2013 Windy 40 Maestro – NOW SOLD
Grabau International is delighted to announce its successful sale of the 2013 Windy 40 Maestro ‘EVEN HUES’.
Highly specified and professionally maintained, low hours example of the acclaimed Norwegian-build Windy 40 Maestro. Offering class-leading performance, handling and economy with legendary build quality. A very special motor yacht.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
With just one owner since new and under 300 hours on her twin Volvo D6-370 engines, EVEN HUES is presented in absolute turn-key condition. Professionally maintained since launch and stored ashore under a fitted-cover each winter, she is arguably one of the nicest examples out there.
Constructed by Windy Boats in Scandinavia, the Maestro 40 is a family sports cruiser, perfect for two couples and benefitted from a huge and well-protected cockpit complete with electric retractable sunroof. With performance potential of over 40 knots thanks to her twin 370hp Volvos, she also offers economic and comfortable cruising in the mid-30’s.
Her specification highlights include:
• ‘Windy’ dark blue topsides.
• Twin Volvo Penta D6-370 370hp engine option on outdrives
• Bow and stern thrusters.
• Anchor windlass with chain counter.
• Teak cockpit and bathing platform.
• Electrically operated helm seat adjustable for height.
• Electrically operated soft top sunroof.
• Comfortable 2-double cabin interior layout.
• Saloon table convertible to an additional sleeping berth.
• Cockpit table lowers to create a day bead.
• Sun pad to the foredeck.
• Raymarine chart plotter, speed, depth and digital compass display.
• Fusion sound systems with speakers to the cockpit and saloon.
• TV in saloon.
• Eberspacher diesel fired cabin and cockpit heating.
• Combination oven and microwave.
• Refrigerator with freezer compartment.
• Blinds and mosquito screens.
• Exterior sun blinds to main cockpit windows.
• Full boat cover for storage ashore.
• Folding bathing ladder.
• Cockpit shower.
We wish her new owners fair winds and following seas.
For those that missed out, Grabau International has another Fantasi 44 PH for sale, details of which can be found below:-
BIC Aluminium 48C – full details here
Botnia Targa 42 TC Hifly – full details here
Baglietto MV13 – full details here
Hylas M44 – full details here
Apreamare 12 HT – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.