Newly launched carbon fibre Maxi cruiser racer from Vismara Marine Concepts with variable draft keel, full cruising interior by Giacomo Facchini and rocket-ship performance.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
MOMI is a full-carbon Maxi cruiser/racer from Vismara Marine Concepts. Launched in 2021, MOMI was conceived and built to compete at the very highest level whilst still allowing for easy family cruising. With a full cruising interior designed by Giacomo Facchini complete with three ensuite double cabins plus further crew quarters, and a telescopic keel bringing her draft from 4.0m to just 2.50m, MOMI is just as happy at anchor with family aboard as she is fully-crewed racing in the Maxi Worlds in Porto Cervo.
Now offered for sale as her owner decided to move on other projects, MOMI offers a unique opportunity to acquire THE boat of the moment with many more seasons of big trophy winning and lovely summer cruising ahead of her.
MOMI boasts many specification highlights including:-
• 3 double guest cabins plus further bunk cabin with ensuite heads and crew quarter aft with separate heads
• Advanced composite construction
• Telescopic keel
• Twin rudders
• Axxon carbon fibre rig with mast jack
• Axxon carbon fibre V-boom
• Harken winch package with powered winches
• Lithium service batteries
• Air conditioning
• Electro-hydraulic self-assisted deck manoeuvring
• JP3 steering system
• 2x Watermakers
• Full B&G H5000 instrument package with 3x Zeus plotters
• Millennium racing sail wardrobe
• Millennium cruising sail wardrobe
• Cruising mode with swept backstays
• Tender garage for a tender up to 3,20m
• Drop-down bathing platform
• Quick PT1000 windlass for recovery the tender
• Compressor for tender and fenders
• Sails locker forward
• Carbon fibre bowsprit with recessed anchor
• Electric winches
The Vismara Marine shipyard is pleased to present the new MOMI 80, a 4-handed project with experienced shipowners to present a new “product” that will be marketed with a special identification mark.
26 meters long, the boat is built entirely of sandwich and carbon, the deck is in teak. Under the hull, a retractable keel, with a draft of 2.50 m for navigation in shallow waters and the entry into port by motor; and 4 m for offshore sailing. Mast and boom also in carbon. All the manoeuvres are reported as stern below deck on the six winches, 4 electric installed aft of the double steering gear and 2 manuals in front of it and with a coffee grinder for regattas. On the boat there are also two entrances leading to the interiors, a large central, and the second smaller aft of the cockpit for the crew.
Going down to the inside, we find ourselves in front of a large dinette with a double L-shaped sofa along the sides with a double table and a small wardrobe for waxing. Continuing towards the bow, along the corridor, we find on the left a cabin with a bunk bed with wardrobe, and on the right another cabin with double bed with its own bathroom with shower and wardrobe. Next, a large master cabin with large wardrobe, personal sofa and, at the extreme bow, bathroom with shower. Going back aft the service area – crew: to the left of the entrance staircase, we find the kitchen with tilting gas burners, oven, dishwasher and a large fridge. Next to the kitchen there is a small service bathroom and immediately after, at the far stern, another cabin with a bunk bed. On the opposite side, a cabin with double bed and private bathroom with shower, and a utility room / laundry room with washer dryer. The engine room is located behind the entrance staircase where the electric motor with generator in the basement is installed.
On the transom of the boat, a large electric opening hatch with a swimming function for when you are at anchor, has the possibility of accommodating a tender of 3 m in length inside. Its interiors are very bright and airy thanks to the many hatches on deck and the two side extended windows on the deckhouse. The deck is very “minimal” and flush deck.
Upholstery with warm colours, oak wood and white painted bulkheads make the environment welcoming and familiar. A true “Ferrari” of the sea for sporting use, but with very well kept and welcoming interiors.
MOMI_M80 is an authentic yacht: the Bridge Deck divides the central cockpit for guests from the aft manoeuvring area, where the service entrance and the crew area are located, with immediately below, within easy reach, the chart table and the electrical management of all the devices. This solution is completely different from modern boats with a cockpit and a single entrance for everyone towards the bow.
We see the oceanic cruiser-racer nature reflected in every design, technical and aesthetic choice: the selected materials bear witness to this. MoMi is all in carbon with a full teak deck, there are no frills, everything is in line with the search for reliability and durability. Functional but without sacrificing aesthetics: starting from the color, "a Caribbean blue, chosen from a thousand shades, which only the sea can take" as Angelomario Moratti likes to define it, "but with two black bands from bow to stern to underline its competitive spirit and therefore the aggressive side ".
Even if the colour is the one that immediately catches the eye, the innovative shape of the deckhouse and the reverse shear line, with reverse curvature, were very appreciated: the hull is rounded in the centre where more height is needed and lower in the bow and stern. , where it is convenient to save weight and aerodynamic drag.
The large and bright interiors, designed by architect Giacomo Facchini, are also based on high quality choices, with cabins that can accommodate up to 10 guests.
• CE Certification – A. A design category A with a number of 18 transportable persons is assigned to this unit, according to the ISO 12217-2. The hull was designed to face long sailings with weather conditions over level 8 Beaufort, with waves over 4 m high.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull is a glass fibre with carbon unidirectional local reinforcements sandwich structure with Corecell high performance for the hull.
• Deck, cockpit and coach roof are build of carbon fibre sandwich structure with Divinycell High Performance
• Watertight bulkheads advanced composite materials using unidirectional and multiaxial impregnated carbon fabrics vacuum packed in epoxy matrix and post-cured at 60 ° for 12h. Unidirectional structural reinforcements of carbon will be inserted where necessary.
• The floor structure is composed of longitudinal reinforcements with primary transverse reinforcements
• Approx. 220cm carbon fibre dolphin striker bowsprit incorporating anchor handling system and code 0 tack
• Tender garage for 3,20 tender with drop-down bathing platform and Quick PT1000 windlass for recovery the tender and compressor for tender and fenders.
• Metallic blue painted topsides
• Teak laid deck deck and superstructure
Keel & Rudder:
• Lead bulb keel lifting vertically offering 2.50m shoal or 4.00m full draft.
• Keel operated via electro-hydraulic pump system
• Twin carbon fibre balanced rudders
• JP3 bearing system
• H2Sail – Advanced Hydraulic adjustment system
• 2x backstays (pistons in cruising configuration), vang, staysail cunningham, forestay cunningham, 2x jib tweackers, main sail Cunningham, retractable hydraulic pistons and folding transom
• The whole system has a 5’’ touch screen interface in the chart plotter
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4LV, 4 cylinders, direct injection common rail turbocharged diesel engine producing 230hp @ 2800rpm
• Shaft drive gearbox
• Engine gear ZF 63A RID 2.708:1
• Freshwater cooled engine.
• Twin ZF electric single lever engine controls.
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 400 as of end of 2022
• Date of last engine service – 2022
Propulsion & Steering:
• Varifold 4-bladed folding propeller
• Twin wheel steering with carbon steering wheels
• Emergency tiller.
• 24vDC retractable bowthruster – SIDEPOWER SRV210
• Engine room, electric room, battery box and garage
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, generator and inverter.
• Automatic switch inverter/charger based on power consumption of 230vDC devices. When Power Consumption of 230VAC Devices is higher than available power of SHORE POWER or GENERATOR, QUATTRO will automatically work as Inverter providing additional power from LITHIUM BATTERIES.
• 4x Lithium Ion service batteries joined in parallel to provide 7,5Kw @ 24vDC. Battery nr. 5 can be added
• 12vDC engine start battery
• 12vDC generator start battery
• 24vDC bow thruster battery pack
• 2x 200Ah.12vDC Emergency batteries pack
Charging / Inverter:
• 2x Victron Energy QUATTRO/5000 24/220v automatic battery charger and inverter
• 12vDC Victron Energy Phoenix 12 for engine and generator crank batteries
• Additional charger/inverter – emergency power supply. Emergency batteries are charged by alternator 12vDC alternator via converter.
• Kohler, 18EFKOZD, 1-Phase, diesel generator producing 18KW
• Date of last generator service – 2022
• Yanmar 12vDC Engine-mounted alternator
• Additional 24vDC Mastervolt 150Ah alternator for charging service batteries
• 220vAC shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
• DC monitoring system
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated Quick 100 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater element
• Fresh water shower in cockpit
• Fresh water deck wash
• The fresh water system is driven by FEIT J-mini EPC24 pressure pump
• Salt water system driven by FEIT J-mini EPC24 pressure pump
• 2x Schenker reverse osmosis watermaker producing 120 litres per hour each
• Bilge area divided into 6 compartments (bow, mast, central, engine room, garage and chart table) fitted with a 24vDC Gianneschi automatic electric bilge pumps directly connected to the batteries
• Manual bilge pump for main accommodation area, bilge and lazarette.
• 2x 400 litres fuel tanks
• 150 litres day tank filled with electric pump with manual back up.
• 2x 340 litres fresh water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G H5000 Hydra CPU
• B&G H5000 pilot computer
• 2x B&G Zeus 3S 9’’ MFD colour GPS radar chartplotter at helms
• 1X B&G Zeus 3S 12’’ MFD colour GPS radar chartplotter at the chart station
• Triton2 digital display
• B&G closed-array radar scanner mast-mounted
• B&G autopilot with remote control
• B&G AIS transceiver
• 1x Multidiplay at chart table area
• 4x Garmin GNX130 10’ mast-mounted LCD displays
• Marine PC system with LCD Monitor monitor at chart table area
• Steering compasses
• Victron Energy digital control & monitoring network
• B&G Radios VHF V60
• B&G VHF H60 Wireless Handset
• Satellite phone
• ZG100 GPS Antenna
• Technimpex stainless steel stove with 4x gas burners and oven
• Induction burner
• Sink with pressurised fresh water supply
• Frigonautica 60Lt front opening freeze
• Frigonautica 60Lt front opening freeze
• Frigonautica fridge -. Inside workshop cabin
• Cooling exchange salt water pumps
• Dishwasher Miele
• Miele electric microwave electric oven.
• Isotherm Webasto ice maker
• Tecma 24vDC electric freshwater (or salt water) flush marine toilets
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto V50M BlueCool air conditioning system for all cabins, galley and dinette
• LCD tv in the saloon
• Fusion RA770 Marine stereo
Other Domestic Equipment:
• Hi-Fi with external speakers in the cockpit
• Washing machine Chandy AQUA 1042D1/2-S inside Workshop cabin
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 12 berths in five double cabins, each with ensuite heads with master suite forward, plus occasion berth on saloon settee.
• Crew quarter aft with heads
• All interior woodwork in white painted composite panelling or light wood
• Light wood flooring with floating panels
• Main bulkhead, hull innings with wood finish
• Heads finished in white
• White cloth upholstery
• Extensive use of diffused lighting
• Skyscreens for deckhead hatches
• Axxon carbon fibre spars – black painted
• Fractional keel-stepped mast with three-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Harken T26 switch-track with ball-bearing battencars for fully-battened mainsail
• Park Avenue style V-boom – racing light construction
• Navtec Nitronic 50 stainless steel rod standing rigging
• Rod backstay with split bridles mounted on hydraulic pistons for cruising configuration
• Runners for racing configuration allowing square top mainsail
• Carbon integral bowsprit
• Hydraulic adjustment for 2x backstays (pistons in cruising configuration), vang, staysail cunningham, forestay cunningham, 2x jib tweackers, main sail Cunningham, retractable hydraulic pistons and folding transom
• Antal electronic adjustable full-width mainsheet track in cockpit sole
• German mainsheet system
• Carbon structural bowsprit
• 2:1 halyards for mainsail and Code 0 mounted with Bamar hook
• The main halyard is with hook track with three reefs
• Facnor internal hook system for the staysail halyard
• Bamar hydraulic sub-deck jib furler
• Spinlock jammers
• Mast led lights on each spreader
• P: 32.33m
• E: 10.78m
• J: 9.05m
• IG: 31.38m
• BAS: 2.05
• JIB area: 160sqm
• MAIN area: 223sqm
• Upwind sail area: 282sqm
• 3x Harken 990 three speed self-tailing powered winches clockwise
• 3x Harken 990 three speed self-tailing powered winches anti-clockwise
• 2x Harken Performa 80 two speed self-tailing manual winches for the running backstays
• Millennium Sails HARXE ocean taffeta black full batten cruising main sail;
• Millennium Sails HARXE racing full batten square top racing main sail;
• Millennium Sails HARXE heavy furling jib with vertical battens;
• Millennium Sails HARXE light – medium jib with horizontal battens;
• Millennium Sails HARXE staysail
• Millennium Sails speed staysail for gennaker;
• Millennium Sails A3 with snuffer;
• Millennium Sails cruise Code 0
• Millennium Sails A0
• One Ubi Major furler and antitorsion cable
• Double lifelines.
• Flush deckhead hatches
• Carbon folding passerelle
• Bathing ladder with electro hydraulic movement.
• Quick windlass for recovery the tender
• Compressor for tender and fenders
• Salt water connection on the deck
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Harken retractable mooring winch on the bow
• Quick 3000 windlass
• 100 m ø 12mm stainless steel anchor chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Deck and cockpit cushions.
• Fenders & warps
• Boom awning
• Mainsail cover
Tender and outboard engine:
• Geniuss tender
• Outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 2x liferaft
• 5 fire extinguisher
• Engine room fixed fire extinguisher system
• Battery room fixed fire extinguisher system
Lying Viareggio, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.