New Listing – 2000 Limimetalli Baltic Pride 40
Grabau International is delighted to announce the new listing of the 2000 Baltic Pride 40 ‘MILLA MAGIA’.
A very special ocean cruising Finnish designed & built yacht built in corten steel and alloy with one of the most perfect cruising specifications we have ever seen. Priced to sell and 100% ready to go.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Rarely do we come across a yacht of this size that is so perfectly engineered for the purpose of crossing oceans in absolute comfort and safety. MILLA MAGIA ticks almost every possible box in terms of capability and inventory. Lovingly constructed in Finland out of Corten steel (hull) and aluminium (deck), her fin-keel and fully-skegged rudder balance perfectly with her powerful in-mast cutter rig, to offer fantastic sailing performance. Perfect for high, mid and low latitudes, MILLA MAGIA represents a very rare turn-key opportunity for someone looking to buy and sail right now.
Designed and built in Finland by skilled yacht industry craftsmen. Her sturdy construction, traditional design and protected cockpit mean easy operation and comfort combined with safety. Equipped, maintained, updated and upgraded for blue water sailing and long passages, as a sturdy steel vessel she can take you anywhere you want including icy waters. Her furling main, yankee and staysails can be operated from the cockpit.
Since commissioning in year 2000 MILLA MAGIA sailed many years on the Baltic sea. She then headed south and across the Atlantic Ocean to Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina and then across to Cape Town South Africa before returning to Europe via St Helena and Ascension Island. Since then, she has mainly enjoyed cruising around the Atlantic islands along with a further trans-Atlantic to the Caribbean and back before her most recent trip from Portugal to St.Marten where is now offered for sale.
MILLA MAGIA boasts an encyclopedic inventory including:-
• New Mainsail – 2020
• New Mastervolt Mass GI 3.5 inverter – 2020
• All hull through and seacocks replaced with bronze parts – 2020
• 2x Andersen Full 40 ST winches – 2020
• New 2,5 dinghy with 4 hp Suzuki outboard – 2020
• New propeller shaft, propeller Volvo folding – 2020
• 3 layers of Antifouling – 2021
• 100W Flexible solarpanel with Victron Mppt charger – 2020
• New AGM Batteries – 2020
• New Upholstery and matrasses for front an aft cabins – 2020
• Corten steel hull – repainted 2017
• Aluminium deck and superstructure – repainted 2017
• Non-slip decks – repainted 2019
• Lead fin keel
• Fully-skegged rudder
• Protective bar from aft of keel to rudder skeg base
• Teak interior joinery
• Alcantara upholstery
• 7 berth interior layout with 3-cabins plus two heads
• 220vAC air-conditioning
• Diesel-fired heater/stove
• Radiator heating
• 12vDC fan ventilation
• Whisper 3.5kw 220vAC generator
• Duogen wind/hydro generator
• Solar panels with regulators
• Mastervolt charger
• Galvanic isolator
• Spectra 12vDC watermaker
• In-mast furling mainsail
• Furling yankee and staysail
• Andersen self-tailing winch package
• Spinnaker pole and jockey pole
• Two sets of primary sails
• Gennaker with sock
• Monitor wind vane self-steering
• Volvo 50hp diesel engine
• 12vDC bowthruster
• Raymarine plotter and high-defintion radar – 2016/18
• Raymarine instruments
• Simrad AP28 autopilot
• Forward-looking echo sounder
• AIS transceiver
• Icom SSB with Pactor modem
• Iridium GO satellite communications WLAN system
• WLAN router
• Tender and outboard
• Sprayhood and bimini
• Aft bathing platform
• Full safety equipment package including liferaft and EPIRB
The 42 foot sail yacht Milla Magia is designed and built in Finland by skilled yacht industry craftsmen. Her sturdy construction, traditional design and protected cockpit mean easy operation and comfort combined with safety.
S/V Milla Magia is well equipped, maintained, updated and upgraded for blue water sailing and long passages. As a sturdy steel vessel she can take you anywhere you want including icy waters. Her moderately sized furling main, yankee and staysail can be operated from the cockpit with the help of powerful winches.
Since commissioning in year 2000 she sailed some years on the Baltic sea. After that she has been cruising the Atlantic Ocean for many years and crossed it several times and has been to the Caribbean, South America and all the way to the South Africa.
I am a solo sailor and for me this vessel has been perfect for easy single handled sailing without compromising comfort, safety and space. In 2021 the trade wind passage from Canary Islands to Martinique took 20 days and 10 hours. Now after living on her for 1.5 years and sailing her over 8000 km from Portugal to Caribbean I have started to look for different kind of adventures. She is now in the St Marten waiting for the next owner.
Baltic Pride 40 – MILLA MAGIA – Asking Euro 140,000 EU VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.