Huge spec X-50 Classic, perfectly configured for effortless warm waters cruising. 3-cabin, 3-heads layout plus crew cabin, standard 2,70m draft keel and carbon rig.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
SVEVA is a gleaming and beautifully-maintained Italian-owned 2007 example of the very popular Danish performance blue water cruising X-50 with 63 launched between 2004 and 2011. Offered with the desirable ‘Classic’ layout which allows for three good sized double cabins, plus three ensuite heads and a forward crew cabin, SVEVA is ideal for longer periods aboard with family and friends.
SVEVA proven to be a great family cruiser and also the ideal boat for blue waster adventures.
Under only her second ownership, SVEVA has proven to be a great family cruiser and also the ideal boat for bluewater adventures. She is fitted out to a very high cruising specification, including:-
• Standard 2.70m draft keel for optimum windward performance
• Volvo 75hp diesel engine with saildrive and 3-bladed folding prop
• Retractable bowthruster
• Carbon fibre mast and boom
• Fully-battened mainsail system with Harken low-friction battencars and stackpack with lazyjacks for effortless sail handling.
• Harken electric winch package
• Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
• Teak decks
• White gelcoat hull
• Teak interior joinery with leather upholstery throughout
• Schenker 12vDC watermaker
• B&G electronics package including plotter, radar and AIS
Please note. The following equipment is available in addition the stated inventory. This equipment is not presently installed as the current owner has not required it.
• Air conditioning
• TV sat
With her beautiful lines and open transom, the X-50 will turn heads while cruising under sail or lying on her mooring. Two independent steering positions provide added safety and will allow the helmsman clear view ahead, even with a full race crew on the rail. The X-50 has driver appeal, is responsive at the helm with maximum control and balance and she is very, very fast.
The deck has been kept clear of ropes by leading the mainsheet and other controls under the deck and coachroof on both sides to dedicated winches. The throttle and engine control panel are at hand for quite and easy manoeuvring into the marina and the elegant folding cleats are further examples of exquisite details that make the difference.
Below decks, the X-50 is pure X-Yachts refinement – from first grade teak veneers, laminated curved edges around the navigation station and pantry to teak floorboards with inserted décor lines – a yacht built to fulfil the owner’s desire for elegance. Details such as recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high quality seals on the fridge and stainless steel hingers are further examples of X-Yachts’ well-known craftsmanship and technical innovation.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with CE Certification Directive 94/25/CE (Category "A" Ocean)
• White gelcoat - vinylester and isotalic polyester resin sandwich and biaxial E-glass fabric
• Bottom treatment, epoxy/anti foul
• Integrated galvanised steel girder system, accepting loads from the keel and rig (laminated to bulkheads)
• Stainless steel protection rail on rounded sheerline
• Latest antifouling including full bottom preparation with 3x coats of primer
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Teak in cockpit seats, floor, coamings, bathing platform, coachroof, deck
Keel & Rudder:
• Steel keel with bulb encapsulated and faired in GRP – 2.7m draft
• GRP rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-75C 75HP diesel engine, S-Strut.
• Volvo Saildrive gearbox – diaphragm replaced in ??
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Soundproof compartment with lights and Rule in-line blower electric fan extraction, hot air to port cockpit rope locker
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 4,000 as of Autumn 2022
• Date of last engine service – annually
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-blade folding propeller
• Jefa 1100 mm SS tandem spoke wheels
• MaxPower VIP150 retractable bowthruster
• MaxPower bowthruster control
• Emergency steering gear
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shorepower, generator or inverter
• X-Yachts DC fuse panel
• DC switchboard
• Battery charging monitor.
• 1x 12vDC engine start battery – 2022
• 1x 12vDC generator start battery – 2022
• 3x 12vDC 220Ah deep cycle service batteries joined in parallel to supply 660Ah @ 12vDC – 2022
Charging & Inverter:
• Mastervolt inverter
• Fisher Panda 8KW generator
• Date of last engine service – annually
• Volvo Penta Alternator 110AH smart charger (max 115A) with internal regulator
• Marinco 220vAC shorepower socket and intake plug, various wharf plug connectors
• AC fuse panel, with 3-way power source (shore/generator/off)
• Wiring "tinned" to reduce corrosion
• All fuses are automatic circuit breaker type
• All cables terminated in a "dry" GRP box at chart table
• 6x 220vAC plugs within interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Hot and cold pressurised water system
• Jabsco water constant pressure pump
• ATI Boat Boiler with 220vAC heating element powered by shorepower or generator
• Shower with hot/cold freshwater at cockpit, push button white shower head.
• 12vDC automatic electric bilge pump with manual override at chart table
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
• Schenker 12vDC reverse osmosis watermaker producing approx. 60lph
• Black water discharges to holding tanks or to sea.
• Grey water discharges directly to sea.
• Fuel capacity – approx. 400 litres in 3x tanks plus day tank
• Jabsco Diesel Refuelling transfer Pump
• Fresh water capacity – approx. 491 litres on stainless steel tanks
• 2x holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G Zeus chart plotter display on starboard steering column - 2022
• B&G Pilot Keypad on portside steering column – 2022
• B&G Triton2 display on portside steering column – 2022
• Radar mounted on mast – not installed on board
At chart table:
• B&G Zeus chart plotter display
• X-Yacht Suunto magnetic compass
• B&G DSC VHF
• Gimballed stove with 3-burners, oven and grill
• Isotherm 85 litre front opening ASU refrigerator with ice box
• Further Isotherm fridge/freezer at galley
• Pressurised hot & cold fresh water supply to galley with twin stainless steel sinks
• Pressurised salt water supply to galley sink
• 3x marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised showers and sinks in all heads
• Internal lighting: LED
• Red floor-level night lighting in saloon and aft heads
• Radio with CD/DVD
• Bass and loudspeaker system in the saloon
• Cockpit spewakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• ‘Classic’ cabin arrangement.
• Up to 9 berths in three double cabins and forward crew cabin, plus occasional settee berth in saloon.
• Each accommodation cabin is serviced by an ensuite heads with shower.
• U-shaped saloon seating to port with chart table and linear settee opposite to starboard.
• Forward facing U-shape galley aft of saloon to portside.
• Interior joinery finished in teak with hand polished satin finish
• Beige leather upholstery in saloon and accommodation cabins
• Teak & holly sole boards
• White cloth curtains
• Lee cloths for aft cabins
• Teak cutting boards in galley
• Skyscreens for deckhead hatches
• Nordic Mast carbon fibre keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of swept back spreaders and fractionally rigged
• Discontinuous SS rod rigging – 2022 replaced
• Rig unstepped and fully serviced - 2022
• Harken low friction mainsail track with battencars
• Mast steps at mast base for easy attachment of halyard
• Navtec hydraulic backstay with local control
• Nordic Mast rigid vang
• Spinnaker equipment with carbon fibre spinnaker pole
• Full gennaker equipment with sheets, tack, orbit blocks, foot blocks and additional jammers
• Full-battened mainsail system with stackpack and lazyjacks
• Ronstan Frederiksen mainsheet traveller control
• Underdeck halyards (10mm) and control lines leading to the cockpit.
• Spinlock jammers
• Underdeck German mainsheet system
• Genoa underdeck furler system for X50 with twin groove luff profile and SS feeder
• Ronstan Frederiksen genoa cars adjustable under load, purchase system led to cockpit
• Ronstan Frederiksen genoa cars and tracks
• Harken electric self-tailing genoa winches
• Harken self-tailing mainsheet winches
• Harken manual self-tailing halyard winches
• North Sails Spectra fully-battened mainsail with 2x reefs – 2007
• North Sails Spectra furling 110% jib – 2007
• North Sails Symmetric spinnaker – 2014
• North Sails Full batten main sail – 2013
• North Sails Furling jib – 2013
• Millennium Furling genoa – 2018
• North Sails Furling Code 0 – 2013
• North Sails Furling Code 1 – 2013
• North Sails Gennaker with snuffer – 2014
• Geo Sails Gennaker – 2018
• Stainless steel guardrail stanchions with twin guard wires
• Outboard bracket
• Wooden passarelle
• Stainless steel crash bars at each helm with navigation instrument mounts
• Cockpit table stowed in cockpit sole
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Standard SS anchor bow roller fixture
• Lofrans Project S3 low profile electric anchor capstan 1500w,
• Lofrans wired handset remote controller
• 25kgs primary anchor with stainless steel chain
• Fenders and warps
Srayhoods, Covers & Canvas:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame – 2020
• Folding awning
Tenders & Outboards:
• Avon Inflatable tender with rigid keel
• 6hp Yahama outboard engine - 2012
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Liferaft – new 2021
• MOB system
• Life jackets
• First-aid kit
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.