2013 YACHTWERFT MARTIN 60FT KETCH
€1,350,000 tax paid
Stunning modern tribute of a Herreschoff classic
|Manufacturer/Model||Yachtwerft Martin 60ft Ketch|
|Designer||Josef Martin / Juliane Hempel|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volkswagen TDI 165-5 165hp|
|Hull Construction||Cold-moulded Mahogany|
|Drinking Water Capacity||530l|
DescriptionAfter two years in build, TIOGA OF HAMBURG II was launched in 2013 at the Yachtweft Martin yard in Radolfzell on Lake Constance. Combining a stunning classic appearance in tribute to the original TIOGA of 1930 designed by legendary American designer Francis Herreshoff, but coupled with a modern underwater profile and rig configuration, TIOGA OF HAMBURG II is designed to allow effortless short-handed cruising in all conditions without the requirement of crew.
TIOGA OF HAMBURG II also features a hugely practical daggerboard which allows easy cruising in shallow coastal waters as well as more serious blue water adventures.
Constructed using extremely strong, light and well-insulated cold-moulded Mahogany, TIOGA OF HAMBURG II is an extremely fast and comfortable yacht to sail. Her full carbon rig further contributes to her performance potential and can set up to 308sqm of sail upward.
With an estimated rebuild cost of in excess of Euro 3 million, TIOGA OF HAMBURG II represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire an ‘as new’ timeless modern classic capable of taking her owner anywhere in consummate style and upmost comfort.
• Category A – unlimited offshore.
• 35mm cold-moulded Mahogany veneer, each layer approx. 4mm with outer layer approx. 6mm.
• Hull painted in white
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Deck and cockpit in marine plywood with teak veneer.
• Coachroof in plywood with foam core sandwich
Keel & Rudder:
• Daggerboard with swept-back lead bulb
• Balanced rudder
Engine & gearbox:
• Volkswagen TDI 165-5 165hp diesel engine
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• ZF 45a gearbox
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed Flexofold propeller
• Vetus retractable bowthruster
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or generator
• 1x 115Ah engine start battery
• 8x 115Ah service batteries
• 80Amp Automatic battery charger
• 5kw generator on main engine
• Alternators fitted to engine
• 220v Shore power
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water heater provided. Heated by engine cooling water and shore power.
• Water pressure system with outlets throughout boat.
• Electric and manual bilge pumps
• 1,030 litres fuel capacity
• 500 litres water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine wind, speed, depth & log displays
• Raymarine GPS radar chart plotter displays in cockpit and at chart table
• Raymarine radar scanner
• Raymarine autopilot
• Steering compass
• Raymarine VHF with speaker
• Gas stove
• Fridge with freezer
• Double sink
• 3x heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto Blue Control Classic air-conditioning system
• Sound system
Summary of Accommodation:
• Separated crew cabin in the forepeak with single berths and head.
• Amidships on port and starboard side two single cabins with single berths and pipecots above.
• Going aft from the main mast the spacious salon leads up to an upper salon with chart table close to the cockpit.
• Two cabins are arranged below the cockpit, each fitted with a double berth and a separate head and storage.
• The galley is on port, integrated into the main salon.
• Hall Spars carbon ketch rig
• Bartels furler
• Andersen polished stainless steel winches – partly electric operated
• Nova Sails Dacron mainsail – 70sqm
• Nova Sails Dacron mizzen – 30sqm
• Nova Sails Dacron jib – 91sqm
• Nova Sails Dacron jib foresail – 26sqm
• Nova Sails Dacron mizzen foresail – 21sqm
• Nova Sails Dacron mizzen staysail – 70sqm
• Nova Sails Code O / blister – 170sqm
Covers & Canvas:
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 2x anchor windlasses
• 2x anchors with chain
• Fenders & warps
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying - South of France
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.