2018 XO BOATS EXPLORER
€199,000 tax paid
Full spec, low hours XO Explorer
|Manufacturer/Model||XO Boats Explorer|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Suzuki DF 350|
|Drinking Water Capacity||110l|
DescriptionOne-owner, high-spec and very low hours-run example of the fantastic XO Explorer. The ultimate alloy hull, GRP superstructure, all purpose, all weathers boat. Built to explore the seas.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The XO Explorer was built as a big sister to the 270 Cabin, a boat that would tick all the boxes in the sense that you could use it year around in any weather. Th Explorer boasts a lot of options and extras and can run in the remotest of areas thanks to her large tanks and generator. XO has also used a lot of innovative ideas when it comes to inside outside living area including wetbar and completely opening back door.
Her specification highlights include:
• 2 x Suzuki DF350 Hp Engines with only 100hrs run
• Zipwake automatic trimtabs
• Front Cabin configuration with electric heads and holding tank
• 2x Simrad NSS 12 chart plotter
• Diesel generator
• Webasto heating system
• Fusion stereo
• XO Sport chairs
• Electric opening sunroof
• Synthetic teak decks
• LED headlight beam
Launched for 2018, the Explorer is XO’s latest model designed for the ultimate in all-weather use and performance. Based on the same brilliant hull as the 31ft Cruiser model, the Explorer returns to XO’s roots by offering complete year-round comfort with it’s spacious and well-appointed wheelhouse which includes a clever removable aft bulkhead and sliding doors. This also forms part of the aft wetbar, making for a social area to enjoy with friends or family come rain or shine.
The ergonomically designed helm features specially designed shock absorbing seats with near 360 degree vision for the driver and passengers to enjoy. There is convenient access to the foredeck via a sliding door and beneath is a comfortable cabin with V-berth and en-suite toilet.
Power comes courtesy of twin outboards up 700hp in total, offering a top speed in excess of 40 knots. The Explorer is launched with full Premium spec meaning a comprehensive standard inventory throughout, specifically designed for both comfort and thrill of driving.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE-B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Aluminium deep V hull 23 Degrees
• Deck & superstructure GRP
• Deck finished with Estech
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Suzuki DF350 Duoprop petrol outboard engines
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 100 as of January 2020
• Last date of engine service: Sprin 2021
• Cruising speed: approx 25-30 knots
• Maximum speed: 40+ knots
• 12v DC primary domestic system 230 AC via shorepower, generator or inverter
• 2 x Exide 140 Ah – 2018
• 1 x Exide 85 Ah – 2018
Charging / Inverter:
• Whisper 230vAC Shore power
• Combi 55A Charger
• 2000W Inverter
• Fisher Panda Genrator 5000i PMS Genrator
• Whisper 230vAC Shore power
• 12 V & 230V sockets Throughout
• 6 x USB charging points
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12v high-pressure pump system
• 40 litre hot water storage tank
• 1x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps
• 1x Manual bilge pump
• 730 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x tanks
• 110 litres water tank capacity
• 90 litres blackwater holding tank discharging to sea or via deck outlet
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Steering compass at helm
• 2 x Simrad NSS Evo 12 “ chartplotter
• Depth & Speed, Simrad
• 2 x Engine data, Suzuki
• Zipwake monitor
• Simrad VHF
• Simrad 4 Radar
• Fresh water tap
• Cooking hob
• Ispotherm fridge
• Electric marine head
• Hand held shower
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto Evo 55 diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system with outlets in cabin
• LED deckhead lights throughout
• Marinco SPL – 12 B 100W LED Search/Spotlight, Bow
• Bullpro 200W Led light BOW
• Bullpro 200W Led light STERN
• Fusion BT Stereo
• Fusion True Marine Amplifier
• 6 x Speakers
• High quality Beige upholstery.
• Console & Panels, GRP
• Galley GRP
• Estech flooring in cabin
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• 2 berths in 1 cabin.
• Forward master cabin with double berth. Lockers above and outboard and stowage beneath berth.
• Steps & sliding door on port side to deck
• Centered helm station
• Day galley / Wetbar aft of helm station with sink, fridge and induction cooking hob.
• 2 x Sliding glazed patio door to aft cockpit area with seating on the aft deck.
• Back glass including door lift up completely to create an open aft area
• Removable table for aft deck
• Removable aft seating
• Fender holders & storage aft deck.
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Stainless steel fixed guardrails running aft on deckhouse
• Aluminium framed windscreen with windscreen wipers
• Electric opening cabin roof hatch
• Bathing platform area
• Bathing ladder
• Folding anchor system in bow locker
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 10 kgs stainless steel anchor.
• 8 m chain
• 40 m line
• Warps &4 fenders
• Fender holder in aluminium
• Robber fender guard about and on the bow
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• All cushions finished in beige textile.
• Aft deck cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navgation lights
Viewing arrangementsLying Turku, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Jonas Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Tel: +358 408098688
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.