New Listing – 1992 Baltic Yachts 58 / 59 Custom
Grabau International is delighted to announce the listing of the 1992 Baltic Yachts 58 / 59 Custom ‘AKOYA’.
Sparkling factory-extended yacht based on the Baltic 58 and providing additional deck storage and sun-deck space over the regular 58. Refitted in 2013 and boasting a great cruising specification.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Originally launched for a serial Baltic owner, AKOYA is one of just four Sparkman & Stephens Baltic 58’s, although in the quest for improved deck space and stowage, she was extended at build to create a Baltic 59 Custom design.
Extensively cruised in her original ownership, she finished 1st in class in the 2007 ARC, 3rd at the 2005 Baltic Cup and 2nd in the 1993 Fastnet. AKOYA is not a slow boat by any measure!
Extensively refitted by her current owners in 2013, she benefitted from fitment of a new 14mm teak deck, new topsides, and rig paint and a whole host of other upgrades and replacements. Since then, she has been lightly cruised around the Mediterranean and very well maintained by her experienced owner.
Specification highlights include:-
• Three stateroom layout with further twin guest/crew cabin
• Three heads
• Yanmar 125hp diesel engine – new 2005 / overhauled 2013
• New teak deck – 2013
• New hull paint – 2013
• New rig paint – 2013
• Paguro 3.5 kW power generator – 2017
• six Zenith AGM sealed batteries – 2017
• MasterVolt battery charger – 2015
• MasterVolt inverter Mass Combi 24
• Webasto heating system – 2017
• Frigoboat with three cells and freezer – 2017
• H.E.M. 185 l/h watermaker
• Alpes Inox gas cooker, with 4 burners and oven
• Max Prop 4 blades automatic feathering propeller – 2013
• five manual winches and four electric winches – overhauled 2016
• Navtec 4 ways hydraulic unit for backstay, vang, outhaul and forestay
• Reckmann headstay furler
• Harken code sail furler
• Zodiac tender with 9.9 hp Yamaha outboard engine
• CQR primary anchor, Danforth secondary anchor
• carbon gangway
• Standing rigging inspected and certified in 2017
• two Raymarine i60 instruments for wind, speed and depth – 2016
• Raymarine autopilot
• SCI Mare touch screen chartplotter
• Foruno radar
• active AIS
• Icom VHF radio
• ACR Eletronics Satellite 2 406 Epirb
This model represented the third serial production model cooperation with Sparkman & Stephens and followed the same philosophy as the previous Baltic 64 and Baltic 52. Although the racing scene had moved more into the empty flat-out sailing machines, our 58 proved that the Baltic Yacht concept of building the yachts light, even when equipped with a comfortable interior, made a product that still could compete in races and at the same time offer very comfortable and safe family cruising.
Baltic Yachts 58 / 59 Custom – Akoya – Euro 470k VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.