2016 VISMARA MARINE V62 MILLS
€995,000 tax paid
Latest generation Mark Mills performance cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara Marine V62 Mills|
|Designer||Mark Mills / Vismara Marine|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon epoxy sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionLatest generation Vismara and Mark Mills composite speed machine with a focus towards effortless Mediterranean cruising. Huge build specification and fantastic price to attract a quick and simple sale.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Following on from the enormous success of the multi-Maxi Worlds winning Vismara V62 RC Mills, Alessandro Vismara and Mark Mills teamed up to produce two further hulls based on this unbeatable hull design. Sporting slightly less aggressive hull chines, and with more of a focus on ultra-fast, short-handed cruising with race-winning pace when required, WIZARD, launched in the summer of 2016 was hull No.3. Constructed entirely in carbon and powered by a Axxon carbon spar with Leisurefurl in-boom furling and a full compliment of push-button winches, WIZARD is quite simply the last word in effortless fast cruising.
Below decks, WIZARD benefits from an cool and calm interior designed by Monica Leone with light oak joinery throughout, clean white lacquered heads and galley and relaxing cloth upholsteries throughout. With her mast cabin forward and two large guest cabins aft, all with additional noise insulation built-in to the hull sides, there is plenty of room for family and guests. A further forepeak cabin with heads in the forepeak also allows for crew if required.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Full carbon composite construction
• Low-draft 2.80m fin keel with fins
• Carbon Axxom rig with Leisureful in-boom furling
• Millenium Sails carbon sail wardrobe
• Antal electric winches
• Furling staysail
• 110hp Volvo engine
• Retractable bowthruster
• Mastervolt electrics with Lithium Ion service battery bank
• DC monitoring system
• Twin Inverters
• Additional Mastervolt alternator at 24v
• Whisper 4.4kva (3kw) 220vAC generator
• Teak laid decks
• Tender garage with tender and outboard supplied
• 3-cabin, 3-heads interior layout plus additional crew cabin with crew heads
• B&G instrument package with plotters, radar, AIS and mast-mounted repeaters
• Seafresh watermaker
• DC inverter air-conditioning system
• Washing machine
• Ample refrigeration with freezer and icemaker
• Whisper Power Generator 4,4kw
• Electro hydraulic operated swimming platform
Still in her original family ownership, and very lightly used since build, WIZARD is offered for sale with immediate delivery. With a new build cost of circa Euro 2,000,000 plus VAT, WIZARD represents truly fantastic value for a latest generation Mark Mills design Vismara custom composite custom build.
Built for a highly experienced owner who was looking for a yacht that combined searing performance with the most elegant of lines and finishes, and in keeping with the full tradition of the Italian shipyard, the Vismara V62_03 Mills ‘WIZARD’ is constructed entirely of carbon fibre including her mast and furling boom. The yacht, born from the Vismara’s experience in the construction of composite sail and motor yachts, and which the in-house design studio worked closely with the Irish Mills Design in the development of water lines and appendices has certainly not disappointed.
The stunning interior design was deceloped by Architect Monica Leone. Born in Milan, the Leone is mainly engaged in design, interior construction and interior design, although she has a keen sailor and understands the importance of finding a balance between style, comfort and practicality in an ocean-going yacht such the V62 which needs to work both as a lightweight performance yacht and a authentic blue water cruiser.
‘WIZARD’s interior features three separate areas; the two twin guest cabins, each their own ensuite heads, a large saloon area for relaxation with an expansive and well-equipped galley, and the master cabin which offers generous space to her owner with further access to the crew area located forward in the plumb bow section. The interior is finished in oak which helps to softens and create sinuous lines with a nod to more classic yachts. All material choices have been made to make the cabin spaces, relaxing, comfortable and practical.
Externally, the classic interior cues are left firmly behind with a hull sprayed in grey graphite giving ‘WIZARD’ a sporty, focussed and modern tone.Last but not the least is the choice of colors.
• CE Certification - A
Hull Construction, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Unidirectional and biaxial carbon, Core of Divinycell high structural performance with variable density (75 kgmc in topsides and 130 kgmc in hulls in the slamming areas) with structural reinforcements in carbon.
• The entire construction is made with a "sandwich" structure, using only fabrics unidirectional and biaxial vacuum impregnated to a minimum depression of 0.8 bar in epoxy matrix or equivalent.
• The hull, the deck, the superstructures and structural bulkheads - after 24h acclimatization to temperature environment are post-cured at a controlled temperature of 60 ° for 15h.
• Unidirectional and biaxial carbon deck and superstructure with core of Divinycell high structural performance (75kgmc on deck and 800 kgmc in the equipment reinforcement areas).
• Unidirectional and biaxial carbon bulkheads with high performance Divinycell core and with reinforcements structural carbon,
• Hull side windows to port and starboard adjacent to saloon, forward cabin and aft cabins.
• Color of Hull RAL9004 ‘Signal Black’ with constrasting pure white waterline.
• Coachroof and cockpit in white.
• Carbon integrated bowsprit for gennaker with launching for Delta anchor.
• The deck is made in sandwich: inner and outer skin are carbon fibre while core is structural foam.
• The deck is laid with 10mm teak with grey caulking and white non-slip in remaining areas.
• Teak laid cockpit seating and cockpit sole.
• Chainplates are vacuum laminated with unidirectional carbon fibre pre-fabricated and glued to the structures and hull lamination. External turnbuckles.
• Bottom paint systems are Lechler high elasticity and low specific weight epoxy system.
Keel & Rudder:
• Carbon steel blade ASTM 80 - 55 - 06 monobloc from lightened casting.
• Bulb full in lead with 4% antimony weight approx 6,000 kg.
• Draft 2.80, equipped with fins for reducing draft without compromise to performance.
• One single carbon piece rudder and shaft wet laminated under vacuum for the blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 4-cylinder turbo-charged common rail marine diesel engine producing 110hp
• Yanmar reduction gearbox with shaft drive.
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever throttle/gear control
• Twin Racor filters.
• Engine access from three sides.
• White perforated sheet metal finish to machinery space with insulation panels
• Forced-flow engine space ventilation with inlet and outlet blowers
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – approx. 1,100 as of Summer 2021
• Date of last engine service: 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
• Volvo 4-bladed folding racing propeller
• Quick 250T 24vDC retractable bowthruster
• Emergency tiller.
• Self-aligning rudder bearings, aluminium quadrant, performance sheaves
• Vismara custom helm pedestals with support for instruments
• Vismara full carbon helm wheels, diameter 1100 mm with blue hide stitched covers
• 24vDC & 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
• 12vDC engine start circuit
• Exxide 85Ah AGM 12vDC engine start battery
• 12vDC 130ah dedicated electronics battery with parallel switch to engine start battery
• 3x Mastervolt MLI Ultra 24/5000 24vDC Lithium Ion service batteries
• Mastervolt digital battery level monitoring system
• Mastervolt MASS 100 100Amp12vDC battery charger
• 2x Mastervolt Combi 24/3500 combi charger/inverters for AC use at anchor
• 1x 12vDC Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/50-3 automatic battery charger
• WhisperPower Piccolo 5 Marine 4.4kva 220vAC diesel generator
• WhisperPower WP-PMG power module genverter providing continuous stable 220vAC from variable speed generator
• Yanmar 80Amp 12vDC Engine-mounted alternator
• Additional 24vDC 150Ah alternator for charging service batteries
• Czone digital distribution system and with monitoring display at chart table
• 220vAC shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
• Mastervolt Mass Gi 7 3,5 KW shore power isolation transformer
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 24vDC pressurised fresh water system with pressure pump
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated 60 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater element
• Fresh water hot & cold shower in cockpit
• Fresh water shower in tender garage
• Fresh water deck wash
• Spectra Newport 700 MkII 24vDC reverse osmosis watermaker producing 100 litres per hour
• Bilge spaces sub-divided into three watertight compartments.
• 2x Whale electric bilge pumps with Gianneschi diaphragms and pressure switches.
• Separate bilge pump arrangement for engine space with high level alarm
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
Grey & Black Water:
• 24vDC grey water discharge pumps for shower trays
• Black water from forward heads discharges to holding tank. Water from aft heads discharges to sea.
• Approx 600 litres fuel capacity in 1x tank with ventilation system
• 500 litres fresh water capacity in 2x tanks with manifold system
• 200 litres black water holding tank servicing forward master heads.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x B&G Zeus 2 T9 colour GPS radar chartplotter MFD display at helm pedestals
• B&G Broadband 4G radar scanner
• Apple Ipad Pro 12.9” 32Gb at chart table with docking station – serviceable
• B&G Triton wind display at port helm
• B&G Triton autopilot control at port helm with T2 24vDC hydraulic ram and RF300 rudder feedback
• B&G autopilot remote control
• B&G Triton multi-display at chart table
• B&G 4G closed-array radar scanner spreader-mounted
• B&G Class B AIS receiver within VHF unit
• 3x B&G HVision mast-mounted Wi-Fi MFD displays
• B&G GPS antenna
• Garmin steering compasses to port and starboard
• 2x B&G H90 VHF with DSC plus second WiFi unit for cockpit
• Iridium satellite phone
• Spare portable VHF
• 4-burner stainless steel gimballing stove with oven
• Twin Corian inset sinks with pressurised fresh water supply
• Elka design tap in matt finish
• 24vDC Isotherm 100 litre fridge plus 80 litre freezer and ice maker
• 24vDC additional 90 litre custom refrigerator
• 24vDC Stainless steel top-opening custom 100 litre refrigerator
• Frigonautica independent refrigeration system with 3 projected hull size exchangers
• Tecma electric freshwater flush marine toilet
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads with Elka design taps
• Separate shower for forward heads
• Candy Aquamatic 220vAC 4kgs washing machine in locker adjacent to forward heads.
Air Conditioning & Ventilation:
• Veco DC inverter air-conditioning/heating system with servicing saloon, master cabin and aft cabins.
• Samsung flat screen TV retractable in saloon with electric motor
• LG TV screens in accommodation cabins
• Digital TV antenna
• KVH 45 Sat TV antenna with autoskew
• Sky decoder
• Apple TV
• Fusion MD UD 750 stereo system with Fusion speakers in saloon and in cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6 berths in master cabin forward, plsu twin guest cabins aft. Further crew cabin in forepeak. Three guests heads plus one crew heads.
• Interior design by Monica Leone
• Oak interior joinery
• Oak floors
• Grey cloth upholstery
• Oceanair blinds in all cabins, flush fit.
• Corian synthetic stone counters in galley
• White gloss lacquered heads compartment finishes
• LED lighting
• Double master bed offset to port with slatted base and stowage drawers beneath.
• 2x large hanging lockers
• Additional noise insulation in hull sides up to deck level
• Vanity desk to starboard with upholstered seat.
• Access to ensuite heads forward
Master Cabin Ensuite Heads:
• WC to starboard
• Sink to port
• Separate shower room forward
• Air extractor
• Lockers for towel and laundry stowage
• Electric heads with discharge to holding tank
• L-shaped king size elongated sofa with dining table facing the sofa on the port side.
• Correspondence table and seat with elongated king size sofa on the starboard side
• Shelves above sofas
• Electrically retractable TV to port
• Under cabinet lighting and deckhead lights
• L-shaped galley forward of saloon to port.
• White synthetic stone counters
• Twin sinks
• Gas stove
• Fridges, freezer and ice-maker
• Forward facing chart table with upholstered seat aft of starboard settee
• Two symmetrical aft heads
• Electric heads
• Air extraction
Aft Guest Cabins:
• Two symmetrical double cabins
• Double beds against hull sides
• Access to ensuite heads forward
• Additional noise insulation to deck level
• Lee cloths
• Located in forepeak
• Accessed from deck
• Two side bunks
• Separate heads with manual heads
• Fractional deck-stepped mast with three-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Axxon composite carbon deck stepped mast finished in white
• Leisurefurl inboom furling boom with carbon mandrel finished in white – continuous furling line returned to electric winch.
• Navtec Nitronic 50 stainless steel rod standing rigging – 2016
• Bamar electric sub-deck genoa furler
• Longitudinal genoa tracks with sheets led through coachroof creating flush side decks free of control lines
• Navtec hydraulic split backstay, jib halyard tensioner and vang with electric control unit
• Mainsheet system on coachroof with bridle and sub-deck german sheeting arrangement to winches
• Antal deck gear
• Spinlock jammers
• Fixed tack for gennaker
• 2:1 staysail halyard
• Continuous line furler for removable staysail
• Genoa halyard tensioning via hydraulic cylinder on mast
• I = 24.50m / J = 6.98m / P = 25.00m / E = 8.00m
• Mainsail area – 130 sqm
• Jib area – 93sqm
• 2x Antal XT 70.2 2-speed electric primary winches adjacent to helm
• 2x Antal XT 66.2 2-speed electric mainsheet and control line winches adjacent to helm
• Millenium Sails ARXE Carbon fully-battened mainsail reinforced - 2020
• Millenium Sails ARXE Carbon fully-battened mainsail – 2016 serviceable
• Millenium Sails ARXE Carbon furling genoa – 2016
• Millenium Sails ARXE Carbon furling staysail - 2016
• Millenium Sails furling gennaker – 2019
• Code 0
• Stainless steel rounded stanchions with twin Dyneema lifelines
• Electrically-operated fold-down transom providing access to tender garage.
• Swimming ladder
• Cockpit table table with integrated 12vDC refrigeraton.
• Cockpit bench lockers
• Lazarette lockers
• Deck hatch to tender garage
• Solimar flush deck hatches
• Carbon fibre folding passarelle
• Cockpit showers – aft and bow
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 24vDC 2,000w electric anchor windlass
• Delta 32kgs galvanised steel anchor with 80m 10mm chain – 2020
• Warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Removable fold out lightweight sprayhood – 2x texture winter and summer
• Biminis over helm pedestals
• Zip-in bimini section between helm biminis and sprayhood
• Boom awning
• Cockpit cushions
• Cockpit table cover
• Helm pedestal covers
• Winch covers
Tender & Outboard:
• Tender garage with electrically operated fold-down platform covered in teak
• Electric winch for hauling tender
• Aermarine Cabrio Espace 240 inflatable tender
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Lopo LED navigation lights
• Transocean Liferaft ISO 9650-1 Plastimo
• Jonbuoy at pushpit
• ISO 9094 compliant extinguisher, fire port for engine room and automatic engine shut down
Viewing arrangementsLying Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel UK: +44 (0)1590 673715
Tel ITA: +39 333 7489281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.