2005 X YACHTS X-43
€170,000 tax paid
3-cabin, 2-heads 'Modern' with 2.5m keel
|Manufacturer/Model||X Yachts X-43|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo Penta D2-55 55hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||280l|
Description3-cabin, 2-heads ‘Modern’ X-43 cruiser racer from X-Yachts in Denmark. Launched 2005 and boasting a huge spec with professional maintenance and very well presented throughout.
** Over 60 new photos from November 2018 available - Please contact us for a download link **
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
VERONX is a beautifully-presented one owner example of the successful X-Yachts X-43. 169 units were built of this beautiful boat between 2003 and 2010.
Her specification highlights include:-
• 3-cabin, 2-head layout
• 2.50m ‘sport’ draft keel option
• Andersen winch package
• Volvo Penta D2 55hp engine
• 3-bladed folding prop
• Tuff Luff
• Spinnaker pole and ropes
• Raymarine radar plotter
• Teak laid cockpit – 2017
• Sprayhood – 2017
• Eberspacher Heating
VERONX is now offered for immediate sale at a very attractive as her owner has a new yacht in build.
This was another trendsetter for the marine industry and represented the start of a new generation of yacht design. Her hull lines were created by a pure downscaling of the stunning IMX 45. The X-43 was smoother, heavier and stiffer than the competition. All the boats were fractionally rigged and all featured built-in hull portlights
Production Years: 2003 — 2010 - Number Built: 169
“There has been a proliferation of new racer/cruisers in the 40-foot range. Some builders have returned to the genre after focusing on more cruising-oriented designs, but the Danish builder X-Yachts has been consistently turning out strong, stylish, comfortable performance boats for 25 years. Drawing from this deep well of experience, Niels Jeppesen’s new X-43 was reported to have all the ingredients—excellent performance, comfortable accommodations, high-quality construction—that people look for in a racer/cruiser.”
• The yacht is built to CE Boat Category A-ocean.
• Hull and deck are built in a sandwich construction of vinylester and isolatic polyester resin and biaxial E-glass fabric.
• Core material is 25-30mm compressed Divinycell with a density of 80-120kg/ m3.
• Solid laminate is used around the keel, rudder and throughhull fittings for maximum strength.
• X-Yachts integrated galvanised steel girder system, accepting loads from the keel and rig, laminated to hull and bulkheads.
• Dark blue gelcoat topsides with white X-Yachts stripes.
• Transom repainted - 2017
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• White gelcoat deck and superstructure
• Non-slip finish to sides decks
• Teak in cockpit – replaced 2017
Keel & Rudder:
• 2.50m ‘Sport’ draft keel
• The keel consists of an antimony hardened lead bulb with a cast iron fin for high strength and low centre of gravity.
• The keel is protected with a layer of GRP and faired with polyester filler for improved effectiveness.
• GRP balanced rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2 4 cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 55hp @ 3000 rpm
• Saildrive gearbox – serviced 2017
• Freshwater engine cooling using raw water inlet and heat exchanger.
• Single lever throttle/gear control
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – approx. 2,800 as of October 2018
• Date of last engine service: summer 2017 (oil, filters, belt and freshwater pump)
Propulsion & Steering:
• Carbon fibre helm wheel – refinished 2017
• 3-bladed Flex-O-Fold feathering propeller
• Emergency steering gear
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC start circuit and 230v AC via shorepower.
• 1x engine start battery - 2016
• Service batteries joined in parallel and series - 2016
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt battery charger
• Mastervolt battery monitor with at nav station
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for charging start battery
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 12vDC pressure system with pressure pump (2015) and accumulator tank
• Hot water supplied via engine cooling with 19 litre calorifier or via 230vAC immersion heater element from shore power
• Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower at stern platform
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit – 2015
• 12vDC electric bilge pump
• Replaced - 2013
• Gas locker in separate drained compartment
• The fuel tank capacity of 130 litres in one aluminium fuel tanks
• VDO analogue tank level gauge, deck fill, separator incl. filter and shut off valve.
• 280 litres fresh water capacity in 2x stainless steel tanks
• Analogue water tank gauges at chart table
• Holding tank
• Tanks discharge directly overboard or via deck evacuation point.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine ES97 Colour GPS Chartplotter – 2017
• Wind (2017 Raymarine i70), speed, depth and rudder angle transducers with displays at companionway
• 3x Raymarine St290 20/20 multi-repeaters at mast
• 2x Raymarine I70 in the cockpit - 2017
• Steering compass at helm pedestal
• Raymarine autopilot
At Chart Table:
• Raymarine C80 colour GPS Charplotter with closed array radar scanner side-mounted on mast
• Marine PC with LCD screen at chart table with GPS and plotter functionality
• Raymarine Ray 24F VHF
• Raymarine AIS 650 receiver and trasmittant - 2017
• Twin stainless steel sinks with single lever mixing tap.
• Techimpex 3-burner stove with oven and grill
• 12vDC top opening box refrigerator
Heating & Ventilation:
• Eberspacher diesel-fired hot air heating system
• Ventilation consisting of opening skylights, dorade and opening portlights
Summary of Accommodation:
• Aft cockpit layout with three double cabins, two heads and “modern” saloon layout.
• The yacht’s wooden interior is teak in hand polished satin finish. All carpentry is carried out in accordance with best yacht practice.
• The honeycomb-cored floorboards are made with 4 mm teak surfaces and allow access to the bilge, whereas the companionway steps are laminated curved teak with no lacquer for improved grip.
• White synthetic stone counters in galley and heads
• Teak fiddles between galley and seating area and also galley area facing chart table
• Grey leather upholstery in saloon dinette and chart table - 2017
• LED lighting plus red night lights in saloon - 2017
• Aluminium mast, keel-stepped, fractional-rigged with 3-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Aluminium boom
• Rod standing rigging – checked 2017
• Jib/genoa tracks adjustable from cockpit
• Spinnaker equipment consisting of: Slider and freely adjustable block system for mast end fitting and operation of spinnaker pole, plus second carbon fibre spinnaker pole
• Spinnaker uphaul and downhaul
• Hydraulic backstay – 2017 serviced
• Hydraulic vang – 2017 serviced
• Lazyjacks and stack-pack bag
• German mainsheet system with full cockpit width mainsheet traveller
• Ronstan row-friction batten-car sliders for mainsail on mast-mounted track
• Reckman sub-deck furler for genoa
• 2x Andersen 46.2 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches
• 2x Andersen 52.2 2-speed self-tailing jib winches
• 2x Andersen 46.2 2-speed self-tailing main winches
• 1x North Sails cruising main – 2015
• 1x North Sails 3DL - 2010
• 1x Ulma sails cruising jib – serviced 2017
• Millennium race sails
• 1x medium racing jib -2005
• 1x light racing jib – 2005
• ** Code 0 with furler available by separate negotiation **
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor launch system - mechanical operated
• 1000w 12vDC electric anchor windlass
• Anchor with 75 m chain
• Spare anchor
• Fenders and warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Sprayhood - 2017
• Cockpit cushions
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Sicily, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.