1998 VISMARA V43 OPEN
€90,000 tax paid
Daggerboard, water-ballasted Italian rocket!
|Manufacturer/Model||Vismara V43 Open|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo 2030B 29hp|
|Hull Construction||GRP & epoxy sandwich|
|Drinking Water Capacity||440l|
DescriptionUltra-slippery Italian 43ft custom performance cruiser/racer with hull lines derived from the Volvo 60 class. Retractable t-keel gives 2.4-3.4m draft range while her 3-cabin interior gives plenty of scope for comfortable cruising.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Unmistakably Vismara in style, performance and technology. Ultra-light weight construction, retractable T-keel plus water ballast and a powerful carbon rig with retractable bowsprit.. LUCIFERA has proven herself to be competitive on the race course as she is enjoyable for fast cruising.
Extensively updated and optimised throughout her life, LUCIFERA is now ready for either ORC or IRC duties, or simply crossing oceans quickly. Her specification highlights include:-
• Recently replaced standing rigging
• Recently replaced engine
• Recently replaced batteries
• Retractable T-keel plus water ballast
• Carbon mast and retractable bowsprit
• Racing and cruising sail wardrobes
• Antal self-tailing racing winches
• Removable genoa furler drum
• TackTick and Raymarine navigation instrumentation
• Shorepower and battery charger
• Hot & cold pressurised water
• Electric anchor windlass
With an ultra-light displacement, LUCIFERA is a decidedly sporty craft: the hull profile – based on the WOR 60 - is as taut as the diagonals; depth is contained, with the transom low on the water and a maximum beam of 60% of the hull and as a result, a centre of volume that is set rather far back. The hull is equipped with water ballast and a centreboard with ballasted end bulb that makes it possible to vary draught from 2.4 to 3.4 metres and this way, to guarantee a high degree of stability together with significant versatility when it comes to cruising. The lightweight hull is made using a composite construction of unidirectional glass fibres and epoxy resin applied under vacuum and post-cured at 70°C, to a core in Termanto with variable density. The same technology is used for the interiors with the addition – also under vacuum and via bonding – of mahogany finishes.
The sail plan, which is clearly inspired by regatta plans, has a carbon mast with wide, angled spreaders, a full-batten main of large dimensions, a furling genoa with very low overlap, removable fore mast and mast headed gennaker with retracting carbon bowsprit. The fact that volumes are generally set back in the vessel can also be seen on the deck, which features a large cockpit with double wheel for the helm, located at the end of the stern so as to make the most of interior volumes, keeping the cockpit where the anchor can be manoeuvred easily. All rig is sent to the cockpit. The deckhouse has four hatches, a bow hatch and four portholes to guarantee excellent light. The division of the interior revolves around the centreboard step which, thanks to a maximum beam of 4.20 m, does not take up space – on the contrary, it contributes by acting as a partition between the bow area with table and sofas, and the stern entrance with doors through to the cabins, galley and course-plotting table.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Composite: sandwich of unidirectional glass fibres and epoxy resin applied under vacuum and post-cured at 70°C, to a core in Termanto with variable density.
• White painted hull with red and blue style lines
• White non-slip side decks and cockpit – repainted 2018
Keel & Rudder:
• Vertical centreboard with T-keel bulb profile
• GRP rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta 2030B 28hp – recently replaced
• Engine serviced annually
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Volvo 120S saildrive gearbox
• Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
• 2-bladed folding racing propeller
• Dual wheel steering with hide covered composite helm wheels
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
• 1x 140Ah 12vDC engine start battery – recently replaced
• 1x 220Ah 12vDC service battery – recently replaced
• Battery charger
• Charging of batteries is by alternator from engine
• 230v shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
• Electric panel with circuit break¬ers
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• 2x 12vDC electric bilge pumps
• 2x manual bilge pumps
• 150 litres Fuel tank capacity
• 440 litres Fresh water tank capacity in 2x tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• TackTick wireless system with 5x displays and portable data repeater
• GPS receiver and antenna
• Autohelm chart plotter
• Speed, depth, log and wind transducers
• Raymarine ST6000 Plus autopilot
• 2x Ritchie bulkhead compasses
• Smev 4-burner stove with oven
• Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• 12vDC Frigoboat refrigerator
• 12vDC electric heads
• Hot & cold pressurised showers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Three-cabin, one heads layout
• Double cabin forward
• Forward heads
• Saloon with seating to port and starboard
• Chart table aft of saloon to starboard
• Galley aft of saloon to port
• Twin double aft cabins
• White painted bulkheads and floors.
• Varnished mahogany trim
• Cloth upholstery
• Teak and holly floors
• Carbon fibre keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of swept back spreaders and masthead-rigged
• Rig sprayed white.
• Navtec rod standing rigging – recently replaced
• Textile backstay with hydraulic backstay adjuster
• Rod-vang with block & tackle adjustment
• Fully-battened mainsail system with battencar track on mast
• Manual genoa furler
• Retractable carbon fibre asymmetric bowsprit
• Adjustable full-beam mainsheet track forward of helm pedestals
• 2x Antal W52R self-tailing primary winches
• 4x Antal W46R self-tailing halyard and control line winches
• Racing laminate mainsail
• Racing laminate genoa (non-furling)
• Dacron cruising mainsail
• Dacron cruising furling genoa
• Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board
• Double stainless lifelines.
• Bathing ladder
• Cockpit shower
• Cockpit lights
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC anchor windlass with anchor and chain
• Mooring lines and fenders
Covers and Canvas:
• Guardwire pads
• Halyard bags
• Helm wheel covers
• Mainsail cover
• MOB recovery system
• Fire extinguishers
Viewing arrangementsLying - Fano - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.