbrella black, inside beige
• Cockpit cushions in Sunbrella beige
• Sun awning covering whole deck and cockpit
• Sunbrella wheel covers in black
• Sunbrella winch covers in black
Tender & Outboard:
• Electric outboard engine - 2017
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Lopo LED navigation lights
• Ocean Lite Carbonium 6-man liferaft
• Jonbuoy in carbonium black finish
• ISO 9094 compliant extinguisher, fire port for engine room and automatic engine shut down
Viewing arrangementsLying Rosignano, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel UK: +44 (0)1590 673715
Tel ITA: +39 333 7489281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.