2016 XO BOATS XO 270 FRONT CABIN OB
€139,900 tax not paid
Alloy hull, full spec and low hours run
|Manufacturer/Model||XO Boats XO 270 Front Cabin OB|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Engine||2x Evrinrude E-Tec G2 250hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||40l|
DescriptionOne owner fantastic XO 270 Front Cabin with largest outboard engine option and very low hours run. The ultimate alloy hull, GRP superstructure, all purpose, all weathers boat.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
This fully-equipped and extremely well-maintained XO comes with twin low-hours-run Evinrude 250 horsepower engines. The XO Boats motto is “when others stay in port” and this says plenty about the seakeeping of this beautifully engineered boat. With her deep V-hull, powerful, yet economnic engines and aluminium hull the XO 270 is a genuine all weathers boat. If you do decide to stay in port, the XO 270 Front Cabin benefits from a useful double forward cabin for comfortable overnight accommodation.
Her specification highlights include:
• 2 x Evinrude 250 Hp Engines with only 89hrs run
• Front Cabin configuration
• Simrad NSS 12 chart plotter
• Electric heads with blackwater tank.
• Webasto heating
• Fusion stereo
• Shore power and Mastervolt battery charger
• Grammer chairs
• Bow thruster
Gather your group and go. In this model, 8-10 people can travel through the wind and navigate steadily with comfort. The front cabin accommodates two people for a good night sleep, hence the inevitable night after a day is not an obstacle for continuing the adventure.
The XO 270 Front Cabin Touring is a fit for families and friends appreciating a day offshore. Spending quality time with close ones is important, therefore it is equipped to bring comfort also during shorter adventures.
Designed to face the tough conditions of all seas and shores, our range of boats offers a wide selection of different models. The first of the new models called 260, is even more stable and voluminous than its predecessors which makes it a revolution in aluminium hull boats. This is how XO brings the design and the sailing experience of professional vessels to recreational boating. With the same hull as a baseline, you can choose from the full-cover Cabin, the T-TOP or the patrol-boat-like walkaround DFNDR.
The excitement partly arose from the fact that the two 250-horsepower Mercury Verados on the transom of our flat-black XO 270 Cabin OB tended to generate speeds well over 40 knots almost instantaneously, whether conditions happened to be smooth, rough, or somewhere in between. But there was also something else that sent shivers up the ol’ spine—the way the 270 handled as our young, obviously fearless skipper rocketed her hell-bent-for-leather around Bermuda’s Great Sound during the races. Indeed, I found the little 270’s solid, no-nonsense ability to track (even while slicing and paralleling the wakes of larger, slower support boats) to be flat-out remarkable. And hey, noise levels were modest and the running attitudes seemed pretty low and efficient, too.”-Capt. Bill Pike, Powerandmotoryacht. 22.8.2017
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE - C
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Aluminium deep V hull
• Deck & superstructure GRP
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Evinrude E-tec G2 250 hp Outboard
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 89 as of January 2020
• Last date of engine service: 2020
• Cruising speed: approx 20-35 knots
• Maximum speed: 40+ knots
• 12v DC primary domestic system
• Shore power, Mastervolt
• 2 x Exide 140 Ah - 2017
• Mastervolt automatic battery charger
• Mastervolt Shore power
• 2x 12 V sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12v high-pressure pump system
• 1x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps
• 1x Manual bilge pump
• 2 x 225 litres fuel tank capacity
• 40 litres water tank capacity
• Blackwater holding tank discharging to sea or via deck outlet
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Steering compass at helm
• Simrad NSS Evo 12 “ chartplotter
• Depth & Speed, Simrad
• Engine data, Evinrude
• Fresh water tap
• Electric marine head
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system with outlets in cabin
• Halogen deckhead lights throughout
• Zaurac LED Search/Spotlight, Bow & stern.
• Fusion BT Stereo
• 2 Speakers
• High quality Beige upholstery.
• Console & Panels, GRP
• Galley GRP
• Dark grey carpet in cabin
• Veneer steps in front cabin
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• 2 berths in 1 cabin plus cockpit.
• Forward master cabin with double berth. Lockers above and outboard and stowage beneath berth.
• Steps up to deck, foldable.
• Helm station to starboard
• Day galley aft of helm station to starboard with sink and fridge.
• Sliding glazed patio door to aft cockpit area with seating on the aft deck.
• Removable table for aft deck
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Stainless steel fixed guardrails running aft on deckhouse
• Aluminium framed windscreen with windscreen wipers
• Opening cabin roof hatches
• Bathing platform area
• Bathing ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 7,5kgs stainless steel anchor.
• 30 line for bouy
• Warps &4 fenders
• Fender holder in Alumium
• Robber fender guard about and on the bow
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• All cushions finished in beige textile.
• Extra pillows in berths and open cockpit.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navgation lights
Viewing arrangementsLying Turku, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Jonas Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Tel: +358 408098688
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.