1999 X-YACHTS X-562
€245,000 tax paid
High spec, one owner version of the X-562
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||800l|
DescriptionSmart blue-hulled performance cruiser from X-Yachts in Denmark. Comprehensive spec including upgraded larger engine. Ideal for both blue water cruising or racing.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A great club-racing example of the hugely popular Niels Jeppesen-designed X-Yachts X-332 performance aft cockpit cruiser. Launched in 1999 and hull number 1 out of 21 built, NAVIGARE is particular appealing thanks to her larger-than-standard Yanmar 120hp engine changed in 2006, her blue hull and teak deck.
Launched in 1999, NAVIGARE is a one owner boat, her specification highlights include:
• 3-cabin, 3-head layout plus additional convertible crew cabin/head forward
• Both the aft cabins have an extra bunk bed
• 2.86m standard draft keel option
• Harken electric winch package
• Larger Yanmar 120hp engine fitted in 2006
• 3-bladed folding prop
• Retractable bowthruster
• 24vDC domestic system
• Fisher Panda 6kw generator - 2015
• CLIMMA air-conditioning
• Fridge and fridge/freezer
• Holding tanks - 2018
• Teak decks
• Carbon passarelle
• Hull paint in 2010
By the introduction of the 60 ft X-612 in 1995 and the 48’ X-482 in 1997 we reached for “higher goals” in direction of quality, functionalism and design.
The X-562 is a natural step on the route and will be the classic proof of the old sentence: “ there are no short cuts in ensuring quality”.
Production Years: 1999 — 2004
Number Built: 21
In 1979, one of today’s most successful and quality orientated production yards was established in Denmark.
During the 1980’s, X-Yachts designed and built winning IOR yachts for World Class Racing. Our success with this market attracted the attention of the cruising market, which was then looking for fast, high quality and comfortable sailing yachts. It seemed very clear to us that we should use our boat building experience from the fast racers and combine this with building high performance cruising yachts.
Throughout the 1990’s, X-Yachts Range of Performance Cruisers was established. The X-412 was the first model in the new line, and was followed by the X-512, X-382, IMX 38, X-442, X-362, X-332, X-302, X-612, X-482 and finally, in 1999, the X-562.
• Blue GRP hull laminated in polyester resin, hand laid-up with a foam-cored sandwich construction.
• Solid laminate around deck fittings with embedded alloy plate
• Solid laminate at all through-hull fittings, keel frame and rudder fittings
• Galvanised steel matrix transferring rig and keel loads
• Dark blue deckhouse stripes
• White hull stripers
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deck laminated in polyester resin, hand laid-up with a sandwich construction.
• Exposed deck surfaces finished in white gelcoat and non-slip finish
• Teak deck, cockpit sole and seating and bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder:
• Ballast fin keel with iron fin and lead bulb
• GRP rudder blade with aluminium rudder stock and low-friction needle bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 120hp diesel engine – fitted 2006
• Yanmar gearbox
• Freshwater engine cooling using raw water inlet and heat exchanger.
• Engine hours: approx. 3,900 as of October 2018 ** The engine hour meter was not changed after fitment of the new engine, so estimated engine hours are approx half this number.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Twin helm wheels
• 3-bladed J-Prop propeller - 2008
• Retractable bowthruster
• Emergency steering gear
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC start circuit and 230v AC via shorepower, inverter or generator
• 2x 12vDC engine and generator start batteries - 2018
• 8x 12vDC gel service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply @ 24vDC
• Fisher Panda generator – 2015
• Generator hours – approx. 460 as of November 2018
• Date of last generator service – serviced annually
Charging / Inverter:
• Mastervolt MASS Combi 24/2000 – 60A combination battery charger and inverter
• Mastervolt battery monitor with inverter control, at nav station
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for charging start battery
• 24vDC 175A engine-mounted alternator for charging service bank
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 12vDC pressure system
• Hot water supplied via engine cooling with calorifier or via 220vAC immersion heater element
• Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower
• 1x electric bilge pump with control at chart table
• 1x manual bilge pump
• To be serviced
• Approx. 700 litres diesel capacity
• Approx. 800 litres fresh water capacity
• 40 litres boiler
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine touch screen chartplotter at the portside helm
• 2x Raymarine St60 wind speed.
• 2x Raymarine Autopilot
• 2x steering compasses.
• 3x ST60 Raymarine Autohelm series multi speed, depth and log.
At the chart table:
• Raymarine touch screen chartplotter
• Raymarine autopilot
• Ryaton speed, depth
• Radion wifi
• Shipmate VHF
• Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised water supply.
• 3-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven
• Top-opening fridge
• Front opening fridge
• Ice maker
• Salt water
• Jabsco manual seawater heads
• Heads shower with hot & cold pressurised hand-held shower head
Heating & Ventilation:
• Climma air-conditioning system with outlets in all cabins plus saloon.
• Ventilation consisting of opening skylights, dorade and opening portlights
• CD/Radio with speakers in saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• 6 berths in total three cabins, plus sail locker to be converter as a crew cabin
• Fractional rigged with aluminium mast with three aft swept spreaders and aluminium boom.
• Stainless steel discontinuous rod rigging
• 1:16 backstay adjuster
• Slab reefing for mainsail
• Headsail furler
• Towable genoa cars
• Mainsheet system with cockpit with fine adjust
• Adjustable mainsheet track in cockpit
• Halyards led aft to companionway winches
• Rod vang adjustable from cockpit
• Bowsprit for gennaker with anchor- 2018
• 2x Harken 44 ST 2 Speed manual self-tailing winches
• 2x Harken 74 ST 2 Speed electric self-tailing main winches
• 2x Harken 64 ST 2 Speed Manual self-tailing winches
• 2x Harken 53 ST 2 Speed manual self-tailing winches
• All the winches last service in 2016
• One Sail Dacron full batten main – 2017
• One Sail Code0 with Selden furler – 2018
• Carbon fibres Ulmann Genoa
• North Sails dacron Jib
• Gennaker 2012
• Stainless pulpit and pushpit
• Stern boarding ladder
• Carbon fibre gangway
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Delta Anchor with 100m chain
• Lofrans anchor windlass - 2018
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Barcelona
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +39 3337489281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.