2011 Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 – NOW SOLD
Grabau International is delighted to announce its successful sale of the 2011 Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 ‘ELLIE TAKIKI’.
Very well-presented example of the popular Beneteau Swift Trawler 34, offered for sale with a complete inventory and in ready-to-go condition.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 proved to be a huge success when the model was first introduced, winning the 2010 Motorboat Of The Year Award. Approximately 350 hulls were produced before the revision of the design to become the ST35.
Designed around a semi-displacment hull; with attractive and purposeful looking flared sections forward, offering comfortable and economical displacement speed cruising while being capable of speeds in excess of 20kts when pushed hard. The innovative asymmetric deck layout maximises the living space below with both cabins providing standing head room while the saloon enjoys panoramic views with easy access to the cockpit aft.
A lightly used example of the class ELLIE TAKIKI was fitted out with a number of optional extras from the factory; including the elegance pack, Tempo gold upholstery, cockpit bench seating, teak cockpit and side deck decking and the striking pearly grey topsides. With her owner now seeking to downsize she is offered with a comprehensive inventory which includes:
• Pearl grey topsides finish
• Laid teak deck panels to finish cockpit, starboard side decks and bathing platform.
• Cummins QSB5.9, 425hp marine diesel engine, with just 370 hours run since new
• Propshaft mounted rope cutter
• Paguro 5000 marine diesel generator
• Dessalator Duo D60BY Watermaker
• Raymarine autopilot with dual control stations
• Bow and stern thrusters with dual control stations and wireless controller
• Raymarine MFD’s at both helm stations with plotter/radar/fishfinder functionality
• Raymarine dual station DSCVHF
• Webasto diesel fired, blown air heating system
• Flybridge Bimini and dodgers.
• Teak flybridge table
• Cockpit canopy
• Deck wash pump with hose
• Honda Inflatable dinghy with wheel kit, stows on Flybridge
We wish her new owners fair winds and following seas.
For those that missed out, Grabau International has another Fantasi 44 PH for sale, details of which can be found below:-
Botnia Targa 42 TC Hifly – full details here
Anytec 1350 Custom – full details here
Hylas M44 – full details here
Apreamare 12 HT – full details here
Tristan 315 Sedan – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.