1997 X-YACHTS X-332
€48,000 tax paid
Larger engine, white hull, no teak decks example
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Nr Ancona, Italy|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||120l|
A great club-racing example of the hugely popular Niels Jeppesen-designed X-Yachts X-332 performance aft cockpit cruiser. Launched in 1997 and hull number 74 out of 324 built, PAPERINI X is particular appealing thanks to her larger-than-standard Yanmar 3GM 26hp engine, her white hull and general lack of external teak, which contribute to very low ongoing maintenance.
RINA Certificate issued 2017 for 5yrs.
Developed in parallel with the X-302 and one of the most successful and popular X-Yachts models ever. The X-332 was unmatched in the way she combined performance and comfort. A composite cast iron/ lead bulb keel and fractional rig with discontinuous rod rigging were standard. Later a Sport version appeared featuring a deeper, lighter keel, to match developments of the IMS rule.
Production Years: 1994 — 2005
Number Built: 432
In 1979, one of today’s most successful and quality orientated production yards was established in Denmark.
During the 1980’s, X-Yachts designed and built winning IOR yachts for World Class Racing. Our success with this market attracted the attention of the cruising market, which was then looking for fast, high quality and comfortable sailing yachts. It seemed very clear to us that we should use our boat building experience from the fast racers and combine this with building high performance cruising yachts.
Throughout the 1990’s, X-Yachts Range of Performance Cruisers was established. The X-412 was the first model in the new line, and was followed by the X-512, X-382, IMX 38, X-442, X-362, X-332, X-302, X-612, X-482 and finally, in 1999, the X-562.
• Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive as she was first placed into use prior to June 1998.
• White GRP hull laminated in vinylester resin, hand laid-up with a foam-cored sandwich construction.
• Solid laminate around deck fittings with embedded alloy plate
• Solid laminate at all through-hull fittings, keel frame and rudder fittings
• Galvanised steel matrix transferring rig and keel loads
• Dark blue hull stripes
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deck laminated in vinylester resin, hand laid-up with a sandwich construction.
• Exposed deck surfaces finished in white gelcoat and non-slip finish
• GRP non-slip, cockpit sole and seating and bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder:
• Ballast fin keel with iron fin and lead bulb
• GRP rudder blade with aluminium rudder stock and low-friction needle bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 3GM30 26hp 3-cylinder diesel engine
• Yanmar saildrive gearbox
• Freshwater engine cooling using raw water inlet and heat exchanger.
• Engine hours: approx. 2,600 as of August2017
Propulsion & Steering:
• Tiller steering with varnished wooden tiller
• 2-bladed folding propeller (plus 2 further spare propellers)
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 230v AC via shorepower
• 12vDC 100Ah engine start battery -2016
• 12vDC 100Ah service battery - 2016
• Engine start and service battery banks can be paralleled
• Mains Battery charger
• 12vDC alternator on engine to charge batteries
• Shorepower supply with ring main and 220vAC socket
• Circuit breakers with automatic fuses and indicator lamps
• 12vDC sockets at chart table
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 12vDC pressure system
• Hot water supplied via engine cooling with calorifier or via 220vAC immersion heater element
• Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower
• 1x electric bilge pump with control at chart table
• 1x manual bilge pump
• 60 litres diesel capacity
• Approx. 120 litres fresh water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine ST60+ wind display with masthead transducer
• Autohelm Tridata with speed, depth and log transducers
• 2x steering compasses on bulkhead
• Icom VHF at chart table
• Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised water supply.
• 2-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven
• 110 litre top-opening fridge with 12vDC compressor
• Jabsco manual seawater heads
• Heads shower with hot & cold pressurised hand-held shower head
• CD/Radio with speakers in saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• 6 berths in total with 2 double berths and 2 single berths in 2 cabins, 6' of headroom
• Satin varnished teak interior
• Teak soleboards
• Light cream cloth upholstery
• White moulded headlinings
• White laminated counters in galley and heads
• Cream cloth curtains
Accommodation Layout from Forward:
• Forward Cabin - with double berth in "V" with ample storage beneath the berths and in port & stbd lockers.
• Saloon - features port & stbd single settee berths and a folding leaf table which has a bottle stowage locker in the centre. There is ample storage in the saloon in various lockers and drawers. Factory fitted extras include upper cabinets, port & stbd bookshelves and handrails.
• Pioneer stereo with internal speakers.
• Halogen lighting
• Galley - The "L" shaped galley is to port aft in the saloon and features gas hob with oven, 2 stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised water and top loading 100ltr fridge unit. There is ample storage space in shelves, drawers and lockers.
• Nav Station - The Navigation Station is to stbd aft in the saloon and features a chart table with forward facing seating and the ships electrical panel.
• Heads - Heads are to stbd aft of the Navigation Station and feature a Jabsco toilet, washbasin with hot & cold pressurised water and shower.
• Double Aft Cabin - Large double aft berth with hanging locker.
• Fractional rigged with aluminium mast with double aft swept spreaders and aluminium boom.
• Stainless steel discontinuous rod rigging
• 1:16 backstay adjuster
• Slab reefing for mainsail
• Headsail furler
• Towable genoa cars
• Mainsheet system with cockpit with fine adjust
• Adjustable mainsheet track in cockpit
• Halyards led aft to companionway winches
• Rod vang adjustable from cockpit
• Carbon spinnaker pole with associated equipment
• Stackpack and lazyjacks for mainsail
• 2x Lewmar 40ST 2-speed manual self-tailing primary winches
• 2x Lewmar 16ST manual self-tailing halyard winches
• Dacron battened mainsail – serviceable
• Dacron furling jib – serviceable
• 3x Symmetrical spinnakers
• Stainless pulpit and pushpit.
• Stern boarding ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor with chain
• Fore and aft mooring lines
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Civitanova Marche, Italy – Nr.Ancona
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.