2008 VISMARA MY52
€650,000 tax paid
Ultra-modern, ultra-light and ultra-efficient.
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Volvo D6 435hp IPS|
|Hull Construction||GRP / Carbon|
|Drinking Water Capacity||600l|
DescriptionExtremely elegant and ultra-modern fast motor yacht. Light weight allows for small and economic engines, yet blistering performance, space for a tender garage and a fantastic interior/exterior layout. A highly refined ‘Coupe Convertible’ sports car for the sea!
The concept behind the development of this boat was to bring the technological characteristics and design techniques from sail-powered and racing vessels to the world of motor-driven crafts. This includes the construction of the hull, the bulkheads and the structural systems, using grp composites with carbon reinforcements and vacuum lamination processes using epoxy resins.
Using these materials and this construction system is what makes the difference: “BWave” is a an extremely lightweight craft, which can reach a speed of up to 35 knots, even when using engines that are not excessively powerful, therefore, reducing consumption and noise levels. Among other advantages, a lightweight boat can plane under less power than a heavier one and therefore have a more pronounced “V”-shaped hull and stern, which in turn means, less impact on the waves and better sea keeping. It is a motor-driven boat for sailing in any sea conditions. It is also a craft on the cutting edge in terms of propulsion; it uses the Volvo IPS boat propulsion system and this means increased efficiency on the account of the azimuth thrusters, rotating prop stern drives. The boat can therefore turn on itself and move sideways without using a bow thruster.
This craft also has a computerized control system, the SCS, which makes sure that it is fully monitored by a computer when it comes to electrical equipment and navigation, communication and entertainment systems, all of which are controlled by monitor. The layouts, inside and out, are state of the art, for a new type of boat that is somewhere between an open and a hard top. It starts with the design for an open-top craft, but it also offers the comfort, shade and protection against the elements of a hard top. This is all thanks to a full-glass, opening roof, covering an area that is not actually inside or out, but both at the same time. The design emphasis is the great comfort on deck where besides the opening roof and side windows, there is a saloon, sundeck, concealed tender and enough room for water scooter and surfboards. The service areas are inside, below deck, and are the result of a top-level design project that has aimed to enhance comfort and practical use, all combined to reveal an elegant but sporting style. Under deck there are two large double cabins, a large well-equipped galley and two bathrooms with separated showers.
The interior layout is very specific, one aspect of this is a lack of dinette, which has been moved above deck been capable to open the side windows and hard top for a direct contact with the sea. The ultra-modern styling of the furnishings and the materials are highly reminiscent of the Vismara “sailing” style, with painted compound bulkheads and separate furnishings in teak.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Construction of the hull, the bulkheads and the structural systems, using grp composites with carbon reinforcements and vacuum lamination processes using epoxy resins.
• Teak laid decks
• Metallic silver hull and superstructure colour
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Volvo Penta D6 4356BT 450hp diesel engines
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• IPS drives
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 230 as of July 2016
• Cruising speed: approx 27 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 35 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Volvo EDC electronic throttle controls
• Stainless steel propeller shafts.
• Bronze propellers.
• Volvo Trim tabs with remote control
• Hydraulic steering system
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 2x 12vDC 100Ah AGM engine start batteries
• 4x 24vDC 100Ah AGM services batteries
• Battery monitoring system
• Victron Pheonix automatic battery charger
• Diesel generator
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Victron Pheonix Inverter
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 24vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• 80 litre calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 6x Rule 2000 automatic electric bilge pumps
• 1500 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x 750 litre PVC tanks
• 600 litres water tank capacity in 2x 300 litre PVC tanks
• 150 litres black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad 15” GPS chart plotter
• Simrad speed/depth/log
• Steering compass
• Simrad VHF
• Thuraya sat-phone
• PC computer with NetMaster internet connection
• Electric oven and 2x gas hobs
• Vitrifigo fridge, freezer and wine fridge
• Washing machine
• 24v electric heads
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Dedicated shower compartments with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC air conditioning
• Samsung LCD TV retracting in upper saloon
• 5+1 surround sound audio system
• Bose Ipod docking station
• Master cabin forward with additional single berth/settee outboard to port. Hanging locker to starboard.
• Ensuite heads aft to starboard with dedicated shower cubicle.
• Day heads opposite to port.
• Access to twin cabin aft to starboard with hanging locker
• Galley aft to port with ample stowage and refrigeration spaces.
• Steps to upper saloon.
• Large saloon area with port and starboard seating which can be used as occasional berths
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Deck shower
• Bathing ladder
• Teak cockpiut table
• Bathing cushions and deck cushions
• Tender garage
• 12 person liferaft and various safety equipment
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchoring system integrated to hull with anchor windlass, anchor and chain.
• Warps & fenders
• Fire-extinguishers throughout yacht
Viewing arrangementsLying: Sardinia - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.