Iconic performance cruising yacht with Bruce Farr design and Pininfarina styling from the heyday of Beneteau construction. 3-cabins, 3-heads plus crew layout and quite simply, the perfect ‘do it all’ fast family cruiser racer.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
With just three ownerships since her launch in 1994, HOLY BLUE is a fantastic example of the cult classic Pininfarina styled and Bruce Farr designed Beneteau First 53f5.
Her specification highlights include:-
• 2.45m standard draft keel
• Teak laid side decks – replaced 2012
• Three cabins layout with three heads plus crew cabin in forepeak
• Stunning Pininfarina designed interior with mahogany joinery and contrasting cast aluminium saloon table ends, marble counters and white cloth upholstery
• Twin composite helm wheels (plus original stainless steel wheels)
• Ultra-reliable Perkins 80hp engine – overhauled in 2018
• Paguro 3kw generator – overhauled in 2018
• AGM batteries
• Rod Standing rigging – replaced 2012 and inspected 2018
• Electric halyard winch
• Air conditioning and heating
• 2,50m tender with outboard engine
• Electric operated aft bathing platform
• Sanguinetti mooring winch
• TV LCD
Based in the Mediterranean since new, HOLY BLUE is now reluctantly offered for sale due to her owner’s lack of time to enjoy her fully.
This inspiration which marries the lines of the deck without anything being able to restrain it. This inspiration which crosses the hull without the slightest turbulence. This inspiration which never wanes is that of the First 53 F 5. This impression combined with the power and lightness inspired by the First 53 F 5 is simply the expression of a talent. The talent of Beneteau, Pininfarina and Bruce Farr.
The sensation mixed with the power and agility that is the First 53F5, is quite simply the expression of a triple talent. The talent of Beneteau, Pininfarina and of Farr Yacht Design. A yacht for ocean-going cruises but perfectly at ease amongst the finest Admiral’s Cup fleet, daring to be faster than the one-off IOR 50 footers – something that has rarely been seen. Unique surroundings created by the finest materials, curved forms, intelligently distributed lighting, an inventory both aesthetic and functional. The twin leather sheathed steering wheels leave the cockpit clear and allow the helmsman to be in the best observation position constantly, upwind or downwind. The First 53F5. Her symbolic flower – the Compass Rose!
1994-launched Beneteau First 53f5 – HOLY BLUE – Asking Euro 139,000 EU VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.